Boruto discussion

Can we absolutely trust him and his intentions?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59638551
youtube.com/watch?v=AWxvmHuXEoU
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jigen is going to be the one to kill Sasuke.

You heard it here, folks.

So, should I watch the anime or read the manga? Doesn't the anime cover shit the movie covered? If so what episode do I skip to?

Naruto’s breeding hips were bastardized by SP.

Anime is still far from the movie, so I would say just get caught up with both the anime and the manga. Doesn’t really matter which you do first, as long as you’re caught up with both.

>Jigen
Who?

Nu-Akats-I mean Kara's leader.

Katasuke is but a humble prosthetics and ninja tools salesman.

Part of the village was bastardized by SP building that wall.

Kara leader and has the same seal as bort.

Fuck off with this general bullshit.

If you get a seal after killing ayy lmaos, does it mean Kara leader has also killed one?

Or does this mean he was given one by the ayy?

Swing-kun was bastardized by SP.

Just look at it, poor Swing-kun, not even the same swing anymore.

no u

I want to watch Boruto for the salad. Is it worth it?

Oh, Pain—I mean, Jigen. That Jigen, I remember now. Well, I suppose if Kawaki doesn’t kill Sasuke, it’ll might be this guy.

Shikamaru thinks the ayys are involved with Kara, so probably the latter.

Swing-kun was literally THICC in the manga until being brutally butchered by SP

I suppose you could, and I wouldn’t say that’s a bad thing, but you just might find some more interesting things to grab your attention, they haven’t done TOO much with her just yet

The pic is from here pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59638551
The design is also featured in a four-part doujinn set in an AU where Sasuke actually stayed behind to raise Sarada, and ends up having three more children with Sakura. Sasuke, as expected is a pretty distant and harsh patriarch to his family, thus causing Sarada, who has his personality in this doujin to step up and fulfill his role. This causes Sarada to resent him. Eventually Sasuke's and Sarada's relationship and Sasuke's reason for his extreme distance to his family is confronted through Sage of the Six Paths related BS, where they have to fight past versions of Sasuke. They defeat these past selves and return to Kohona, where Sasuke actually fucking vows to become a better person to his family. In the end, Sasuke reflects on his daughter's growth and while he may not be able to repair the relationship to his daughter, he is proud of her and loves her. Keep in mind I do not know a single word of Japanese, so I maybe entirely wrong, but is it very good regardless

Fuck off narutards

Nice meme

But did they fight bootleg figurine Sasuke?

No, and I am glad they did not. It would of have ruined it

Bort getting all the attention kinda piss me of, i know he hero and all, tone the attention a bit

Snek follow him
Super villain waiting for him
Sasuke and everyone sucking his dick

But but naruto ignore me.

Daily reminder that no matter how sweet they were as children, an Uchiha always goes to crazy batshit once they turn adult and experience love.

Just ask Hashirama, who watched his moe-dara turn into yan-dara. He wants a refund.

Boruto, beware. Beware.

Just like Naruto then.

Gaara and every other homo friend he's managed to defeat follow him
Akatsuki wants him bad
2/3 Legendary Sannin his teacher and proxy aunt
Hinata and every filler girl ever lusting for his Uzumaki stamina

But but Saucegay, Saucegayyyy

He’s the MC, he’s destined to be a chad who gets all the pussy

>Be Boruto
>be talented thanks to superior genetic from my hardworking ninja-jesus dad and princess mom
>gets rasengan from Naruto vs. Momoshiki and get a new powerup handed to him thanks to Naruto
>get the second strongest living ninja as sensei just because you're his best friends son and show some potential thanks to mentioned points
>dad has career and living for it
>"hurrdurr why i no haz attention from him"

Pretty unlikeable. Plus the shitting on power levels and jutsus are pretty frustrating. nature manipulation? element infusion? yea np, sry.

No Madara is still perfectly sweetly and best devoted waifu.
Just like Obito is definitely coolest guy.

Sarada going to be best coolest most devoted waifu someday.

Dumb frogposter

Hawawa seemed to hesitate when asked about him, I’m sure she’ll be ready to kill him if need be

sarada or chouchou?

>I suppose if Kawaki doesn’t kill Sasuke, it’ll might be this guy.
Would Kishi really let his husbando, die?

How gay Is Kishi?

Kishi did say he’s okay with Kodachi killing characters like that plus Salad needs to unlock MS somehow

VERY

Kawaki kills naruto right

no uchiha waifu to give you mega ultra genjutsu orgasms

>Talent = Happiness

Ambition-less Neets are funny.

I stopped watching when the Kirigakure arc started. thought the pacing was slow as fuck, did It get any better? I still read the manga though

>marries Uchiha
>waifu not in the mood
>Mangekyou sharingans you into orgasm

Eh not sure if want

but what about her using it to enhance the pleasure into some ungodly

>Doesn't the anime cover shit the movie covered?
not yet

Cape ANBU best ANBU.

Depends on what you look for in the anime. I've quite enjoyed the SoL stuff and that's all it's really been since Mist arc but it's not for everyone. As for the mist arc itself it had the new 7 swordsman of the mist and needle sword girl a qt.

I'd tap Kira the thunder blade girl. Gotta have pointy teeth Aryan kids

Will we get a god-tier fight animation next week?

>tfw never be an Uchiha
>tfw never have a cute Uchiha wife and kids

seriously though what the fuck was orochimaru doing here? my guess is a bit of piss, got a bit nostalgic for home and naruto's wedding was a great excuse to fuck with yamato's head.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWxvmHuXEoU

He has to be some evil mastermind. It's weird how the manga wasted 2 chapters on how great and amazing Katasuke is.

All ANBU members are faggots

>Nardo dies
>Boruto leaves Konoha for training multiple years
>Sumire sleeps by the Uzumaki's in Boruto's bed during the time creating the ultimate waifu household.

Make it happen SP.

implying she could compete with bossy sarada. the power one wields as a hokage. genjutsu to enhance your orgasms no drug could compete with

This.

I also hope we will see those both as grown ups

It's about who fits the situation more user. Sumire is an orphan. Sarada isn't. Sumire fits to Hinata and Himawari more. Sarada rather fits to train with her mother to learn the healing techniques of her.

But of course Saladfans only look at their waifu and shipping her with Bort.

sumire is of peasant heritage

Salad is precious

I want to rape that ass.

Was all Tobirama's fault, they would have gotten married and had many beautiful children together if he hadn't butted in, and we got first Hokage Madara

>wanting to rape somebody with down syndrom
Shame on you, user.

Salad is good for your health

Sarada won't.

To be honest, that makes her even better.

>But of course Saladfans only look at their waifu and shipping her with Bort.
Not him, but how is "sleeping in Boruto's bed during the time creating the ultimate waifu household" in any way different from what Saladfags have been doing?

good morning everyone!

salad provides stern femdom. hawawa provides greasy peasantry and is a star fish in bed.

Not in a shipping sense (obviously since Bort isn't home). Just living together with Himawari and Hinata helping them on the household in her free time and sleeping there since she's all alone home.

Indeed good morning

Daily reminder that this ship already sailed!

You know who else thought that?
The people in here: imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

hawawa hates having her feet kissed and sucked on. sarada demands you do so. and if you don't she'd genjutsu you into doing it anyway.

She should genjutsu herself into getting raped by Lord Seventh

Borrito and Salad are literally made for each other

They are just too cute!

Cringe. That looks aweful actually don't care

>shipperfag spam continues
Mods should just ban Boruto threads

Normally I dislike when a pairing is already set in stone this early on but those two are just too cute together.

Hawawa destined to get with Bort.

Salad is love!

never4get

>it’s another saladfag image dump thread
MODS

It's super annoying that Sarada and Boruto still bicker like stupid in the recent manga chapters. If they want to attract me into Borusara romantic relationship then they should stop with that and build up something worthwhile

Daily reminder that they made each other blush!

Just ignore that one shipping fag and start a discussion.

>Doesn't mention Sumire images being dumped
It's almost like you have a bias here

She is such a fine young lady

>being this much of a girl
Because nobody’s spamming pics of Sumire without context and reposting how much they love her without any discussion, now fuck off

Day 15 since Sumire was forever confirmed manga canon.

Where's the apology video?
Hawawa hater can't even keep their promises

But what about these then? It's almost like you make shit up in an attempt to hide bias.

He’s too busy spamming shitty art as a way to “compensate” for all of the bullying against him

Please no fighting anymore just enjoy your Salad!

We need a Hima and Salad episode as soon as possible

Go learn what spam means, newfag
This is my reply
These are all in response to you starting another image dump

>Still making shit up
Who cares what you think, I guess. Let's keep the Salad flowing