He's got a point you know

He's got a point you know

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-011123.jpg (1440x1414, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jw9BJ_Kh7mE
pastebin.com/yzjXx9YA
archive.is/wuoFv
tweetdeck.com/
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/disobedientnews
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight
twitter.com/dailykos
twitter.com/TPM
twitter.com/thinkprogress
twitter.com/mmfa
twitter.com/MoveOn
twitter.com/RBReich
twitter.com/UR_Ninja
twitter.com/AlterNet
twitter.com/democracynow
twitter.com/RubinReport
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/GadSaad
twitter.com/mtracey
twitter.com/WSWS_Updates
twitter.com/theintercept
twitter.com/jeremyscahill
twitter.com/ggreenwald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw perfect timing for me to be able to volunteer at the nork army and kill amerikike zogbots
life is good

we should have attacked a long time ago
but now that talks are on the table we need to at least see if they're willing to get rid of nukes
if not we need to invade
but allegedly all their soldiers have to go get their own food (by theft) so maybe the sanctions might actually be working

you're an idiot
I hope you do enlist and pussy out and get shot for desertion

Why is the US only allowed to have nukes?
Everyone should have nukes, just like everyone should have guns.

we have SK and Japan as a buffer zone. we are fine.

MIGA!
Shadilom.

exactly how does it serve our interests to let other people have nukes
if you could make it that only white Australians in Australia could have guns wouldn't you?

we should just nuke all of asia and the middle east. Subhumans anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=jw9BJ_Kh7mE

Because fuck you. Thats why.

I've been given the impression that it's way too late for that statement to be anything but insanity.
If it's real with a real date on it (?)
Every impression is that the Norks have deliverable missile systems and warheads.
Who knows. Is that a shop because it sounds pretty crazed.
The time to shoot was 1991 while we'd 'won'.

hard to have a new world order when there is a balance of power. if anything the only thing keeping the jews from total domination is Russia, North Korea, Iran and Syria, among a few other middling powers.

That's not to say those are wonderful countries or that Kim isn't a fat retard. It's just that there's no one else that doesn't have mcdonalds on every street corner in their capital cities, if you catch my meaning.

Lots of people would still die because of what they might do. That's the problem with preemptive strikes, you are starting a war because you fear one in the future and in the belief it will be less damaging to force one now. Considering all the factors this might not always be the case because striking first holds non-military risks that can effect the war. Like support at home and other nations that might intervene because you struck first. Both allies and enemies. Anyway even if Bush hit them back before they had nukes they still could have caused considerable damage to Soul with artillery. That could be why he picked Iraq which was by far the softest target of his axis of evil members.

>we

you going with the troops, old man?

Wait, do you not?

iran has nukes.. they are fairly strong. saudis have nukes.. fairly strong.. china has nukes.. fairly strong. russia has nukes.. fairly strong. japan has nukes.. meh.. strong.

imagine some shit hole country with nukes that gets overrun.. helllooo dirty bombs.

i hate big govt to hell. but having the biggest gun and best armor on when i walk down the street is why i allow it. taking away 2nd amendment shit is weakening this shield.
but faggot liberals don't understand that.

I sure hope the sneak attack and strike San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Seattle.

i think los angeles and san fran would do.. seattle is a pretty city.. we could overthrow the left over liberal fags at that point.

nah. This is classic "good cop bad cop".
if you think we are about to nuke the norks, put your money where your mouth is, empty your 401k, short everything but Lockheed and Grumman, because it's going down, for real.

guess you won't.
in fact, my guess is you don't have a 401(k)

Based
Israel #1

Are you two willing to get drafted and die fighting for your country?

Thanks for your service

Nope, Bolton dodged Vietnam by joining national guard, he was born a pussy and will always be one.

Did he pick Bolton so he'd have someone who could be hard on NK without having to do it himself?

I drive on roads without personally pouring asphalt
I flush the toilet without personally cleaning out septic tanks
I throw things away without personally driving a garbage truck
I support war in north korea without personally wanting to enlist

Shadilom

>implying he controls anything

his ((advisers)) are the ones pulling the strings

hes got a death wish but if america could fight north korea it would have already. it not like its been bitching about it only the last few years or even only the last decade. its been bitching for 30 years

all tax bearing and arbitrary reasons to waste more money for israel. there is no reason whatsoever for all the nk bullshit. let them starve to death.

North korea isnt even an actual threat to the US or our allies, kim jong un knows his country would be turned into a parking lot if he even thought about nuking anybody

>hes got a death wish but if america could fight north korea it would have already.
This is the first time in history that we've had the green light from China and Russia to JUST the norks if they provoked us. We've always had the capability of leveling their country in hours, but it was never feasible due to geopolitics.

Fuck these war hawk fucks. North korea has nothing to do with us! They are the least of america's worries

Then he shouldn't have gotten everyone's attention by firing missiles all over the place and threatening to nuke Guam.

Both Pakistan and India, shithole countries, have nukes. However these countries are allies and bend to the will of the U.S. and other western nations. It might not be obvious or in the media but they do and their leaders get the right bribes and "foreign investment and military sales" (Drone strikes in Pakistan come to mind. Do they have any say at all realistically?)

The only logical reason the U.S. freaks out about countries like Iran or North Korea having nukes is because we have no influence on their countries and therefore we are always seeking regime change.

Imagine if Libya had nukes. Gadaffi would still be alive. We don't want there to be any nation that can pose a threat to Western military targets if regime change is ordered. It's a lot cheaper to invest in getting a couple dozen nukes than fielding a modern airforce and air defense system.

Kim jong is obviously a retard but the way we talk about north korea in this country like they are an actual adversary to us is a joke. China is our biggest enemy

I just don't see how anyone can give a fuck about North Korea. Let South Korea, a modern nation with a modern military, worry about a bunch of starving malnourished gooks using 50's soviet technology.

Even if the worst happens and the Norks successfully invade the world keeps on spinning. If S. Korea falls then it deserves to for not having the will to win. South Vietnam fell after North Vietnam broke the treaties and the world kept on spinning. Hell they make our Nikes now and a U.S. carrier strike group literally had a port call in Vietnam a few weeks ago.

If you want to see military action against North Korea it's because you are easily influenced by propaganda put out by the U.S. government and are too dumb to recognize it.

North Korea do that every fucking year

Attached: 1443285035565.jpg (510x540, 37K)

in strategy game you probably dont want the other player getting nukes

Attached: retardo cat.jpg (480x480, 17K)

Well it is too late multiple nations have nukes

Attached: Fucked_up.jpg (485x395, 42K)

>I drive on roads without personally pouring asphalt
You pay for it. And it personnally affects you.
>I flush the toilet without personally cleaning out septic tanks
>I throw things away without personally driving a garbage truck
>I support war in north korea without personally wanting to enlist
You pay for it yet you recieve nothing in return.
North Korea has no influence on your life whatsoever yet for some reason you want it destroyed.

Headline: John Bolton was paid by terrorists.

All sources:
pastebin.com/yzjXx9YA
archive.is/wuoFv

Get these guys to retweet you. Use a sock puppet Twitter. Make sure you tailor it for your audience. Include a simple SFW infographic if you can. Links and videos are the gold standard. Use SFW hashtags and hijack at least one popular hashtag. The news will move on your email if they see a buzz on Twitter.

Also you can use tweetdeck to easily schedule your tweets. It's very useful for spamming things like this.
tweetdeck.com/

Use gigatweeter.com to watch to see how much your message is spreading and if you are getting censored.

Right
twitter.com/gatewaypundit
twitter.com/anncoulter?lang=en
twitter.com/disobedientnews
twitter.com/PPDNews
twitter.com/vdare
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics
twitter.com/BreitbartNews
twitter.com/DailyCaller
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
twitter.com/Project_Veritas
twitter.com/PVeritas_Action
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage
twitter.com/RedIceTV
twitter.com/stillgray
twitter.com/Steve_Sailer
twitter.com/DissidentRight

Left
twitter.com/dailykos
twitter.com/TPM
twitter.com/thinkprogress
twitter.com/mmfa
twitter.com/MoveOn
twitter.com/RBReich
twitter.com/UR_Ninja
twitter.com/AlterNet
twitter.com/democracynow
twitter.com/RubinReport
twitter.com/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/GadSaad
twitter.com/mtracey
twitter.com/WSWS_Updates
twitter.com/theintercept
twitter.com/jeremyscahill
twitter.com/ggreenwald

Attached: John Bolton MEK.jpg (480x358, 29K)

can someone give me one good reason bolton was a good pick

He's a vicious attack dog.

He takes money from terrorist murderers.

Yep that's why (((they))) are always pushing for war with those countries. Iraq and Libya used to be on that list.

why do we want that?

If everyone has nukes, what won't stop another Kim Jong Un from rising?

Its always good to have a hatchet man on the payroll. Everyone knows what Bolton is so there's the intimidation factor. With the recent shakeups in the admin Trump must want someone thats been there before and knows how to deal with a hostile media and deep state fuckery.

>considering not striking...
>nope.
This is the main reason most countries want to see America burn. The certain knowledge that if the US can attack you, it will. Literally Jew-cunt central.

You are not the worlds policeman. You never were, and you never will be. I would sooner have Sweeney Todd as my barber than you assholes as my "security force".

We aren't defending you. Only our interests

How is it in your interest to start WW3 and irradiate half the planet?
No-one likes a bully. And will revenge on them at the first opportunity.
It's like you people collect history books because you think they make you look smart. How about you read a few?

We learned from the best! Thanks for creating Israel and overthrowing Nasser so Israel could expand further into Egypt.

If the U.K. had the political will to still be a superpower after WW2 you would still play the world police role. We all serve the Jews nowadays anyways so it's a moot point arguing about it.

This was going to happen without Bolton. We've been building up ground forces around SK since Trump was elected and three quarters of our surface Navy is now there. War is imminent.

Attached: 000a5a3288d0e1f15d737929dc063668.jpg (4200x2530, 1.27M)

>Iran has nukes
Maybe, but if so they haven't been doing tests.
>Saudis have nukes
No, they don't.
>Japan has nukes
No, they don't. End yourself.

Theres still some hope the recent talks between the norks and south korea/US might calm things down, it seems even Kim is willing to back down. That said yeah war is highly likely and has been ever since the norks revealed they had hydrogen bombs and better missiles than just a few years ago.

Oi you got a license for that cutting remark m8? Isn't that language a little sharp?

>dduuuuh duuuuuuuur stahp bein poh-lice we dindu nuffin
t. britcuck

Attached: British_Empire.svg.png (1024x567, 172K)

Because Zionist American businessmen didn't bankroll Hitler to destabilize Europe and profit from selling guns on credit to both sides, eh?
You have always been the aggressors. Far too quick to jump straight to the military option. Far too dumb to realize that war always makes more enemies than it destroys.
May I remind you that your country is the only one in history to have dropped nuclear weapons on people? Twice.
May I remind you that the Nazi's were on trial at Nuremberg for "planning and waging a war of aggression"?
May I remind you that no empire lasts for ever, and that when the shield is broken (in your case the physical size of the Atlantic ocean) payment will be due?
You need to win every time. Your countless enemies only need to win once.

We civilized half the world. You just cluster bombed it.

Might I remind you it was Britain that declared war on Germany.

Churchill was a Zionist American sock puppet.
It was the only way he could get power after his clusterfuck performance in WW1.
Stop evading the charge. You are an aggressive nation with little regard for the rights and peace of others. A true mongrel country.
The only force in the world more destructive than your foreign policy is Islam.
Let that sink in.

In my opinion, the talks are on the table intentionally because they are meant to fail. Trump wants to be able to say that he tried everything before committing to war, including direct talks with Kim himself. I believe opposition to that strategy is at least partly to blame for Rex Tillerson's ouster. Because realistically, what could Kim possibly promise that would stop this? Only full denuclearization with no bullshit strings, which he absolutely will not agree to. He couldn't, his own generals would try to topple him if he did. We know have long known this and so because of that and just not wanting to give him the recognition, we have never considered direct talks with the regime to be worthwhile. Anyway, the point is, I think the talks are a screen and nothing more. But we'll see.

Attached: 55555.jpg (480x320, 15K)

>Muh bombs
uh oh

Attached: Anglo did this.png (448x184, 9K)

Churchill didn't run the government in 1939.

You could've done a bit better with the whole mapdrawing thing considering the fact that India vs. Pakistan, Iraq vs. Kuwait, the existence of the Taliban, Israel vs. its neighbors and many other continuing conflicts are basically your fault.

I think the talks are too little too late as well. The problem with the norks is they clearly want more and better nukes and they shown a willingness you use them as a threat for negotiations. That shit wont stand for long because it will inevitably led to everyone in the region wanting nukes. Kim might come out with a great deal but probably not.

How about stoping to bully NK and let them have their nukes?

>Brits most common complaint about America during the world wars is we enter "when the fighting is already done"
>You guys are always the aggressors
Really makes you think.

Also the Nazis were based yet the Germans were the aggressors during both WW1 and WW2. I know it's sacrilegious to say that on Sup Forums but it's the truth. Belgium's neutrality was violated both times and we can thank the eternal kraut for sending Vladimir Lenin to destabilize Russia and create communism.

>People on Sup Forums still bitch about the nukes being dropped
Worked out pretty well for Japan i'd say. Maybe they could have held out longer had we not dropped them and the Soviets could have "liberated" half the islands by the time we invaded.

What are you talking about?! What can stop a bad guy without a nuke?

A good guy with a nuke!

Hahaha Jesus

Cuckfederates don’t have arguments

Attached: 7D9A5697-1834-4512-AED4-B3975165B306.png (1864x768, 649K)

Yes goy, give North Korea to the feminists of the South so they can brainwash your children with satanic imagery.

In this thread I have argued for complete neutrality on the Korean peninsula and not giving a fuck whatever happens.

>lrn2read

Yeah, thank God the North won so niggers can fuck your old lady.

>Give up your missiles or else
It's like you mutts think Kim wasn't watching what happened to Iraq.
America dropped more high explosives on Cambodia (a country they didn't even declare war on) that all the bombs dropped in WW2.
>hurr durr...we only had one sock puppet

Sort yourselves out, lardburgers. Reel in your M.I.C. and your grandchildren might not get burned to a crisp.

Agreed. There was clearly divide and conquer political shenanigans being used there. But our corrupt past doesn't negate your present shit-stirring. Kim is using the nuclear threat solely as a shield against clearly defined and demonstrated American aggression.
Bolton is a warmongering cunt, and you should be protesting this kike agenda. Instead you glory in it for the most part.

South Korea is too busy brainwashing their kids with K-Pop (Asian niggerbeats) and Feminism to give a shit

because kim is DAMAGED. MOMS GONNA FREAK

Goy, don’t you know that North Korea is evil and anti-(((American))) lets give them to the feminists and satanists. We’ll turn their youth soldiers into cross dressers in a no time.

The military targets in Cambodia were legitimate. The Ho Chi Minh trail ran through Cambodia and nobody bitches when the North Vietnamese violate their neighbors borders.

The British literally sank a french fleet in WW2 because in their minds it was a military target about to be seized by the Germans. Will you defend that or condemn it?

What exactly are you arguing and with whom?

>The military targets in Cambodia were legitimate. The Ho Chi Minh trail ran through Cambodia and nobody bitches when the North Vietnamese violate their neighbors borders

Yes good goy, we must make sure North Korea doesn’t secure the existence of their people. They must discover the glories of (((democracy)))

>It's like you mutts think Kim wasn't watching what happened to Iraq.
I'm not sure what you mean. Of course he was watching, but unlike Kim, Saddam didn't really have nukes. Kim knows that nukes are the only card he has to play (other than whatever he can convince China to do). But since you mention it, one wonders how much attention Kim really paid to the Gulf War considering the fact that his military continues to use largely the same tech that Saddam had (and we all saw how that worked out). All this and other reasons are why the regime will absolutely never give up its nuclear ambitions by its own hand. Force is the only way to stop them now.

>gay

>The military targets in Cambodia were legitimate
>we can bomb whoever the hell we like
Your "legitimate targets" as well as the political destabilization of the Sihanouk government led directly to the establishment of the Kmer Rouge and the systematic murder of more than 1+1/2 million Cambodians.
>The British literally sank a french fleet in WW2
Again...Churchill. We were already at war, and the French had surrendered to the enemy. We didn't do it to start one.
>I'm not sure what you mean
Saddam was threatened with aggression if he didn't destroy his missiles which he was "allegedly" using against civilians.
He made a great public show of blowing them up. Once they were safe from missile attack, the "allied" forces attacked anyway.
This kind of dishonorable treachery is normal among psychopathic warhawks (who always somehow manage to avoid being the ones doing the fighting and dying) and I'm not even condoning it (well, sort of).
Just pointing out that you have to be crazy to think that Kim is going to believe any lies from the Americans based on "or else" rhetoric.

Yup. It was the bombing of the Ho Chi Minh trail that led to the communist Khmer Rouge regime being formed. Not the, oh I don't know, communist's operating out of Vietnam and China?

I get that you hate America's foreign policy (I do too) but you are reaching for some of the shit you blame on us.

I'm not going to defend the 2003 Iraq War, but I will say that unlike Saddam, Kim clearly has nukes and knowing everything I know about him, I'm not comfortable with that reality. Further I don't care what he does or doesn't believe based on our rhetoric, I know he's not going to hand over his nukes and so does everyone else. That is why conflict is inevitable.

The Kmer Rouge were literally nothing until you got rid of their extremely popular monarch (who had desperately tried to not get involved) and napalmed hundreds of villages.
It was like a fucking recruitment poster for the communists. Most of those kids in black pyjamas weren't die hard commies, or at least didn't start out as one. YOU made them with your "muh dick" policies. Kissinger himself said he wanted to open a second front to weaken the NVA (and who cares how many lives get shattered in the process, eh?)
>I get that you hate America's foreign policy (I do too)
I just want the yank my chain dickheads on this board to understand that they are not "the good guys" There are no good guys. Americans are some of the worst people on the planet for swallowing the white cowboy hat bullshit their government comes out with. Your constitution and the principles it espouses is a shining light to humanity of how civilization should be done. But whenever I hear "My country, right or wrong" I just want to smack that moron in the face with a fucking shovel.
>I'm not comfortable with that reality
The rest of the world is not responsible for maintaining your safe space.
I'm not particularly comfortable with the U.S. having nukes either, especially given your unique record with their use on civilians.
But I'm not clamoring for war over it.

Yeah it's not like the US ever does that. Totally unacceptable for a threatened sovereign country to show any force to post warning to would be invaders, they should just throw all strategic diplomacy out and start actually bombing people regardless if they understand why.

The US rarely threatens to nuke Guam.

>The rest of the world is not responsible for maintaining your safe space.
You don't have to be, we're going to do this free of input from you.
>I'm not particularly comfortable with the U.S. having nukes either
This is also something you do not have a say in. You see, you are our bitch. The British Empire had its time and that time is over. It's our time now and that's just something you'll have to accept. Someday, our time will be over, but hopefully we nuke the planet on our way out so we don't have to suffer through chink dominion. But that is just a personal preference.

*AHEM* We "liberated and democratized" them, sir.

So true. The only way to stop a bad country with nukes(US) is a good guy with nukes(Best Korea).

Any strike on NK by ZOG will result in a defeat for ZOG.

Drop the Nazi flag if you want to praise a communist country. Its only proper.

This has always been my opinion. I think we should've invaded years ago.

This attitude is exactly why the rest of the world wants to watch you burn.
Do you not care for your grandchildren's future at all? Is your country so jaded now that it literally wants to self-immolate? If you weren't behaving like this, you wouldn't need to even think about nuclear armageddon to avoid a "fate worse than death".
And maybe if you didn't spend so much of your GDP on hardware designed to self destruct around other people you could actually compete with the Chinese economically? Then you could actually live in a country which isn't 90% 3rd world tier, instead of pretending you do.
>chuckles sarcastically

No shit Sherlock we don't threaten our own territories. We threaten territories that are near our country and allied with hostile powers, like during the Cuban missle crisis, you dense fuck.

Then what are you bitching about?

Your moronic notion that NKs posturing has been out of line, especially considering that we do that same and have done far worse. Even more moronic is your belief that people like Bolton are the ones to "handle deep state" fuckery, yet attacking NK would be the very epitome of deep state subversion.

Yes threatening to rain nukes down on other nations followed by firing off missiles in their directions is out of the ordinary. We dont do that, the Russians dont do that nor did the soviets before them.

North Korea is acting unusual and thats why the threat of war is so high right now. That threat was there long before Bolton was in the administration and would still be there regardless of his involvement. This is serious user, its not some kike plot or america acting evil.