Daily reminder ISLAM did this

Attached: E9C71C9B-E27D-4C16-835B-98D705D0C1A2.jpg (534x712, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
web.archive.org/web/20011213022226/http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40684,00.html
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtu.be/wQKkfq-U4v4
youtube.com/watch?v=FOZLIiYHNh4
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

You mean iraqis

proof?

>manipulate shitskins
>ISLAM DID IT

Attached: 1521952079852.png (528x843, 585K)

jews*

Scuse me?

Actually, it was the Jews.

Why are you letting them off the hook?

Kys

>invade
>get retaliated
>complain
Cry more.

Attached: 1448462234588.jpg (682x601, 83K)

Have you learned anything from your time here, kike?

Attached: (((You))).jpg (300x274, 9K)

we actually don't know because the investigation was shut down early. a clear sign of jewish privilege

Attached: israeli lobby shuts down investigation 2.png (1066x1534, 455K)

Oops looks like nobody believes you, rabbi

do you actually not believe it was the jews?
welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay

>Financed by Muslims
>Carried out by Muslims
>Claimed by Muslims
>JEWS DID IT

Yeah, that's convincing.

Attached: 1516490963360.jpg (432x768, 97K)

Thanks

The worst part is you’re an American and you’re allowing Islam to get away w it by falling for the “it’s the Jews” meme

Kill your entire family and then yourself, you useless inbred cunt.

>Financed by Zions
>Carried out by the natural ally of Zions
>Claimed by the natural ally of Zions

Ur gay

>all the muslims ITT go into overdrive damage control mode
I swear that's where all the jew blaming on here comes from, pol is 85% muslim

muslims did it vs jews did it is a false dichotomy

We actually don't know because there was serious corruption involved in the 9/11 investigation

we won't ever be able to have an honest and unbiased investigation until the corrupt elements of our government are removed from power

A plane did this

>it was the plane AI that became self aware and wanted to die all along

This.

>2005 it was bush
>2010 it was the jews
>2018 it was the muslims but america probably let it happen

>The worst part
lol I'm pretty sure the worst part was actually the shitload of people dieing, but maybe that's just my opinion.

lol muslims dont come here any more because every time we'd spot a muslim we'd spam pictures of muhammad fucking pigs or that guy putting his foot on the kabaa or whatever

Attached: 1449051810870.jpg (816x979, 148K)

Good joke bro.

Hang yourself

We may not know everything, but we know who drove the fucking planes into the buildings: Saudi Arabians, one Egyptian, one Emirati, and one Lebanese.

But yeah, you're right, despite knowing who did it, we still don't know who did it.

Mossad played a part no doubt, however they couldn't of done it without the nod from Bush senior and Cheney

Maybe they did. But jews demolished them with thermite.

Funded by Jews

Not before getting (((insurance)))

Attached: I SPOT A JEW001.png (1772x1358, 2.6M)

The Israelislam. .. there I fixed it

there were a lot of people involved. like I posted earlier there were literal mossad agents celebrating directly after the first tower was struck. There were israeli spies trailing the muslim hijackers for months before 9/11. There were israeli spies wandering around sensitive DoD locations in the months before 9/11. None of this was adequately investigated by our law enforcement because the Israeli lobby and people afraid of "antisemitism."

Attached: jordan b peterson quote.png (847x873, 771K)

Kek. Can’t inagine being this brainwashed

>Mossad agents set up videotaping the towers an hour before the attack
>Mossad agents pictures in the WTC a month before the attack in a room filled with demolition fuse boxes
>zionists purchase WTC buildings with a $25 million downpayment, collect $3 billion in insurance from the terrorist attack insurance they bought 6 weeks before the attack
>the passports carried in the pockets of the terrorists didnt burn in the jetfuel inferno that melted steel beams and fell out of their pockets (even though their bodies were cremated so they couldnt be DNA tested) and fluttered out of the plane out of the WTC and down to the bottom to be discovered completely legible with no burns
>7 of the muslims accused in the attack later turn up alive
>fake passports made by a woman who was burned to death in a car (the gas tank didnt even ignite)
>hundreds of mossad agents expelled from US between 2001-2002 posing as art students
>tannerite traces found in the WTC ruins
>tannerite found in the truck of the mosad agents who were videotaping the attack and celebrating, taking pics with them lighting lighters with the WTC in the background

You're a shill or a retard. Im guessing both

Attached: 911 dancing.jpg (1939x2246, 1.65M)

You know what would be worse than death by hanging? Somebody on the internet blaming jews. That would be the worst.

>there were literal mossad agents celebrating directly after the first tower was struck.
I have heard this multiple times now but is there any solid evidence for it?

Yes goy! YES goy! YES GOY!

Attached: 1521900183579.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

The dancing Israelis. Yes. They said they were there to document the event.

>odigo, israeli instant messaging service, says several workers were warned 2 hours before 9/11
>they will investigate

Attached: odigo says workers were warned of attack.png (658x1626, 304K)

>not providing a single source
Listen mate. It’s nobodys fault your parents were too poor to give you a decent education. I know you derive meaning from scapegoating Jews for all mudslime atrocities. But the truth is, you’re just a sad angry man. To fix this, I would encourage you to sit in your parents garage, connect a tube to the exhaust of your father’s car, and then turn it on. Inhale deeply until you no longer exist, you useless cunt.

Where your idea comes from? Mass media with dirty Jewish mouths?

fuck off

WONDERFUL! BEAUTIFUL! 3000+ DEAD!
ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!

Can I ask you something? Rather than posting this on Sup Forums, why don't you fight to get this story picked up by the mainstream media? Give them your information and also the contact info of your sources so they can corroborate your claims. The first thing you should do is get into contact with the 7 living Muslims who supposedly died in the attacks, that would be sufficient enough to blow this entire thing wide open.

That's not solid evidence, idiot.

yes. a huge fbi report hundreds of pages long. an eyewitness saw them celebrating, and when fbi developed the pictures, they were shown to be celebrating and jovial, patting each other on the back, smiling, flicking lighters, with the first tower of the wtc smoldering in the background

Attached: 1515986941776.jpg (754x585, 233K)

Hello, JIDF

Attached: IMG_6510.png (640x1136, 1.03M)

you know we have proof that it was jews, there is no real proof of it being anyone else

Lol no
Israel #1

FBI held them for weeks, on Kike tv they said "we were there to document the event" plus the Israeli art student thing,the Jewish owner of the towers etc

Attached: 1518214578365.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>not posting said proof
The moment i seize control I’m going to massacre your entire useless country. All because of that comment.

So I can die in car fire? The mainstream media was active in covering it up, they reported on the WTC 7 falling before it even collapsed. Tell you what, find me a news network not controlled by jews and ill think about it.

youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ

hey you idiot, this is basically all you need right here. There evidence stacks up clearly, those of us who've done the research know it was the mossad. If you can't see that either your a retard or a shill

The ((MSM)) is not going to pick this up.

They know what happened. People have been attacked for bringing it up.

sources here: at the bottom of the image

Links if you're too lazy to type them out

Reports:
FBI report on Mossad spies caught celebrating after first tower was struck
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

Articles:
Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
The Israeli “Art Student” Mystery - Chris Ketcham - Salon.com
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies? - ABC News
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
Carl Cameron Reports on Recent Israeli Spying - Fox News
web.archive.org/web/20011213022226/http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40684,00.html
What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? - Chris Ketcham - Counterpunch.org
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

Attached: 1514339661668.jpg (351x600, 30K)

Kill your self

Still can't believe they found a passport on the ground near the towers. I mean, what are the odds?

youtu.be/wQKkfq-U4v4

The best doc on the actual events around 9/11.

There is overwhelming evidence that israeli mossad agents orchestrated the attack which was covered up by the US government.

>still not posting proof
Again, kill yourself or I’ll do it for you

sorry faggot, if you want the proof you're gunna have to lurk moar, i'm a lazy leaf and won't be wasting my redpills on the likes of you

Thanks JIDF

Do you think there'd be less "Muslim atrocities" if you werent kicking them out of their ancestral lands so the Greater Israel can be made ? asking for a friend

See

can I ask why you get so butt hurt by people opposing the official narrative. Most normal people I know have admitted that something incredibly fishy happened on 9/11. Why can you not accept this? are you afraid of the cognitive dissonance, or are you afraid of the ovens?

>Daily reminder, JEWS did this to falseflag bush into attacking strong opposition to Israel in the middle-east
ftfy

Bin Laden bragged about it and they danced in the streets. You’re too stupid to realize that switching blame onto the Jews liberates the true enemy. This is why you need to kill you self.

the full version is better
youtube.com/watch?v=FOZLIiYHNh4

because it talks more about how the jews used 9/11 to get us into the iraq war

Attached: 1514341099264.jpg (567x864, 133K)

You're selfishly keeping the truth to yourself so that no harm will come your way? Sure, you can spread the information over the internet, but what good will it do the people? When they try to open the eyes of others and tell them to "Stop believing everything they've read", those people can turn right around and say "Why? You're believing everything you read, it's just different shit saying Jews did it instead of Muslims."

this thread is how everyone can predict the US going into Syria en route to Iran. the austists here will also figure out the Israeli FF used to fool the goyim into wanting to die for Israel

no evidence of muslims dancing in the streets. that was footage taken from another festival or something

but there IS evidence of jews celebrating directly after the attack, lol. Pic related. Why don't you kill yourself.

Attached: abc 20 20 report.png (643x4745, 507K)

you know

Attached: 1521935853065.jpg (1920x4238, 790K)

K

It was the Israeli "art" students the E-Team.

No I am assigning the blame where it is due, you're the one who's too stupid to realize what actually happened on 9/11 and so you're left with a blind hatred of muslims which leaves your little brain easily molded by the media-military-complex that shepherds you into wasteful wars for the benefit of israel

that was suspicious but there was no evidence for a connection between them and mossad or israel. They were weird jewish artists. Not art students. The actual art students were israeli spies who wandered around senstive DoD locations posing as students selling their art. Pic related goes into detail about that incident and how people in the government gave them a blind eye because they were jewish.

Attached: salon article.png (1324x9021, 1.27M)

I'm sure they leased a floor im the towers

*in

Attached: al franken gets the jew call.jpg (540x730, 93K)

What do people not understand about pic related? Both Jews and Muslims can be eradicated and the world would be a better place for us all.

Attached: 1520518231666.jpg (284x692, 79K)

No judaism did this

who would sell me kebab on a friday night ?

did what? CGI? i'm pretty sure that was hollywood jews

Lmao you literally have all the information I have right now with that doc

The "gelatin" art group (some lanky jews from austria) had access to a floor in the tower, which all artists in some wtc art group had access to. They boxed off a part of this floor just for themselves using cardboard boxes. From there they could work on their art project, which was a balcony off of the towers.

This was pretty suspicious, especially because of the markings on the boxes might have indicated they were fuse boxes. But other than that these jews did not have any direct connections to mossad or 9/11.

By the way I thoroughly researched the "gelatin" group phenomenon and realized that there were other aspects of jewish involvement that already had much more evidence accumulated. But you can ask me anything about it.

Attached: b_thing1.sized.jpg (640x427, 93K)

tons of info was already posted here Do some reading

Attached: tex_rubino_arc-de-triomphe.jpg (511x700, 137K)

I know, but it does no good without actual sources, the biggest and most convincing of which would be those seven Muslims who were accused of dying in the attacks who are still alive.

Until someone gets that, there's nothing. Because everyone who reads and watches this shit is doing the exact same thing the people they're trying to convince are doing: Believing what they read and watch.

You believe what you read and what you watch, it just happens to say something different from what the people you're trying to convince read and watch.

let me make it clear that the gelatin art group may have been guilty, and should be investigated. As should the "dancing israelis" and art student spies. But the latter two groups at least already have more damning evidence against them that warrants more investigation.

Why fake the whole thing instead of just flying a plane into it? You no planers are well poisoners

I know it was posted here, it proves nothing. You people are screaming DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ AND WHAT YOU WATCH, but you're doing the exact same thing: Believing what you're reading and watching.

Attached: 983475983749857345.png (475x2160, 471K)

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

what i posted proved that there were Israelis doing suspicious things around 9/11, and these Israelis were not thoroughly investigated. I posted total proof from the actual government. Genuine government reports.

Attached: 911.gelatin66_small.jpg (300x374, 30K)

>what i posted proved that there were Israelis doing suspicious things around 9/11

Then post something proving they were behind 9/11 and not just doing "suspicious things"?

there is nothing proving it yet. It is just a long series of coincidences. I posted evidence of their suspicious activities because they need to be thoroughly investigated by a non-corrupt government. Many israelis involved in suspicious activities were not thoroughly investigated.

you won't find the concrete proof you're looking for, that being said, our "israel did it" narrative is supported by the vast majority of the evidence out there. The official narrative is full of holes that have been poured over more times than we could count. The israel narrative fits. When you look into all the details for yourself I think you will safely come to the same conclusion.

don't be a brainlet, use your own researching skills and deductive reasoning to evalutate sources and draw your own conclusions