Haha a few women for a while and see what I can find
>be 21
Okay the last one was insane but I'll try a few more
>be 22
haha okay wow I guess I keep picking bad ones
>be 23
okay I really need to start looking elsewhere
>be 24
here we go! A Christian virgin woman involved at our local church!
>be 25
wow I can't believe that Christian virgin woman was a crypto-feminist this entire time
>turn 26
h-ha o-okay any day now...I'm sure I'm going to meet THE ONE...maybe there's something wrong with me...I-i just need to try some more churches?

I am becoming pretty blackpilled on the wife hunt here. I have dated probably 13-15 women since I was in high school. Every single one of them had major flaws which made them unwife-able. The ones who were even a little balanced had no interest in being a housewife, and the ones with wife-skills were actually insane liberal feminists who wanted to raise our kids to be "gender-neutral".

I keep thinking I am going to find out where the traditional women hang out, but I never figure it out. All of the rural women are fat obese landwhales with tattoos, and all of the city/suburban women are nasty little spoiled cunts who unironically read Huffington Post.

I am now 26 and I am no closer to finding a wife now than I was when I was 15.

Attached: 1406354010381.jpg (400x386, 37K)

become mormon?

Where are you looking?

Attached: 1515648001037.jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

a lot of them tend to swallow nigger cum
your best bet is to find an objectively-ugly woman who has a few traits that you uniquely find attractive. like bad teeth or a big forehead. whatever floats your boat.
hope that helps

what is your race dear user.
You can't be WASP.........

Italian/Norwegian

Church/work I guess?

You're looking at work, really? Find dating sites that allow for selecting based on politics.

I guess you'd better first locate your problem dear user. Probably ask some female friend for some advise.

Maybe its because you're a 1/32 Norwegian 1/128 Italian mutt.

Hang in there user. I'm just now getting married at 30 after dating dozens of women, each with glaring flaws or personality incompatibilities after High School. I knew when I found the right one.

>I guess you'd better first locate your problem dear user. Probably ask some female friend for some advise.

I don't really have a problem attracting women to me, it's more just finding women who are

>good looking (enough)
>not crazy
>have a good relationship with their dad
>interested in being a traditional housewife

I'm also living in new york city though so ehhhh maybe that's the problem?

does online dating really work?

I tried tinder and met a couple girls on there but obviously they were not wife material

>meme flag
hmm wonder why that is
how old is your fiance?

>does online dating really work?
The women on online dating sites other than Tinder are absolute garbage-tier. Don't bother. There are women on Tinder who aren't sluts.

keep up your love quest, you can do it

Attached: k.png (679x648, 72K)

Yes.
>I tried tinder and met a couple girls on there but obviously they were not wife material
(((Tinder))). No, just forget it if you're this bluepilled.

Attached: 1504979236649.jpg (808x768, 130K)

>how old is your fiance?
23. We met when she was 21 and I was 28, so quite the age difference. I was giving her uni class a tour of my workplace and got her number haha

>Yes.
Back in the day when I tried OKC, every single girl either had obvious glaring flaws, or was a single mother. Also you get a ton of spam likes from Filipino and Chinese women (thousands). Tinder is much more representative of normal, well-adjusted women.

I fucking hate women. Its not worth it. Maybe someday we can just clone white babys and women will be completely useless.

>mfw not redpilled enough to try christian mingle

wow user should i take the minglepill

>I have dated probably 13-15 women since I was in high school.
And you didn't find one that you could tolerate for your whole life and who wasn't going to murder your kids in their sleep?
For me #3 was the deal (met her at 24 btw, she was 18).

>. The ones who were even a little balanced had no interest in being a housewife
It depends on their age, of course most teenagers/early 20's are overwhelmed at the idea of building a family, that doesn't mean they won't change their mind while listening to their biological clock ticking.

disheartning right. I am not as old as you but my journey started back when I was 13. Not wife hunting but a partner to be side by side. %0 fucking success rate, I’m 22 now and I think I’m a sperg.

I think the solution is to give in, you have to become like them to get relationships. be normie as much as possible. I’ve tried it and it is impossible tbqh. No one can pretend to be that fucking retarted. Unironically we need an uprising , not physically but people need to realize the nuclear family disappearing. It is also not just us, the divorce and marriage rates throughout the world are sinking. You didnt lose yet, you lose when you stop being yourself for the sake of others kinship. Stay strong user, its the darkest before the dawn.

>And you didn't find one that you could tolerate for your whole life and who wasn't going to murder your kids in their sleep?
uhhhh i don't think so. At least not someone I could tolerate for the rest of my life. Not even tolerate for a few years.

Being well-adjusted to this horrible society does not mean that these women have the right mentality. Go ahead with looking there, but lots of them are on the carousel or will at least take years of work to adjust.

You can filter all of that out on OKC.

I agree with you m8, but I'm just saying that there are good women on Tinder. It's a myth that everyone on Tinder is just trying to hook up and fuck everyone they match with.

Tinder glorifies no-nothing nobody sluts. Any and all chicks that are potential wife material AND your age, are currently in relationships and/or on the path to marriage due to be perceived as high value women.
If you are a high value man, you get access to these sorts of women by proxy of your SMV.

eHarmony
Match
OKCupid
etc.

Think like conservative (albeit mostly normie) women. The sites they go. Expect to pay money and put in a lot of effort. The cost of trying isn't free (which is a good thing).

Attached: American woman and her gun.jpg (682x1023, 224K)

Stop seeking virgins if you aren't a virgin yourself.Find a roastie like you.

I agree, Tinder is flawed. I don't like the concept of it, and the fact that it cheapens matchmaking down to a judgement of 5 pictures. That being said, I think it's far superior to other dating site options or trying to pick someone up at a club. Ideally you meet someone at work or elsewhere in the real world, but personally I think Tinder can be used to put yourself out there if you don't have a lot of opportunity for meeting women in other places.

>frogposter
kill yourself

Tinder is a tool to be used by men when they're on the move and want to nail some side. The problem arises when "men" use Tinder as an approach substitute for their approach anxiety so all they see are the shallow waters of the 2hole pool.
Strive to be a GOOD man and you'll be right. Trust me

>Not even tolerate for a few years.
Then maybe the problem is you. Not that it would be awful, some people are not made for family life. The question is what is less tolerable for you, dealing with daily normative pressure or dealing with the daily shit of being in a relationship?

>I have dated probably 13-15 women since I was in high school. Every single one of them had major flaws which made them unwife-able.

Am I out of touch? No. It's everyone else who is wrong.

You're choosing this misery yourself, brother.

Attached: charls in the woods.jpg (1620x1080, 163K)

You can always become a priest. That way you don't have to worry about thots.

>13-15
Had over 60 and i am 21,beta cucks that take scraps wont get to marry.

Yeah, a lot of people use it that way. But when I was using it, I was working in a career which was 95% men, and I was tired of trying to meet women at bars/clubs so it was a godsend. I met some genuinely girlfriend/wife material women on Tinder. I used it as a dating tool, not a hookup tool, successfully.

>Then maybe the problem is you.
I'll rephrase that, maybe the problem is you right now.
I remember not being ready to live with someone else before being 25ish.

I was a total moron to my first gf, then my second gf was a total moron to me. This + seeing the other relationship around me, I learned what was important and what wasn't and ended up being ready for a 3rd serious try. Sometimes all you need is time.

i've dated 15 by slept with literally thousands

my home is a revolving door for women to come in and extract semen out of my 11 inch italian stallion meatrod. During ovulation periods, there are literally lines of women outside of my door. I pay them $20 for one ejaculation and sometimes have to violently remove them from my home because they can't get enough

i have every STD in existence including AIDs and they still keep coming anyways

>Wife hunting in 2018
Doesn't really matter if it was ever better than it is now.
>>turn 26
Still very young.
>I keep thinking I am going to find out where the traditional women hang out, but I never figure it out. All of the rural women are fat obese landwhales with tattoos, and all of the city/suburban women are nasty little spoiled cunts who unironically read Huffington Post.
99% of all people are crap.

I do not recommend online dating/apps, I recommend you go out and do stuff that helps you lay the foundation for the rest of your life whatever that is. As you work towards that you will probably find someone else heading in the same direction. Do not make finding a mate a requirement to taking the next step, work on that shit in parallel not in sequence.

Worst that can happen is you wind up where you want to be as a single guy.

Sounds like you're a shitty person, and attract shitty people
You're becoming more and more bitter and you're bound to remain alone by being so picky

I honestly think I've reasoned myself into madness.

Life feeds on life. Maybe this is the first generation to realize humanity / life / nature in its own merits simply isn't worth giving an honest fuck about yet. That we throw children into the world in some impulsively narcissistic, naive hope that they'll make existence acceptable ( for us / the country), from our perspective, for awhile. That their misery will be worth that. That being born into anything less than a comfortably well-off home is somehow acceptable.

It all seems hollow. Like I need to recoil completely and pray nirvana actually exists.

Dude, you're over intellectualizing this too much. As I said, you either want a wife and family or you don't. The rest is bullshit. Judging from your post, you seem to have other shit to deal with before answering this question though.

First off, OP. The problem is in you. Yes I know from personal experience cause I was shit as well.
Secondly, a thing you seem to not realize is that you are a male. You've swallowed the equality pill like a retard. Men don't spoil. Work on yourself to become one, then you can score multiple waifus that will beg to marry you. You can have kids even at 70, if needs be.
Also, court a young virgin. Forget the others, you are a man and you can fuck 100 women, they however cannot wash off the stain.

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1520914506087.jpg (500x461, 117K)

Probably pretty good advice here

I've actually thought about this a lot.

To be honest, I wish my parents didn't have me. Life is just too fucking much. I've had some good times and some bad times, but I would have preferred to have never existed.

I mean, while I'm here I'll accomplish as much as I can. But sometimes I wonder if I should spare my potential kids the suffering of having to exist and just not have them.

Attached: 1521865166633.png (744x687, 44K)

This. Take either the mormon or the Allah pill.

For what it's worth, I hope you find someone, something, that makes life worth it. Honest to God.

If there is some higher power at work, I have to believe that's the long-term goal. The internet just seems like consciousness struggling to brute -force actual honesty / understanding into our species.

Marriage is dead, friend. Human behavior is based on incentives. There are no longer any incentives for loyalty because of the decriminalization of adultery and the introduction of no-fault divorce. Modern marriage is like a rat trap, but for me. The trap is baited with the illusory promise of a loving family. Do not take the bait from these sirens.

Yes, the Jews win if we opt out of marriage. But the Jews also win if you slowly torture yourself holding on to fantasies and delusions. Obviously it would be best to defeat the Jews by creating stable families, but that is not a possibility in today's world. It's just the bait on the hook.

>like a rat trap, but for me
*for men

Nah, I've seen good guys make it. Thing is, they freely admit luck was a key factor, and live what most would dub 'Ranch Life'. Secluded country homes, farming, etc. Not really rustic, though.

"Put yourself out there" is #1 for a reason. Keep a sharp eye and mind in all things, work on yourself if nothing else.

I'm a Christian and also a classical composer/performer. I feel like these two things give me some type of meaning that makes existence tolerable.

Maybe I'm a whiny bitch or something, but I just don't enjoy living that much. There's brief moments of pure ecstasy, amazement and bliss, but in between long periods of monotonous suffering or general difficulty.

I also know that my music will most likely be forgotten and probably nobody will play it after I'm dead. Or if they do, who cares? I won't be around to see them play it anyways.

My favorite composer died a couple years ago. And it's weird, it was such a casual thing. He just kinda nonchalantly died, but people are still performing his pieces. He's not around to see it. All that's left of him is his classical compositions, and even those might be forgotten in 100 years.

Kinda just makes me think life is pointless even if you manage to accomplish something incredible, which is like 0.000000000001% of the population that manages to do that. Plus our society is such a rotten piece of shit, there's little incentive to add anything positive to it, especially because people cherish alcohol/sports/top-40 music and sex more than anything.

I guess the main incentive as a Christian is to convert people to Christianity, but I just kinda want to bail and get out of here.

Attached: 1427994962023.jpg (709x765, 72K)

Dude I’m 40; spoiler alert: it’s not worth it.

Women are “the smartest teenager in the room” and beyond that are selfish, troublemaking idiots who constantly put themselves in dangerous situations and want someone to bankroll their lives.

When they’re loyal they only tend to be because they’re scared of another man raping / killing them, or because they think they’re too ugly to do better, not because they’re actually dedicated and loyal for the sake of loyalty itself.

Feminism and modern progressivism have ruined any chance you have of finding true love / waifu material.

Just occasionally duck and try to enjoy the decline of civilization as much as you can.

Attached: 7868CB3D-A746-4968-99CC-A0B9BBBAA493.jpg (1080x1287, 172K)

And how long have these 'good guys' been married? Decades now? A lifetime? If not, you're just talking about guys who found women that could make it a few years. But on a long enough timeline the fault rate for modern women is 100%. More likely though you're just lying and repeating Jewish cliches, or the guys are actually cucked and don't know it yet or won't admit it to you.

I'm 32 and the pipe dream that everyone finds their soulmate is becoming less and less realistic every year. You have to ask yourself how many married men just settle for the first woman that comes along in a futile effort to avoid crippling loneliness.

Some samples? Or if you're properly paranoid about that, advice? My brother's actually a struggling musician. I paint, mostly for me.

Oh no is that what's happening to me? I'm actually going to end up alone, this is how it happens. I only ever loved 1 woman and the 12 girls after her i just never felt they were worth the effort. Holy fuck i am scared now

It's your own fault for falling for le epic 3D meme.
It's your life, so stop being controlled by other people. Spend your time on yourself. Improve. Become somebody you can be proud of, someone people look up to.

Attached: 1513123538030.jpg (697x990, 113K)

breh find yourself first
then find your love of your life

This is surprisingly effective advice. Found my happy ever after with an older guy with a dad bod.

>To be honest, I wish my parents didn't have me. Life is just too fucking much. I've had some good times and some bad times, but I would have preferred to have never existed.

Felt much the same way when I was younger and expect my children will go through similar when they get older. Most of that shit I went through never even got a proper resolution, it just wound up buried under new problems.

I can remember being really heart broken and lost for a long time but those feels are washed out even a decade later. Maybe comes back in little flashes randomly but that's a 2 second cringe, it used to be an ever-present crushing weight.

Blind faith is all any of us have. Things can go terribly wrong. But there's a certain existential satisfaction in living with choices you make, even if you fail and come to regret them.

The worst hell is doing nothing.

If you can't use your ability at redpilling to turn a Church-Going Virgin against feminism gradually over the course of a year, you need to work on yourself.

The perfect woman doesn't exist, but you exist, and your views are your idea of perfection. Sprinkle her with subtle redpills, remember the journey you once took and what led you to your current power level. Be subtle and if her reaction is negative, you are being too heavy about it. Everyone in the world has the ability to become redpilled, it just takes the right information and the right amount of time.

Some more than others, but a Virgin Christian girl? You had a chance there, OP. Don't waste your next one.

Again, their girls aren't modern at all. If you wanna be black pilled, they're in their late thirties, so not exactly products of this age.

Have you tried hookers or surrogates yet? They are often cheaper than a full time western wife.

my cousin is about 40 and has 2 kids was happily married, and his wife left him one day to fuck a doctor and eventually got the house
he's living in his childhood home pissed off and embarrassed, and he has several degrees and a full time job
his wife lied to the extended family and tried to get people to turn on him for being abusive and nothing was adding up until he say she has been fucking this doctor for months and left him

Wait until your 30s. Holy shit girls through themselves at me and they just get hotter and hotter. Had dog shit in my 20s. Your worth increases. Get a decent job or money and a good foundation and you will have your pick of 20 year olds. Don’t settle for someone your own age now your losing if you do that.

In time my friend.

Remember, Murdoch Chan was probably a filthy Liberal degenerate when she was younger. Anything is possible.

Why are some women so evil

im 25 and have never been on a date before. dont feel bad user

>You have to ask yourself how many married men just settle for the first woman that comes along in a futile effort to avoid crippling loneliness.

Yeah I notice men seem to pick the woman who is around when they are most vulnerable or lonely

Yes I have only loved 2 of the 15 women I dated/had a thing with. Those women ended up with other people.

The first one in particular is the one I was the most in love with. I've never met another woman who made me feel like she did, and I dated her for years. It's the only relationship where I can say we were actually best friends while dating.

Then again after we broke up she acted like we never dated (like every woman does) so who the fuck knows. They always act like your best friend when you're dating.

Yeah I don't want to show any clips, but one of my releases is a best-seller on bandcamp right now.

>advice?
You mean advice as a musician? Study with a private instructor and practice every day for years and also study composition independently.

Make yourself write/compose things even if they are shit at first. And also learn A LOT of pieces so you get a lot of ideas in your head and in your fingers.

I also love painting but I'm terrible

Attached: 1521940771260.jpg (2000x1189, 504K)

Do they believe women should be allowed to vote? Of course they're 'modern', you're just delusional or lying. You fail to realize that some women are slightly smarter than the average dumb slut. These women hide their power level (of insanity/feminism) just like we do, in their cases so they can hook a man and hold the threat of divorce rape over him like a guillotine.

R u a grill?

Actually, a man's REAL SMV can not be fully expressed in the modern world as men are not allowed to kill other men for mates.

Sexual Market Value, under a regulated market, would be more accurate to say.

There are many men whose SMV would skyrocket if they could kill the current men with "high SMV".

>become mormon because mormon women are based, kek
How the fuck is converting to a religion going to help fix a man's loneliness? Even Adam in the bible was lonely, so god instead of being, ""yo, i'm here for you buddy ;)", made Eve.

Women deserve to be treated like the stupid whores they are. They like it too when you tell them who's in charge.

Yeah I've seen this happen like 500 times

It's just horrible to watch and seriously makes me hesitant to pick a woman even though I know I need to

>The first one in particular is the one I was the most in love with. I've never met another woman who made me feel like she did, and I dated her for years. It's the only relationship where I can say we were actually best friends while dating.
Then again after we broke up she acted like we never dated (like every woman does) so who the fuck knows

Aw man that's what happened to me. Every girl after I just couldn't connect with them, plus it doesn't help that I'm a shell of my former self.. Im the same guy but different ID for some reason

Thanks for the advice, I actually just finished college and got my first job.

not making much money, but I have fucked a couple 19 year olds... just felt sad afterwards though so I stopped doing that and decided to wait for a wife

I don't know I never liked her but I'm cold towards most people
His job isn't bad either he's the head psychologist or psychiatrist I forget for a local college
When it was all settled she said it was his fault he wasn't far enough in his career for her to have a comfortable life

I feel ya op...

I had the perfect wife, athlete, good height, good tits and ass, ginger with 100% scandinavian genes, she was skilled in the outdoors, lots of other shit, she was perfect

Know what I did? Got drunk every day and refused to get a job then moved 2000 miles away to hangout with old buddies of mine.

She dumped me. I deserved it. She was perfect. I don't care. It's all good.

Now, the first chick I ever dated I managed to fall in love with and she was 1000% shittier than the woman I just described, shes now dead from hep c that she got from heroin. Still drives me nuts the way she treated me when I cared so much. Teenagers are dumb. Weird how girls don't mean shit to me anymore, that first one really bothered me about women. I prefer to just have casual sex with them and hangout with my bros instead.

find a hobby outside your basement. do that hobby, you will run into a girl with the same hobby.
I met my wife riding dirtbikes out on the trails when I was 19.

You have seen the light mate. Start accumulating assets. Buy cash flowing real estate if you can.

I've heard all this before and it rings true, but doesn't really inspire anything but terror at mankind being inevitably forced to admit all that, soon. It just makes me want to embrace everyone I have, never let go, then I realize how immature that is.

We tell ourselves better stories to get motivated. I can't see any.

>Find dating sites
absolutely the last place to ever consider unless looking for a quick fuck.

>plus it doesn't help that I'm a shell of my former self.. Im the same guy but different ID for some reason

This happened to me after the woman I loved dumped me and got impregnated with somebody else

It changed me, in a really weird way. I became a much more serious person. It's like my perception of reality changed for some reason.

It was just a young relationship too. Not a huge deal. But it was like a bizarre psychological shift. Suddenly everything looked and felt different, it was like a turning point in my life for better or for worse. Almost like when people take DMT or something

Hopefully that's just a rite of passage men go through or something

When my divorce was finalized, I did what many guys would do in my situation and downloaded Tinder onto my phone. I matched up with a young lady who was pretty attractive, personable, and seemed quite normal by all accounts.

The next night we decided to meet up for a drink at a local dive bar with no set expectations for the night. As the night progressed, we decided we wanted to return to her apartment. When we got there, she started detailing to me some of her sadomasochistic bondage fantasies. Before I could comprehend the sudden realization, I had her hog-tied and ball-gagged on her living room floor, by her request. I've never fantasized about that kind of sexual adventurism before, and I do admit it was thrilling at the time, but it was just so bizarre to almost force a relative stranger to do this to you. (I later found this was called 'topping from the bottom'.) I went along with this request because for some reason I figured it was the most probable way to avoid a false-rape accusation later.

So yeah, my first date after getting divorced I ended up meeting a girl who wanted to be tied-up and fantasy-raped. Turns out most, if not all women have similar fantasies to varying degrees. Funny thing is If I did this to my ex-wife, we would probably still be together.

That was a bitter red-pill to swallow.

Attached: gnab_bb353.mp4-.jpg (600x411, 99K)

I met my wife at 28, wife was 20, we met in community collage (HS dropout cuz 2kewl4schewl) Aced CC(easy as fuck even though fag leftist teacher tried to fail me) thanks to extra curricular work they had to ace me, cause the competition was so poor.
Me and the wife lived at my parents house, me gaming her watching netflix/torrent, mom always throwing fits about how much of a loser I am.
Wife tells me she thinks my mom is unfair and not a good mother to say these things.

Instantly go search for apartment, find a lil 1 bedroom in central Stockholm, been in queue for 27 years by then, thanks mom and pop and socialism I guess...

Move in around april 2013
Wife pregnant by the end of summer.
Pop out one kid, life gets tough.
Wife slows down on the breastfeeding, starts getting horny again.
Have a almost crying orgasm pumping into this poor finnish girl, turns out it was our little girl, escaped the confines of my balls into this world.

Right now, we're barely scraping by, working odd jobs, still smoke weed to escape not being able to burn and loot, trying to live everyday as honest I can while helping people who less fortunate than me.

Don't worry bro, just drop the ideal, there are none, I get so fed up with wife's inane comments and her lower IQ, but damn if don't have some true and interesting interaction, besides having two children that look just as us.

Don't find a wife, find a girl who you can be yourself around, you'll always tire of her shit, no matter what, but atleast you won't tire yourself out being something your not.

The night me and my wife first fucked I must honestly have said "please, user, you have to shut the fuck up or I will stop liking you.

Don´t sweat it user, we won, soon you'll be viewed as someone to aspire to be like.

shills don't like pic related
or talk about the Senior Executive Service
>the SES

Attached: 1520903871598.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

At least you had a date.
I had only one where the girl didn't even showed up.

Attached: darren.png (500x375, 276K)

sounds awful

>Italian/Norwegian
ditto user, not quite twice your age. divorced 17 years. it only gets worse.

This girl I fucked off of tinder wanted me to pretend-rape her.

She would come over to my house, texting me about how she wanted to deep throat my dick before she got there. Then once she got there, she would act like she didn't want to do anything sexual and would act all weird and awkward.

She eventually admitted it's because she wanted me to just pin her down and fuck her which included pulling on her hair/choking her

If I didn't make her feel like she was being "raped" or whatever, she would get REALLY irritable and frusterated with me. Like snippy and angry, and then leave.

I just hate women dude. I don't want to fucking do this shit. It's exhausting. It's literally so exhausting I just told her I didn't want to hook up anymore and I haven't fucked anyone since.

Attached: GettyImages-835868862.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>This happened to me after the woman I loved dumped me and got impregnated with somebody else

Wow OP I'm sorry you went through that. I wouldn't be able to handle that, I've told everyone girl I've ever been with to never cheat on me or I'll double suicide. I don't know i feel like that is the ultimate disrespect

I've had one where the girl texted me saying we shouldn't spend time together. 4 hours after she agreed on it in person.

Then I was heartbroken and miserable because my fucking retard brain couldn't get over it for 6 years. I'm was always behind the curve when it comes to it but right now I'm like 15 years behind. I guess I should just hang myself.

>find and not shape yourself.
Just pick a canvas fool.

>Hopefully that's just a rite of passage men go through or something

I think all men need to go through true heartbreak at least once. I sometimes say it's the best thing that's ever happened because I've improved myself greatly since then. Its just super lonely

>Don't find a wife, find a girl who you can be yourself around, you'll always tire of her shit, no matter what, but atleast you won't tire yourself out being something your not.

interesting perspective thanks

How old are we talking about here?

Honestly what you described just sounds utterly insane and invokes essentially every negative stereotype about women and uninhibited sexual expression possible. I'm happy you made it out relatively unscathed.

I guess Depeche Mode was right. God does have a sick sense of humor because these fucking women are nuts.

**double murder** suicide

Take some advice from an old man, sunshine.

Women HATE other women. You can use this to your advantage.

Sure, when in public they might show solidarity but in private they hate to see any other woman doing better than them. If another woman has a "better" man than them they see it as a personal attack and insult. The knife really twists into them if they perceive that woman with the better man as being more attractive than they are.

So how is that knowledge meant to help you, chum? It's all in the set up.

You first want to set up a harem of beauties around you who think that you are the head eunuch or something. You're the one guy who understands them and you're deep in the friend zone. But if you wern't in the friend zone you'd be their ideal man, make sure you work on that perception until they start to think they couldn't live their life without their lovely friend in it.

But, I hear you thinking, the friend zone is inescapable and full of betas, this sounds like a waste of my time. You'd be wrong because there is one way to get out and that is make the girls jealous and compete.

To do this, after you have attained eunuch best friend status in your harem's eyes, suddenly bag a really attractive girl. You can call in a favour from a friend, get an escort or just date a dumb slut, as long as she looks hot.

The girls in your harem will be overcome with a desire to claim you for themselves over this interloper. Friend zone busted, you are now the harem king and can have your pick of any of them.

By now, if you did the making friends with them part right and didn't cut corners, you will have a good idea which of them are genuine marriage material and can choose accordingly.

Attached: ANdyCappMAY6th.jpg (482x321, 16K)

Absolutely this.