Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To

I'm here for the funny romcom hijinks, not for a fucking truck of feels and trauma being dumped over my head in three straight chapters.

Fuck all this shit, I want to hug Ishigami so bad right now.

>281x414

Smile status: protected

What is it with Aka and based as fuck MC?

The big twist will be that the "confession" that Kaguya wants, is from a person that greatly wronged her in the past and led her to become icy and distant before joining the student council. She wants that person to confess their crimes and apologize, the title never had anything to do with the romance between her and Shirogane.

Should be "shut up idiot." Try saying the two out loud and you'll see why.

Kuro is pretty pathetic all things considered. He's interesting, but damn he'll probably make you angry at times with all his BAWWWWWing

Stupid works as both a title and a descriptor.

Either one works just as well for conveying meaning. "Idiot" just has a better cadence for the crowning moment of the chapter.

gaaaaaaaaaaay

Just read the chapter. WHo the fuck thought this shift in mood was a good move? Holy crap, it's so cringy

Now for a (You) edit

> not wanting to give your boipussi to pres

are you gay or something?

Ishigami is such a white knight, why didn't he just mind his own bussiness

>I want to hug Ishigami so bad right now

Fujoshits leave this place and never come back

Because he was a dumb kid trying to play the hero and also lost his cool at the wrong moment. That's the whole point. He knows how dumb it was.

do you think she wore the hat while she was investigating?

the hat? no. the real question is, how many dicks she sucked that day?

Remove Lewdfags

I want to marry Prez!

What?

Where is it posted?

Is bosted on /r/manga.

Thanks, I don't really go on reddit so I didn't see it.

I don't get it?

can nothing stop this madman. its like aka built an armor of cement around a bulldozer and drove it around downtown

Whats his endgame /kaguya/?

Fucking great, I can't seem to find 77 and 78 chapters. They're deleted from bato.to as well.

That is not Aka If I recall correctly. The skinny red hair guy next to him is