Total cringe

Total cringe.

I've never wanted to hate fuck a bitch as much as this smug shill.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 1.30.30 AM.png (1004x1044, 623K)

shes pretty hot desu. both inside and out.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1521947860227.jpg (604x604, 44K)

You are a dumbass

>hurr hurr hate fuck chix amirite
yet, you probably look like pic related. kys

Attached: 1498688851592.jpg (500x373, 132K)

I want to love fuck her.

I really don't feel that the NRA should be doing this tit-for-tat thing with every single media outlet. I'm not sure that it's worth it. The left has this strategy that seems to work for them and it goes like this:
>Act like a child
>Say sick and disgusting things
>Throw tantrums and call people names
>Do this over and over again until they respond
>Wait for them to respond according to the tone you set
>When they engage you on your childish level...
>Hold up their childish response and point out how childish they're being
>Watch as everyone ignore the 60+ times you did it first

And this appears to be a winning strategy for them. The simply don't play by the rules, but then call us hypocrites for throwing out the decorum that only we have maintained. They do this with Trump. For instance, Joe Biden's threat to 'punch trump'. Well, Trump responds in-kind, and CNN runs the headline as if Trump wasn't responding to Biden. And that's not even the most egregious example. They've done this since before the election.

They had Elizabeth Warren playing attack dog, trying to get Trump to fight her so Hillary could posture as 'above it all'. These are well thought out strategies that the left has employed for a long time, and they're counting on the gun lobby to do this so they can play them with the exact same trick again and again. The left will ignore a video of 6 dudes cramming their cock into a gun barrel and shouting 'gun owners are baby rapists!' while smearing shit all over eachother, but the instant you call them 'disgusting degenerates', the media will run headlines like "NRA uses alt-right racist terminology in reference to gun reform supporters!"

She's hot
She's right

Yet CNN can't stop falling, and falling. Trump is winning that fight, everything rolls off like water on a duck.

Attached: 1521956825680.webm (580x360, 2.71M)

I painted this guys portrait maybe 15 years ago. Been a while.

I'd make love to her.

Don't talk shit about my raifu

Same.

Attached: doitfordana.jpg (1259x900, 242K)

0.2 shekels have been deposited into your account

Attached: 1483437509gn241.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

A shill for civil liberty is a defender of freedom. Take your butthurt fee fees back to Facebook nigger lover

Attached: dana 9.jpg (736x500, 66K)

>I'm not sure that it's worth it.

Fighting is definitely worth it. Fighting is winning.

>These are well thought out strategies that the left has employed

Bullshit. They always lose. The left's propaganda not only fails, they completely backfire. We just need to fight back.

Attached: president trump fights back, cuckservative cowards complain.jpg (600x429, 60K)

>shes

>dont deport the illegals
>give us your guns

Attached: 4563432.gif (411x480, 45K)

Attached: 1521360060482.jpg (1024x601, 82K)

TICK
O
C
K