Tomo-chan

Alert raised to DEFCON 3.
May God help us all, gentlemen.

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/word/関係ない
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People expecting a Misuzu and Jun kiss BTFO.

Finally; the Jun/Misuzu dynamic had become so stale.

who dat?

That might be my favorite part of this.

wait, what if they broke up because Tomo would get mad a Jun for making Misuzu do all that stuff she did in the previous chapters?

Who is that girl with the short hair?

Misuzu's gonna get beaten up.

Woah, the new girl is pretty cute.

I'm guessing that she is probably a tomboy from the hairstyle.

>tomboy
The fuck is a tomboy?

>I'm guessing that she is probably a tomboy from the hairstyle.
That doesn't mean anything.

Some irrelevant character.

Finally memories comes to an end

>Fumita added a tranny
Fuck this shit

missed u tomo

>もうあなたと友達ではいられないのかも
They're all just gonna abandon you Tomo. Shitty friends.

It's funny how they try so hard to convince you. In their own words, it's "completely obvious".

Why can't Mizusu just marry both Tomo and Jun? It's not fair.

>abandon
It's not Misuzu's fault she's more boring than drying paint

Fumita whe-

Misuzu is a lesbian so she can't get married to boys.

I'm mad I didn't see Jumbo.

Tomo is cutest girl! I'm so glad we aren't focusing on shitty Misuzu anymore.

Tomo is most loyal friend. I wish I was a purehearted as her.

>dropout

Would it kill you to translate "oi" to "hey?" No one besides 1st Generation Mexicans say "oi."

Tomo has been an angel to Jun, Carol, and Misuzu.

and chavs
tomo's kind of a chav so it's ok

Where the hell is this coming from? Just because she couldn't keep up with Jun? Or does she just feel bad about the dating thing?

Delinquents and tomboys would say "oi". Stay awhile and listen user.

today i will remind them

I think it's both.

It's a combination of things. Primarily, it's not being able to keep up with Jun or use him to grow close to Tomo physically, thus she feels like she will never be able to be by Tomo's side, because Tomo does athletic things that Misuzu could never do. Jun was just a means to try and train herself to be stronger. Secondarily, maybe the guilt.

Is her acceleration really augmented?

Tomo a cute

sounds like abathur

Most probably the first. Tomo didn't said a thing about liking Jun. Misuzu thinks that she's too manly and too digferent from her. Probably next chapter Tomo will confess to Misuzu that she likes Jun and that she wants to become more womanly.

What will they have for lunch?

Katsudon

WHERE IS THE MOUNTAIN DATE FUMITA?
WHERE IS YOU FUCKING HACK

Do you think both Tomo and Misuzu have had their first period by now?

you're forgetting misuzu is autistic as fuck

>Tomo
fucking finally
>Tomo lost one childhood friend suddenly and without explanation and after a year of that suddenly her other childhood friend is trying to pull the same shit
WTF does Fumita got against the tomboy? Nonetheless, brace yourselves, we're about to have a 'Tomo is best girl' moment in the next page when Tomo shows Misuzu what the power of true friendships is like.
Ex-fucking-actly

The mountain date was the 40km view. Fumita can't right or be cohesive.

THATS A HILL NOT A MOUNTAIN
WHERES THE FUCKING MOUNTAIN

It's a mountain depending on perspective

ISEKAI YOURSELF MICHLAN

Blockhead semen, freshly milked.

I seriously wonder how people are so retarded they can't understand what Misuzu is feeling here. It's not complex shit, we just spent the entire arc going over it.

it's a blockhead romance manga, of course it's bound to attract blockheads.

I can get her feeling of inadequacy toward tomo, but "I can't be friends with you anymore" is a pretty big fucking step, just because she can't do sporty shit with her.

Because Jun is already banging Tomo & Akemi.

The sporty shit is a pretty huge aspect of her life and Misuzu realizes this. When they're not in school, Tomo seems to be entirely in the dojo or out with Jun climbing mountains.

Now that's some NTR I can get behind.

Do you remember earlier in this arc, when Misuzu was just sitting around watching Tomo play soccer? That's what their relationship was like. Tomo doing sporty stuff, and Misuzu watching. Tomo does sporty stuff all the time, Misuzu will only ever be watching. That's not much of a friendship, is it?

No, he isn't.

Doesn't really seem to be a problem now even though Tomo is as sporty as ever.

Misuzu giving Tomo advice on how to get in Jun's pants bridged the gap.

it's kind of funny, tomo seems to give misuzu a talking to about friendship here, but it doesn't seem to take for some reason even though presumably it makes misuzu want to break up with jun. Maybe misuzu's just that insecure.
DEFCON 2 will be interesting

So manly

We already had that explained. When Tomo asked Misuzu for help landing Jun, Misuzu was elated. Now, she had an excuse to hang out with Tomo all the time, and she milked it for all its worth. She feels guilty for it in the present time. Don't you remember all this shit? This is the biggest points of her character, and most of it EXPLICITLY stated.

One of my life goals is to convince someone to order oyakodon at a resteraunt

INB4 she thinks she was raped or bullied

i think you're confusing your timeline a little.

>tfw main girl is best girl

it's literally both

I'm not confused. By present time, I mean present time, not flashback time.

>関係ねえ
>Who gives a damn
Can someone explain this translation to me?
関係 literally means relationship. Is this some sort of slang? I don't get it.

Is the oyakodonfag(s) here?

You forgot your picture.

>Is the oyakodonfag here?
probably
>Are the oyakodonfag(s) here?
definitely

But now Misuzu has Carol as her bestie.

Not her choice though.

What is stopping her from dropping Carol?

carol

Not the usual but I found this pic.

>Juns severs ties with no explanation
>Misuzu about to do the same
Glad Tomo isn't letting it happen.

She keeps dropping her, but that mochi ball is bouncy as fuck.

oh fuck i hadn't realized

oh FUCK tomo's gonna be pissed

Yeah I've said it before and I'll say it again, Tomo has shitty friends and they don't deserve her, but she's a miracle of the universe and will single-handedly restore both friendships by the time the flashback is over.

jisho.org/word/関係ない
>kankei nee/nai
it's a common phrase, you've probably heard it dropped lots of times in anime. Pretty much a "who cares" or "doesn't matter".

seeing as her friends are abandoning her, i doubt she sees it that way.

oi what do you mean only 1st gen tacos says oi?

Yeah, she probably thinks something's wrong with her, Carol is different because rather than try and drop Tomo, she put it out there and expected Tomo to drop her.

関係ねえ is literally "no relationship" or "[that] has nothing to do with [this]". More liberally, "it doesn't matter" which is the same thing implied by "who cares"/"who gives a damn".

>has nothing to do with
I really like seeing literal TL'd phrases that could ostensibly work in english, even if it would require a pile of context and still only with someone who knows you

I suppose if you want to be a translation robot it could say "there is no relation", but that's awful english and unnatural. While that might be a technically correct English phrase it wouldn't work in the context of that page since that phrase is more commonly used specifically talking about relation in terms of being related by blood. A less out there localization could have been "Who cares" or "That has nothing to do with this", but I think the chosen phrase captures Tomo's mood just fine although it is less subtle in consideration of the fact that English is a much less subtle language compared to Japanese.

I swear fumita has it against the tomboy by now.

At least he isn't Seo. One victory followed by tragedy.

Misuzu was doing the right thing here. She cannot keep up with Tomo physically, which means being her friend in the true sense of the word is impossible. Tomo needs to learn when it is time to let it go.

for now

>tfw Haruto is alive & not 1.0
At least there's a chance that Seo's next manga is 1.0's adventures in Isekai.

>First Period's Starting

Guys, I really want to fuck Misuzu chan.

The fuck are you talking about? Never heard a beaner say 'oi'.

>Misuzu's first period starts right after a weekend spent being worked physically by Jun.
what a slut