Why are Red heads always best girl?

Why are Red heads always best girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SNbhW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd agree if you posted literally anyone but this shitter.
I don't know how but Mashima somehow found a way to make redheads suck

Real red heads or dye jobs, last red head i met was too impulsive and fake in a pinch.(?)

I can't even say she's best girl in her own show, but goddammit she makes me diamonds!

weew ladds

Retard spotted put yourself in a coma for everyones sake Getaway the Aussie Zealanderp.

Why is Sup Forums so autistic?

Erza is wonderful

Did her tits get bigger? Is this the natural shounen progression?

Pretty sure they did; there was a FT thread earlier on Sup Forums where someone posted a stitch will images from the manga and anime, plus this movie, to show the progression.

*stitch with

Fanservice is one thing but multiple times in this movie I had to ask my cat "Why are X's tits so big?!?"
Also didn't even realize it was a Timeskip movie till Carla transformed

>Bags of Happiness
Also a Bag of Holding, apparently.

>Erza will never give you paizuri

Ah, Satellizer-chan; you weren't abused nearly enough for our satisfaction.

I'd like to see that if anyone has it. I know there's one for Nami's progression too, pretty hilarious

Check the Sup Forums archive; that thread happened yesterday/today, I believe.

I've been trying to post this for ten fucking minutes but the captcha is broken for me.

There it is! You using Sup Forums X or no?

I want to be a cat stuffed between Erza's cleavage

>FRO THINKS SO, TOO

>tfw your cat is clearly the language-challenged downie runt of the litter, but is cute anyway

try going to your settings and enabling the legacy captcha, worked for me. but yeah, it's way more broken than usual

>not using legacy
what the fuck are you doing

My study found out that people who fawn for red heads over any other girl look like this, the other model is short and fat.

What's her best outfit/hairstyle?

That time she was getting rape-tortured by demons at max sensitivity. Surprised she can even look at Jellal after that

Because she's Erza

Someone add a pussy and nipples already!

two steps ahead of you

ONE GORILLION HOURS in MSPaint

I was not even watching/reading that shit anymore, but it's sad that it's over and all hentai we got was pretty bland.

Well, it's not like a hentai artist would even get close to him anyway.

If we judged anime solely by its girls, Fairy Tail would be the best anime of all time.

She got cucked by Hime

This is beautiful, never saw somebody make a semen demon by making the body proportions more realistic

To bad she ends up with Mr Edgy Faglord because she was definitely best girl.

It's cause she's Erza

Fuck this show for not being a real ecchi and actually being worth a shit.

Fuck. This. Show.

Let it out user
Let it all out

White hair > Purple hair > The rest

red > green > yellow > blue > purple

Good question

muh fucking dick
Why isn't Fairy Tail fucking ecchi? Fucking why?

I know, right?

It IS ecchi.

I have to go to sleep but there are enough good posts in here that I feel you all deserve this, the specific reason Earth was not a mistake.

Dear god I just want to politely ask her out on a date and get to know her, then make her my girlfriend so that we can make love every day, take walks at the park and on the beach and eat dinner together, then wait a few months and propose to her so that I can ask for her hand in marriage, get married and consummate, take a honeymoon, have a few kids, and then provide for our family by working to bring money home and raise and protect our children till the day I die.

Fairy Tail needs to continue in movies every once in a while.

Or how about hentai OVAs?
That's a dream.

No it needs to continue officially in hentai.

I’d fuck Erza to death and back. Gingers are so fucking good

Only erza is hot good damn

Well I'm trying to be semi-realistic somewhat.

As if. We never even see a nipple.

Goddamn, I think I want to watch Fairy Tail again.

>Not enough fanart to waifu Erza
It's a shame.

You don't need fanart when there's plenty of official art

Why would you need fanart to waifu Erza, when the official material is like this?

So Im way way WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind. Can I watch this movie at any point?

Erza is awful though.

Wendy and Juvia are where it's at.

As long as you don't care about being spoiled on the avatar arc.

Though it's not really a spoiler because everything in Fairy Tail is completely predictable anyway.

so any there any point to watch fairy tail besides the OVAs, movies and tourny arc?

If your reason is anything other than tits, ass, and abs then no.

>There will never be a FT hentai with such good art and animation
Why

They have huge character depth.

Here you go, pic related will sum up everything you missed. You can also use it as a reference for every arc in this series.

I need that last picture in large

Goddamn that early art was bad

You know at a certain point I think we might have gone too far. But let's keep going anyways, just to see what happens.

I came

>even wendy has thick thighs
apparently being a member of fairy tail results in your hips becoming wider and thighs thicker, no exceptions

I don't want to start watching FT but I have to.

Because everything about fairytail is garbage

Nigga it could go all the way to Sadpanda level and we still want it to go farther.

Truly the best taste, my friend.

Do you think Twilight Ogre ever used Laike or Snaketits to pay off FTs debt? I bet Maccao was such a prissy that he'd let them

More erza!

> kids manga

IM GONNA
IM GONNA NUT

post more screenshots like this

I like how the artists intentionally left frames like this in the finished product, probably knowing that autists would pick them out.

Was the tournament arc really that good? I keep hearing its the best part of the show outside of the thicc

Had some decent enough fights by FT standards, and a shitload of fanservice.

>Jellal vs Jura
>HEY EVERYBODY LOOK HOW JELLAL I AM HERE USING MY JELLAL MAGIC

what is this called again?

...who else would he be?

Mystogan obviously, user. The entire point is that he's pretending to be Edolas Jellal.

Some dude posted the original pic in a previous thread, felt the need to improve it a bit.
imgur.com/a/SNbhW

This is my biggest bitch with the series. I'm actually okay with EVERYONE being a wizard but everyone being a wizard with unique special snowflake magic styles is fucking stupid.

>last red head i met was too impulsive and fake in a pinch.(?)
>3dpd
You don't belong here.

>Why are Red heads always best girl?
Same reason why people like warm fires.

They aren't all unique. Erza uses Jellal's magic in the Dragon Cry movie and her requipping isn't unique at all, Jellal uses Mystogan's magic, Makarov has other magic besides his growth stuff, and so on and so forth. It just seems that most learn one sort of magic and then focus exclusively on that, because they can get much more out of it than dabbling in half a dozen different styles.

Perfect, these are what we need more of.

Man. If only Mashima was able to take that one last step.

I'm constantly hoping he just gives up all pretense one day and goes for a dedicated ecchi series.