What is Freemasonry? Why do some Christians condemn it?

What is Freemasonry? Why do some Christians condemn it?

Attached: .png (2042x2400, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDWxdmSQ_To
traditioninaction.org/Questions/F068_Malta.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=RjMmIfK7R5M
youtube.com/watch?v=85dq13RDMys
youtube.com/watch?v=iSHy01D_DEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

judaism for goyim
they don't believe jesus is son of god

Because Israel #1
Also Israel mithra a shit

Because they don't know what it is, and (((some people))) spread lies about it. See:

>maso-taqiyya

Prove it wrong, yo.

Hi user, ask12b1
Yeah we are into Knowledge and Truth. Get on our level. Bahaha no seriously, you into esotericism? How about a little ritual? The bible? History? Well I think you'd fit right in. We work a little bit of charity in, too. How would you like that? It's a good business move if you want to...network. Let me introduce you to Tyler. Come back around again, not trying to hoodwink you, just the facts. So mote it be.

Attached: knightchess.gif (566x564, 1.67M)

get fucked

the search for osiris' dick

Enemies of the Catholic church
youtube.com/watch?v=rDWxdmSQ_To

14 fish nigga

sold.

I dont know but it looks kind of fun. Is it Sup Forums approved to join?

Attached: Screenshot_28.jpg (1200x684, 126K)

Also the freemasons were the good guys at one point then got infiltrated by jews and papist

>I dont know but it looks kind of fun.
I mean, it can be, but never thought it actually looked that way.

It's condemned because their god is Lucifer, the light bearer. The bringer of wisdom to humanity, or so they believe.

Look at the countries that have expelled Free Masonry and Zionism in the past. It’s why Hitler, Mussolini and Saddam are unanimously hated, Judeo-Masonic propaganda.

Christians are called to:

2 Corinthians 10:5 (ESV)

5 We destroy (condemn) arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,

estion: "What is Free Masonry and what do Free Masons believe?"

Answer: Freemasonry, Eastern Star, and other similar "secret" organizations appear to be harmless fellowship gatherings. Many of them appear to promote belief in God. However, upon closer examination, we find that the only belief requirement is not that one must believe in the True and Living God, but rather, that one must believe in the existence of a “Supreme Being”, which includes the “gods” of Islam, Hinduism, or any other world religion. The unbiblical and anti-Christian beliefs and practices of this organization are partially hidden beneath an outward appearance of a supposed compatibility with the Christian faith.

Salvation from Sin:

The Bible’s View: Jesus became the sinner’s sacrifice before God when He shed His blood and died as the propitiation (payment) for the sins of all those who would ever believe (Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 5:8, John 3:16).

Mason’s View: The very process of joining the Lodge requires Christians to ignore the exclusivity of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. According to Freemasonry, a person will be saved and go to heaven as a result of his good works and personal self-improvement.

The View of the Bible:

The Bible’s View: The supernatural and plenary inspiration of the Scriptures—that they are inerrant and that their teachings and authority are absolute, supreme, and final. The Bible is the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16, 1 Thessalonians 2:13).

Mason’s View: The Bible is only one of several “Volume(s) of Sacred Law,” all of which are deemed to be equally important in Freemasonry. The Bible is an important book, only as far as those members who claim to be Christians are concerned, just as the Koran is important to Muslims. The Bible is not considered to be the exclusive Word of God, nor is it considered to be God’s sole revelation of himself to humankind; but only one of many religious sourcebooks. It is a good guide for morality. The Bible is used primarily as a symbol of God’s will, which can also be captured in other sacred texts, like the Koran or Rig Vedas.

>Tl;dr = How dare other people exist!

>Why do some Christians condemn it?
I've read that the 33rd (and final) degree of freemansonry involves renouncing Christ while in a grave. You are reborn as he was when he died at 33 years old and therefore divine yourself.
No idea if it's true or not though.

They view every religion as containing parts of divine truth, thus equal. Meanwhile, this cannot be.
Only in Christianity Truth is found, all others are lies.

It's a Judeo-Islamic cult bent on subversion, and headquartered in the Jewnited Cuckdom.

You don't even need the whole bible to be saved, while masons think you need even more than that? God are masons deluded, no wonder their temples have a literal black and white 'minefield' on the floor.

>They view every religion
False

God (Father and Holy Ghost) can't be depicted, because He is unseen spirit without the body.
Meanwhile, Christ, true God and true man, has both the fullness of divine spirit and the fullness of human body.
He is one person, not two; but has two natures, not one (only God or only man).
God is First and the Last.
Man is the one who can die and come to life (since God is always exists). Man cannot be First and the Last, nor God can die.
And yet Jesus is described as First and the Last, that died and came to life again. He is one person, that is both God and man; those two natures being inseparable. Therefore His body, while merely human, can be depicted to ends of showing unseen spirit of God that dwells within it and to worship God. Because to the same God that is the spirit, belongs this body.
And OT never preached to completely abolish depictions of angels, only if they were raised to status of God (idolatry). That's why Ark of Covenant could have had depictions of angels (Exodus 25,18) that were not breaking First Commandment.
Similarly with Jesus. We could not commit idolatry with Jesus, because we don't raise man to the status of God, we depict God that has lowered Himself unto us, while remaining true God.

>The very process of joining the Lodge requires Christians to ignore the exclusivity of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
Why?

They may not view nigger paganism as especially praiseworthy, but masonry admits non-Christians and tells them to search for the Truth, as if it could be found outside Christianity. Heretical idea.

>but masonry admits non-Christians and tells them to search for the Truth
Which could also include turning them to Christ. Is that a bad thing?

Because you can save yourself.

> (OP)
>Hi user, ask12b1
>Yeah we are into Knowledge and Truth. Get on our level. Bahaha no seriously, you into esotericism? How about a little ritual? The bible? History? Well I think you'd fit right in. We work a little bit of charity in, too. How would you like that? It's a good business move if you want to...network. Let me introduce you to Tyler. Come back around again, not trying to hoodwink you, just the facts. So mote it be.
I hate nepotism networks. You will be gassed.

>God (Father and Holy Ghost) can't be depicted

Attached: Adam.jpg (1707x775, 685K)

No one says that, though. It'd be a religious matter.

Good answer

It's a club for male companionship. You can't learn anything there that you can't learn from books.that are freely available.They don't know the meaning of life or the aolutions to the mysteries of the universe any more than the next guy, though some members may be delusional and think they do. Catholic church doesn't like it because it's competition for men's time and money.

>33
lol.
The very idea of masonry (keeping philosophical secrets from the sight of world and even its own members). Truth is found not in the darkness of night, nor in shadows of a lodge; but in light of the Lord.
"15 Nor do men light a lamp and put it under a bushel, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven."
Matthew 5
And if you are a mason, you are to hide your "enlightenment" from the world.

>keeping philosophical secrets from the sight of world and even its own members
Doesn't really do that, though.
>Truth is found not in the darkness of night
Funny, Masonry says the same thing. That's the point of the hoodwink in the EA degree.
>And if you are a mason, you are to hide your "enlightenment" from the world.
Says who?

This is merely artistic depiction, not one created for purposes of worship. Father does not look like this, because He is unseen.

>He is unseen.
He has a wrestling match with Jacob and appears to many in the Old Testament.

>Doesn't really do that, though.
Then why have different ranks? Then why you have to be recommended by a mason to join masonry? It's everything but an open club.
>Masonry says the same thing.
Satan too, uses holy ideas to twist them so they serve his purposes (Matthew 4,6), not God's.
>Says who?
Are they not to keep mysteries of their "craft" a secret?

>No idea if it's true or not though.
>I read some fucking inane shit somewhere, probably on the Internet, if it actually happened at all
>No idea if it's true or not though.
Typical Canadian.

In Portuguese and Spanish there is a saying: “Freemasonry is the ape of the Church.” Indeed, it is always trying to mimic the Church in its honors and orders, pretending to assume for itself some of the enormous prestige of the Catholic institutions.

Why did you just copy that directly from this website?
>traditioninaction.org/Questions/F068_Malta.htm

We have fun books

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

Not just the Christians but the red pilled too.
To answer your question: jews are behind it
>pic related

>inb4 it turned bad at some point. Original freemasonry is pure and good.
Kys

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 42K)

gay club

youtube.com/watch?v=RjMmIfK7R5M

youtube.com/watch?v=85dq13RDMys

youtube.com/watch?v=iSHy01D_DEg

You shall not create idols , when god creates them its fine because he commanded , he never commanded jesus on a cross idol

>created for purposes of worship
Are you promoting idolatry?

>Then why have different ranks?
There aren't. MM is the only "rank". All the other nonsense (32nd, Templar, Knight of St Andrew, etc) are like elective fields of study.
>Then why you have to be recommended by a mason to join masonry?
You mean after applying? It's just to make sure you're not a total dipshit who's joining for the wrong reasons.
>uses holy ideas to twist them
So basically no one can win, even if they try and follow your rules?
>Are they not to keep mysteries of their "craft" a secret?
Nope. Just the secrets.

>M&D
>fun
You clearly haven't read it. Even the Art de Hoyas translation is far from fun.

“you cannot see my face; for man shall not see me and live.”
Exodus 33,20
And Genesis 32 could refer to an angel. Angels are sometimes referred as gods. But maybe I'm in the wrong and it could refer to God. In that case, it wouldn't be any more of a depiction of God, than a burning bush. God is not a bush, but He chose it as instrument of His revelation.
Similarly, God while not having body and being all-powerful chose to reveal Himself under the guise of a man.
While Son truly became man.

But it could also turn them to mohamed. Is that a bad thing? In masons' opinion it is totally ok to believe in the religion of peace.

>Typical Canadian.
t. All I have to add to the conversation is snobbery and condemnation.
Typical Brit. Probably a nigger to boot.

>But it could also turn them to mohamed
Then they haven't found truth.
> Is that a bad thing?
Certainly isn't a good thing.
>In masons' opinion
Masonry has no opinion on religion. Nor politics, for that matter. It's forbidden.

Asserted without evidence, etc.

How's that empire working out for (((you)))?
Oh ya. Oops.

>Masonry has no opinion on religion

THE F*UCKING G STANDS FOR GOD! (It's not me who sais it, its the masons)

>Are you promoting idolatry?
Cross depicting Jesus Christ is an instrument of worship, not subject. Subject of worship is Jesus Christ, God who became man. It's not entirely our imagination, because Christ walked this earth and could be seen.
Meanwhile "Creation of Adam" cannot be used as an instrument to worship Father, because He isn't truly depicted there. He is depicted as author imagined Him.
>elective fields of study
And how do YOU know this?
>no one can win, even if they try and follow your rules?
No, it's that you merely use the wording, without its full meaning. Jut like Satan here:
"If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down; for it is written, ‘He will give his angels charge of you’"
God cannot be found by human reason, only if someone has been granted divine reason. And no one with divine reason can blaspheme against God or His religion (1 Corinthians 12,3), while masons admit those who do such things and take as a rule to tolerate and accept them as their brethren.
What in common have those who are in the dark, with those who reached the Truth in Christianity, so that they might be called "brothers"?
If that's not anti-Christian, I don't know what is.

>How's that empire working out
Fine, i guess?

>THE F*UCKING G
That's just an American and Scottish thing.
>STANDS FOR GOD
Yea? So? That's not any religion in particular.

>Cross depicting Jesus Christ is an instrument of worship
Still sounds like you're talking idolatry. Graven images and such.
>And how do YOU know this?
By having an iota of knowledge about the group? Try reading Freemasonry for Dummies. It's actual a great primer for understanding the whole system. Even if it is American Rite.
>t's that you merely use the wording, without its full meaning
According to you.
> while masons admit those who do such things and take as a rule to tolerate and accept them as their brethren
So? God allows them to walk on the earth, too.
>What in common have those who are in the dark, with those who reached the Truth in Christianity, so that they might be called "brothers"?
Terrestrial matters, duh.
Might shock you, but not everything is a church service.

>>How's that empire working out
>Fine, i guess?
Oi, that's awesome m8.

>turning them to Christ
Only Church can turn people into Christ, that's the purpose of Her. That's why st. Paul teaches, using his power as a member of the Church:
"27 Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it. 28 And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers" 1 Corinthians 12
By telling that masonry can turn people to Christ, you grant power of Church to congregation that isn't the Church.
Masonry is beyond doubt not the Church, because it is of multiple faiths and Church is of one (Ephesians 4,5). By usurping powers of the Church, you blaspheme against Bride, unfortunately.

>turn people into Christ
>into
Sounds like a Gnostic church.
>By telling that masonry can turn people to Christ
M8, anyone can do that, though. A random Hindu could shout at you to read the NT, even.
> because it is of multiple faiths
It's of no faiths. It's non-sectarian.
>By usurping powers of the Church
Which it isn't.

>that's the purpose of Her
Are you one of those 'God is a black women' people?

>Graven images and such.
I already told a reason why.
If I would use my imagination of Father, as an instrument to worship Father, I would worship my imagination and that is idolatry, for I raised my imagination to the heights of God.
If I use cross depicting Jesus Christ, as an instrument to worship Christ, I worship Jesus Christ, because He truly is human. I cannot separate human Christ from divine Christ, He is one person, not two. Therefore I do not commit idolatry, because He is truly God, I do not raise Him, it is dignity inherent to Him.
>So? God allows them to walk on the earth, too.
He gives them time to convert. If they would die in their state, they would go to Hell.
>Terrestrial matters
Marriage is terrestrial matter (in Heaven people do not marry), but we are not to enter marriage with heathen.
"14 Do not be mismated with unbelievers. For what partnership have righteousness and iniquity? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? 15 What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement has the temple of God with idols?" 2 Corinthians 6

>I already told a reason why.
Yea, and it's pretty questionable.
>He gives them time to convert
And either way, they exist, and can be useful.
>Marriage is terrestrial matter
Great. But that's really tangential.

Church is called Bride of Christ. That's why I have written Her.
>turn people into Christ
Not what I intended to write, but it's fortuitous mistake. Yes into Christ can also be correct. Because Church is a 2nd Eve, Bride to and the Body of 2nd Adam, that is Christ. When you become part of it, you are made member of Christ.
And you are promised glory of resurrection, when you will resemble Him, with regards to the body (1 Corinthians 8,17).
>Gnostic
Masonry is modern gnosticism.
>It's of no faiths.
>No religion in particular.
>But we search for God.
That's a non-Christian god. Because Christian God can only be truly found in faith, faith being knowledge of the unseen (Hebrew 11,1).
>inb4 Christ is seen
Christ human body is. Christ's divine spirit is as unseen as the Father's. That Chris existed is not an article of faith. That this body has divine spirit is such article.

>Yes into Christ can also be correct
That depends heavily on your church. Most western ones would scorn you for it.
>Masonry is modern gnosticism.
Nope. Again, it's not a religion.
>But we search for God.
Also no. That would be a religious matter.

>body has divine spirit
I don't subscribe to him being divine. His teachings are good and all that but supernatural? I don't think so.
That said, you can still admire and listen to the MAN and his words without looking at him as divine.

I referenced marriage, because you assume that believers and unbelievers might be alike in "terrestrial matters".
They are not, or else st. Paul wouldn't teach against mating with unbelievers.
They are also not alike, because they are not acting alike. Life (terrestrial matter) is a time of sowing and after-life is a time of reaping. Unbelievers can only sow in flesh and they can only reap death from it, unless they are joined with the Church before the end of their lives and become believers.
While it's true, that believers might act the same, they may also sow in the spirit and from spirit reap reward that is everlasting life.
While reaping is not of this world, sowing happens on this world, therefore it is a terrestrial matter in which there can be nothing in common between those saved and those who worship lies.
Therefore, a Muslim cannot be named brother to Christian, in any institution that proclaims to value God.

>because you assume that believers and unbelievers might be alike in "terrestrial matters"
Yea, i meant the sciences.
Math doesn't care who you are.

>god creates them its fine
God does not create idols. Humans do.
Cherubs on the Ark were not idols. Bull that Israelites created for themselves was.
They see trees, ocean, powers of creation; and raise them to the height of God, this is idolatry.
Alternatively they imagine themselves a god and worship their creation, this is also idolatry and even worse, for while creation does not have the power of God, such an idol would be completely powerless.
That's how sin of idolatry is described throughout the OT and NT, see Romans 1,23.
Idol is something raised to the level of God. Hebrews knew very well that pagans do not worship image, but god depicted by it. But their gods weren't real, they haven't existed. Therefore only thing that existed was their depiction and that's why they referred to pagans "they worship images". For if image shows something real, you don't think about an image, but person that is shown. But if image shows something that isn't real, the only thing that exists is an image. And only real things might be subject to worship.

Masonry isn't science.

That's it's raison d'etre, though.

“I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.” (John 6:35)

This text points to the fact that believing in Jesus is a feeding and drinking from all that Jesus is. It goes so far as to say that our soul-thirst is satisfied with Jesus, so that we don’t thirst anymore.

He is the end of our quest for satisfaction. There is nothing beyond, and nothing better.

When we trust Jesus the way John intends for us to, the presence and promise of Jesus is so satisfying that we are not dominated by the alluring pleasures of sin (see Romans 6:14). This accounts for why such faith in Jesus nullifies the power of sin and enables obedience.

John 4:14 points in the same direction: “Whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” In accord with John 6:35, saving faith is spoken of here as a drinking of water that satisfies the deepest longings of the soul. And the satisfaction becomes productive, like a well overflowing.

It’s the same in John 7:37–38: “Jesus stood up and cried out, ‘If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, “Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”’”

Through faith, Christ becomes in us an inexhaustible fountain of satisfying life that lasts forever and leads us to heaven, and on the way sets us free from the sinful illusions of other satisfactions. This he does by sending us his Spirit (John 7:38–39).

Doesn't matter, eat shit you gangbanging son of a whore

No thanks :)

K, hf with your heretic shit life.
Freemasons are liars and degenerates. Fuck you.

Architecture and design are sciences. They require knowledge of physics.

>K, hf with your heretic shit life.
No thanks :)

>No thanks : )
>No thanks : )
Quality aussie shitposting. They teach only buttfucking, no wits in that fake ass institution

>Quality aussie shitposting
No need to bring out the quality stuff for a Swede. Especially a jewish one.
Hope you understand. :)

No I don't. I'm not even from or in Sweden. Nor a joo

Free masonry is how (((they))) get a strangle hold on your country. Its the where the parasite starts to spread.

>I'm not even from or in Sweden.
Makes sense.
>Nor a joo
You're doing a might good impersonation of one, then.

It's Jewish faggotry for White people.

>YUO CALLED ME JUO!?!??! REEE RAAA ROOOO
doesn't faze me. You're new to Sup Forums, are you?
>protect freemasonry on Sup Forums
>call other jews
well, you either been on here for to weeks or are simply dumb and unaware that some tactics have been played over and over and have no effect on anyone

>You're new to Sup Forums, are you?
God I wish. But nice try, trying to call newfag.
>protect freemasonry on Sup Forums
>call other jews
Ayup. Usually how it goes. Because (((certain people))) like to attack Freemasonry, and any traditional(ist) western institutions, so as to divide and conquer. But i'm sure you're familiar with that.

Because back in the 17th/18th centuries, freemasonry became the centre ground for enlightenment and non-fundementalist thinking, since talking and thinking like that openly could be dangerous. Christians at the time believed enlightenment ideals would weaken Christianity or even destroy it. And they were right, of course. That historical stigma of the freemasons has never disappeared. It has been resurrected particularly by backwoods American preachers that talk all sorts of shite to scare their congregation of sheep half to death and keep them coming back.

>(((certain people))) gosh you're lame and don't even know how to use the parantheses.
You're on Sup Forums. You should know that there is rarely any positive feedback about freemasonry, no, quite the opposite.
So, by your logic, the regular cathlic Sup Forums user is a jew?

On another note, show me one article or source in which a jew attacks freemasonry. I haven't seen any instances of this ever.

It's basically a religion-mixing cult

>What is Freemasonry?
Secret society / religion created by kikes to divorce white elites from white commoners.

> if you preach against idolatry, you're a back woods hick

Google why "322" is on mason rings.

>religion-mixing cult
It's fitting then, that cult who is 56% """Christian""", founded a nation which eventually became 56% white, contrary to the desires of founders.

god command people to do stuff he indirectly created it , pretty much the same with the bible being the word of god

16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,

17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,

18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:

and corrupt them self they did the catholics

>such an idol would be completely powerless.

but they are not catholics claim miracles done by them

>You should know that there is rarely any positive feedback about freemasonry
Eh, it's about 50/50. A few years ago, when fewer people were familiar with it, it was worse.
>So, by your logic, the regular cathlic Sup Forums user is a jew?
Nope. Just duped by them.

>show me one article or source in which a jew attacks freemasonry
They don't. Obviously. They just try to claim it for themselves. Like American politics.

It isn't, though. And Masonic rings aren't official.

>What is Freemasonry?
nothing more or less than the church of deism
>Why do some Christians condemn it?
freemasons have persecuted christians (the orthodox in particular) at various times in history. also their faith doesn't seem to include Jesus, only God the Father (jew style) which naturally puts them at odds with christians

Because people reflexively hate what they don't understand. If they are hateful people, they project that hate and see it inaccurately in any neutral stimulus they encounter.

Attached: 1518702399968.png (382x491, 96K)

>freemasons have persecuted christians (the orthodox in particular) at various times in history. also their faith doesn't seem to include Jesus, only God the Father (jew style) which naturally puts them at odds with christians
It doesn't preclude Jesus either, it just includes deists of good character in fellowship that would not normally come to Christian church.

>freemasons have persecuted christians
Lolno.
>also their faith doesn't seem to include Jesus
Given that it's not a faith at all, that's a disingenuous comment. But the Christian appendant bodies include Christ (obviously), and yet are also not themselves a religion.

Someone is bound to post it, but it's a quote from Theodore Herzel (?) claiming that Freemasonry is "wholly jewish."