Trump

Now that we all know he's just a Zionist cocksucker and a puppet for the Jews, can we also agree that Trump's presidency was the worst thing that could have happened to this board? It caused a huge influx of braindead r/the_donald morons who have been shitting up Sup Forums completely ever since 2016. In retrospect, I wish Hillary would have won and proven all of our points about her. I think that would have helped us more in the future.

Honestly, the only good thing that's come out of Trump's presidency is that r/the_donald character with the squeaky toy sound in Murdoch Murdoch.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Nothing is ever going to help you Mahmoud.

Show us your real flag, Schlomo.

Seriously how would Trump or any other US president help you unless they invaded Sweden and burned it to the ground? Why are shilling for Hill?

Attached: E74914C9-EA06-4071-B81D-D163019A1515.png (2048x1536, 3.32M)

Beta cucks cant even have their own safespace, sucks to be you

Attached: 550085BA-227F-42B7-B8C9-000E223DB700.jpg (1691x1084, 872K)

4 chan is at its zenith and the homos want to kvetch

4 chan suffered the fate of any other entity that sought popularity. You became popular, choke on it !

Shill

For what, you fucking retard? What am I shilling for?

Whore regret

I love how the jew shills try to D&C in this shitty board.

I love how Mexicans think they're human.

Attached: 1521475652669.jpg (1024x928, 91K)

4 chan is the front line of the culture war now

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

Oldfags can capitalize or capitulate

It is by far the worst thing to happen to this board. Does anyone even remember when Sup Forums got shut down because of stormfags? Moot would never have allowed this bullshit.

You're all a fucking cancer. You really need to go back to the donald and stay there. Honest to god it's getting ridiculous.

Watch me get called a shill. That's the only answer to anyone who questions the god emperor.

>Bolton
>no wall
>gun control
>fiscally irresponsible
>morally corrupt (three wives anyone?)
>extremely egotistical and can't get off twitter
>generally ruining the world's view of us

These are all truths, go ahead and call me a shill, it just proves my point.

Attached: thedonald1.jpg (705x652, 173K)

I have never been on / r the donald, ever. I came from voat, Sup Forums is compromised, if you are a purist, it is past time for you to go. Post 69 on this chan talked about board degradation, so there is that. Go away perfect one

All I ask is that you think for yourself. Go ahead and support trump; I even voted for the cunt. Sucking his dick 24/7 to "piss off the libtards" even at the sacrifice of common sense is just ridiculous. This board has degraded so fast because of these idiots. Even Sup Forums had a good 7 or so years when the cancer showed up. Sup Forums just died too fast.

I dont suck his dick, Bolton is a bad, very bad. Trump was the least worst option and a good FU. I used to support Bernie, i hate his guts now. Im a 90’s democrat, and the current state of the party wants to erase me from the country i was born in. I value free speech #1 and this is the place for it. Your board got popular and unintended circumtances are a natural result. Stop cryin

Trump was the last hope