Press T to impale a muslim and pay respect

Attached: VladTepes.jpg (500x530, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyaV3D2Fepw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only if it isn't supporting Israel.

Of course not brother

Attached: Antonescu.jpg (960x540, 57K)

Press M to activate time machine and help him defeat the ottoman forces and hunt down the bastards who betrayed him.

He looks like a gipsy tho

t

Only if those Italian cowards stepped in they're paying for it today though

Attached: VladPepes.jpg (2231x3000, 1.19M)

We all know Tepes had blue eyes and light brown hair one of (((them))) made this famous portrait though

T

i always given thanks that Hispania and Transylvania kept the Muslim out of western europe. TY

Attached: 1488427220598.jpg (659x800, 160K)

T

T

Our pleasure brother

Attached: VT.jpg (1024x724, 155K)

Is this is the ex-ottoman slave rapebaby thread.

T

There is me thinking all Turks were banned from Sup Forums.

We are unbanned now. Rapebabies can't circlejerk with eachother anymore. We're here to teach their place like our Ottoman ancetors.

Attached: TÜRK warrior butchers wh-Te babies.jpg (539x720, 102K)

>press T to get cucked by commies for a century

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-09-26-29-1.png (1402x2288, 495K)

I have a problem, we have a beloved Muslim Sept of my otherwise Christian family, and then there is the rape-gangs who need to be impaled but I am unable to.

T
My mom grew up right near his Castle.

hes 60% hungarian, kek, bozgors claim so.
im ok whith nit, he looks like a gipsy or atleast some rape baby

Attached: Alexandra-Dinu-romanian-actors-famous-romanians-alexandra-dinu-34670123-728-480.jpg (728x480, 210K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nyaV3D2Fepw

based Vlad was the first to use meme magic for good

T

Unleash the Lord's vengeance upon the Turkroach.

T
Buying two pure silver Vlad The Impaler coin off of the Shire Post Mint, for me and the gf
Based Muslim killer is based

Attached: 1501783776507.jpg (569x472, 102K)

Sounds just like me, I used to impale insects and frogs as a child too.

gib back clay

Attached: El Scorpio is ready.jpg (520x483, 142K)

You and your whole family are invited to have a seat maggot

Attached: 525.jpg (1024x768, 676K)

Hey man don't forget about me.

Attached: Johny Sobieski 3.jpg (1200x1481, 493K)

Turkish Dildo's are the best punishment for Invaders and Corrupt Officials everywhere.

You made it sound so enjoyable though how about we boil them a little bit first take their eyeballs out and make sure there are at least a few wild dogs eat off their legs while they're enjoying the anal rub

T
F

I like it.

Train your gyps in genociding muzzies and we'll take them back

You're not thinking economically enough.

Vlad would brutalize a village or two to strike fear, and thus deter further forces.

But mostly, when he captured Muslims or conquered serfs, he'd make them perform slave labour (building his castles and cities). There are accounts of him working his prisoners until the clothes rotten off their backs, and they were left to toil naked until death.

Now *that* is an efficient way to benefit society, more so than torturous death.

Attached: 1509501154130.jpg (539x537, 56K)

Gyppos are becoming our guys slowly sure they might pickpocket your phone here and there but they're not rapey brainwashed muzzles

Take them back and train them yourself, they are yours after all.

someone redpill me on vlad. i know he killed muzzies and helped protect europe and was a more heoric figure than (((they))) portray, but that’s it

I was going to reply to user upstairs but since you brought that up that's exactly how it is he's seen as an hero here and everybody loves him plus let's be honest you needed fear to be a competent ruler back then

Attached: 546321.jpg (341x454, 35K)

I just meant for entertainment purposes, of course there is the practicalities.

The Ottomans intended on marching through Europe, just as the Andalusians would intend -
through Spain and Portugal.

Vlad was taken as a hostage as a young boy, to work in a branch of the Ottoman forces. He grew up surrounded by enemies, and the reality of Islamic military culture.

Vlad's terrifying cruelty and supreme military strategy allowed him to fend off an asymmetrically greater force, and scare them shitless of ever trying that shit again.

Without Vlad The Impaler, Europe would have been doubly screwed by islamic invasions, both out of African towards Southern Europe, and out of Asia through Eastern Europe.

His name does not actually originate from "son of Satan," it actually is closer to "house of the Dragon." But, with his viciousness, and demonic imagery, he was painted as a demon (and later, as a vampire).

The Italians vs the Moors, the Slavs vs the Ottomans, and the Portuguese and Spaniards vs the Andalusians.

Northern, Southern, or Eastern European...
Christian, Pagan, or vampiric demon...
We are all in this together.

Attached: 1507738089206.jpg (1024x1019, 301K)

T for impaling
F for Vlad
S for spit on t*rk grave

thanks, all i remember hearing about him from school and stuff on TV was how evil and sadistic he was, and of course how he was like a real life vampire lol. a couple years ago when i started to get redpilled and first heard vlad mentioned in a positive light i was surprised, but also not at the same time, (((they))) tend to demonize european heros

*presses T furiously*

We are afraid

Attached: TURK WARRIORS IN ACTION.png (452x655, 709K)

you do know this map isnt correct?

He looks Jewish honestly, that's quite a large nose

>muh history

Nigga it's 2018 you're about as similar to the Ottomans as niggers are to ancient egyptians

T brat moi

S
Muslims are more based than the cucks from christianity.

T

Attached: Vlad, der Pfähler.jpg (845x1023, 143K)

Some were suspecting him of having Kuman ancestry but recent DNA studies have shown none of his descendants have any.
He probably has Hungarian blood though, principalities were inter marrying a lot.
The large nose is quite common here as well as in Hungary , dinaric type

Venetians are assholes since ever and everyone else was too busy fighting the French, each other and the Austrians, sometimes all at once

Daily reminder that Romania fought against communism out of necessity since literally day one .When we occupied Budapest in 1919 we kicked out the commies and gave the Hungarians free elections saving them from early communism but they conveniently miss to mention that.

T

T what a man

Attached: 1521646915426.jpg (1235x768, 79K)

Attached: 9.jpg (324x324, 16K)

well, there's a theory which says that his cruelty forward t*rks was cuz he was visited in the back door by sultan's kids, in which in tend to believe, since homo stuff used to be "the thing" for royalty.

Attached: 1513856808486.jpg (400x370, 129K)

They say this about his brother not him.
What can you expect from muslim faggots

Attached: 1514584486765.jpg (748x859, 53K)

And you heard that where? on (((history channel))) ?

Vlad is my Hero, no joke.
T

Attached: tumblr_o0lwmghLzz1r8ogoko1_500.jpg (480x463, 29K)

I see you came here to shitpost then you won't reply trying to explain the shit that came out of your mouth, typical russian rape baby.

T

T
We should also stop the hate between Romanians and Hungarians
No more brother wars guys, if Europe is united, we can purge this earth from arabs, nigs, jews and gypsies/indians

Attached: 1521892257339.jpg (1662x902, 293K)

Just kill yourself already fucking faggot

T

We all know that hate doesn't really exist and it's more like a meme us and hungarians would gladly throw shitskins in the ovens together.

TTTTTTTTTTT TTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>bozgor vorbeste despre tigani
jej
That happened because of Britain's, US and France's betrayal after signign the Yalta Pact which they never intended to respect.

Eastern Europe will always remember their betrayal and act accordingly in times of need.

>brother
>bozgori
Mars in mortii ma-tii de handicapat.
Suntem frati cu sarbii, bulgarii, slovacii, chiar mai mult cu polonezii decat cu criminalii genocidali numiti bozgori.

T

Attached: turks are gay.jpg (1920x1080, 2.27M)

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1521068900392.jpg (680x510, 62K)

T

Attached: mudslimes impaled.jpg (1280x558, 160K)

Is it true he would impale people while eating supper?

not people, just Muslims
>is like destroying vermin

Attached: 2abad77149275500138ee8d8848c5da6.jpg.gif (250x133, 476K)

T

Nah it wasn't supper it was turkish children, kebab today.

As far as I know, and if im not mixing up my knowledge on Saint Tepes, it was Saxon accounts that he did this, not Turkish/etc. Saxons had been striped of their lands and wealth by Vlad, for Jewing the nation out of its wealth, and into slavery. So as you can see, even IF he did, he would not have "Dipped his bread into the blood, and then ate it in front of the impaled person."

Attached: why-vlad-is-the-impaler-prince-vlad-dracula-vampire-impaler-demotivational-posters-1293200665.jpg (640x881, 49K)

>forest of the impaled

Attached: Screenshot-2018-1-3 27 Bloodthirsty Facts About Vlad the Impaler - Page 3 of 4(1).png (602x391, 115K)

Don’t be silly.

He eat Breakfast while he impaled the Muslim invaders.

He also developed special “blunt” impalers so they died over days not hours.

That's bullshit that they supposed on a (((history channel))) documentary, there's no proof of rape at all nor of any of the blood things, they're just stories made up by people

him too

Attached: stephen the great.jpg (500x641, 212K)

taking into account that turks love to buttpoke each other, I bet they keep his golden sword into Erdogan's ass.

Attached: 1515500150215.jpg (764x576, 66K)

Just posting some pics I got saved, meant no disrespect, I really do look up to Vlad as someone who did all he could to save his land, people, and religion. Still pisses me off how he tried to seek help from all Christians, and the Catholics backstabbed him, and even his own Church did too down the road. By all means correct errors, its hard to find a good, honest, historical book on Vlad Tepes in English.

Attached: Vlad Tepes Truth.jpg (373x640, 113K)

What a great man

Attached: 9.jpg (694x393, 274K)

I understand man it sort of makes sense since turks were ass fucking each other for centuries and since the impaling he did to them I guess it makes more of a dramatic story

still lost

Attached: Ottoman-Empire-1451-1566-europe-1184276_500_375.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Lost what exactly you filthy muzzle? the turkish cowards scattered like the roaches that they unless they were enslaved or impaled.

So too did the Spartans, yet no one remembers the Persians as anything more then numales of the BC world, where as the defeated Spartans are hero worshiped today as the ideal warrior, solder, and man.

Attached: WWII Greeks.jpg (556x380, 105K)

but you do realise that the bad guys in the battle of thermopylae were the spartans and the greeks it's just your media that turned everything upside down and yes Im talking about the movie 300

Be quiet shitskin, there's not a single thing that can be good about you subhumans conquering anything.

Whites are always on the right side shitskin

Stop spreading false history. Vlad was Dracula.

Attached: IMG-20180322-WA0000.jpg (600x800, 100K)

Attached: 93.jpg (1024x672, 524K)

any romanians here come to our discord
1. at the top of the adress bar
2. add discord (point) gg
3. at the end 9JZanpZ

Attached: 1505653289992.jpg (382x395, 40K)

I don't know about that pal but that product is legit though.

keep convincing yourself that ur country is great because of a retarded king who ended up assassinated

He's the reason Romania is still a country you stupid shitskin also name one of your great leaders, you brainwashed baboon.

this shows how much of a faggot you are honestly you r no different from a nigger

A sandnigger saying such nonsense, you should feel really stupid you filthy arab monkey, YOU ARE A NIGGER.

T

Attached: RomanianPepe.jpg (1125x1084, 275K)