Pop Team Epic

How do you expect it to be the anime of pop team epic?
I'm saying it because I can not think of a way to convert a 4-koma into an anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a22dzeftLbk
mega.nz/#F!N5cjmQxY!kh_3_j-1K5oM0EtI-jenVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PpZXBHljbtg
youtube.com/watch?v=TyoXHtMxGlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lots of 4koma became anime that turned out well, such as Working, Hidamari and K-on. Yes they were actually told four panels at a time as manga. In fact Working in particular is much better and more complete feeling than its manga.

PTE however is not like these other ones in that it is not remotely trying to tell any story and hops all over the place. It'll probably flow a lot more like Kill Me Baby just going skit to skit ad nauseam, or damedame parts of the first two seasons of Milky Holmes.

The big question is, is this a short? The show ought to be no longer than like 10 minutes and would in fact work out great as a 2-5 minute. Full-length would get possibly very exhausting / brain-frying unless they did something very much different from how the 4koma flow.

Based on the Blu-Ray Disk Prices, which are about half the price of a normal anime. This anime will probably be comprised of 10-12 minute anime episodes.

>I'm saying it because I can not think of a way to convert a 4-koma into an anime
Lurk more newfag, there's hundreds of 4koma adaptations.

popteamepic is garbage.

9 of 10 4komas are shit, the 1 left is gold and are the ones people post to bait people into reading that garbage

>because I can not think of a way to convert a 4-koma into an anime

Some of the best anime started are adaptations of 4-koma. The animation studios have been doing those for decades now and had varying levels of success with it - the quality of the material being adapted just as much as with direction being key to a successful adaptation.

Probably like pic relatef

this

forgot pic

I hope it's not one of those 5 minute episode shits.

I hope this gets cancelled

Fuck off Takeshobo.

>I'm saying it because I can not think of a way to convert a 4-koma into an anime
There are tons of them but they're usually boring as shit and episodic of course.

It won't be better than this
youtube.com/watch?v=a22dzeftLbk

user who make a backup of the animated 4komas here
For the guys who wanted a Mega link for these videos, here it is:

mega.nz/#F!N5cjmQxY!kh_3_j-1K5oM0EtI-jenVQ

It includes the 30min cuckoo clock 4koma

Nice.

I hope the first episode is some overly drawn out major plot filled story and then has a quick 4-koma style piece that lasts 5 seconds which rolls into a BAM, ED.

>I can not think of a way to convert a 4-koma into an anime
You must not watch a lot of anime then.

Make it 90% original content like K-On did. Turned a 2/10 4koma into a 9/10 series

its gonna be literally normie: the anime

like most kinds of Trigger shit

These are much better than the original even
youtube.com/watch?v=PpZXBHljbtg

You're fucking stupid

can i safely say that 2hu is anime now?

New one out:
youtube.com/watch?v=TyoXHtMxGlw

Those two need to fuck already.

I hate this meme garbage.

its 24 minutes

Lurk more.

Nice thanks

Add it to the mega link

Almost every SOL shit you see is 4koma and it shows. It's pretty easy you know, there's just one gag after another.

Meh, another series to drop. It was not that even remarkable. Of course Redditards and Youtube Anime Opinion fucks will further taint this shit series.

You're doin' God's work there, son

If the VAs are any parameter, it will be a piece of hot and smelly garbage made to pander subculture bitches.

God bless you user.

Anyone know if bkub has seen these?

>Poptepipic - Yo-Youth
Hold on, that's Honey Come Chatka.

I hope they dont end up making those 4 minute garbage shows

I wouldn't have a problem

which one is popuko again?

>¥5000 for a coffee cup.
Goddamn pricey.

i'm having trouble understanding this when like half of all anime maybe more are 4koma adaptions

FUN

Short one.

Inferno cop style

Clearly you haven't watched a lot of anime or you just haven't read their original sources.
Either way fuck off

wut
a mahjong mango publisher and pop team epic have a beef together?

Wait, what mega link?