Double Barrel AR15

Cant wait to see the liberal rage on this one. I'll take 2.

atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/gilboa-double-barrel-snake-ar15-rifle-detail.html?Itemid=0

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-023944_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x648, 242K)

>double barrel ar15

Imma buy one of these bad bois before they are outlawed. I cant wait for MSM to find out about these. God its great to be an american

Can I get a bump stock for it?

Attached: 1521302044396.png (640x360, 340K)

>Can I get a bump stock for it?
For the love of kek make it so

Attached: Basically+this+_93c7da063dfdada343a2ca1ca87ec03e.jpg (1000x1043, 141K)

That's awesome, too bad cucknada would/did probably ban it (the regular ar15 is a restricted class)

How effective would that be?

all you need is a rubber band, works better, is more compact and is universal to all guns

Don't forget to get this as your sidearm as well.

Attached: ra_agent_g_we_132.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

Its not about effectiveness its about how triggered libshits will get.

>m203 cuts
Absolutely pig disgusting. If it had straight barrels, it could have been nice, like a modern version of the winchester SALVO FAL.

An AR-15 with two barrels? Who came up with this complete retardation?

There is a reason why we have had double barrel shotguns for ages, but no semi-auto rifles with double barrels. Semi-autos already have a rather high fire rate. Shotguns do not, so for shotguns it makes sense to have two barrels.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 10.05.08 AM.png (1076x728, 483K)

Only two barrels.Gay.

Attached: triple barrel pump.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Jews did.

And that's all it is. A great novelty item designed by a commie-hating firearms engineer to piss off lolberals.

ANUDAH SHOAH

Attached: moe.png (500x376, 252K)

I assume it fires out each barrel each trigger squeeze (two bullets)

so I'd imagine less effective because you're chewing through twice as much ammo for a gun that can kill every single target will a single bullet and proper aiming.

it is also ridiculously more expensive than regular AR15's which are more effective and twice as bullet efficient (assuming you're not a lousy shot)

this is essentially a meme gun

What a time to be alive and American. Feels good man.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

We do it because we can.

Careful there Klaus, startin to sound like a real pinko.

> America has a problem with mentally deranged gun worshippers
>Mandatory psychiatric evaluations for gun purchases
>Public registry of assault-style SLR owners to warn neighbors of the lunatics in their midst
>rights of innocents to feel safe without guns outweighs gun worshipper paranoia
>"well-regulated" means strict, thorough, frequent and mandatory licensing and credentialing (abuse of these rights should result in revocation of rights to violator and violator's family)
> Tell Congress to pass laws overturning Heller
> People have NO rights to threaten, intimidate, or kill innocents

i'd rather have three of those little pistol AKs may be you are loaded though

Why not just use a drum mag?

Attached: 0BECEA6E-733B-4AD0-8C6B-E6592AAF8AA6.jpg (550x550, 59K)

YOU NEED A 3RD ONE ON TOP

WHO IS GOING TO KISS YOU WHILE ONE IS SUCKING YOUR DICK AND THE OTHER IS EATING YOUR ASS?

3 BARRELS NOW

NO GANG BANG
NO PEACE
NO GANG BANG
NO PEACE

Attached: 1518865433949.gif (587x404, 538K)

>buying israeli meme toys
that kike shit achieves nothing your bogstandard ar15 can't already do for a quarter of the price except giving your money to (((them)))

Gilboa and beowulf are the funniest ar-15's.

Pretty sure it would legally only be able to fire one round per one trigger pull

>well-regulated
Here and in the 18th century it means well-equipped.

Get a side charging slide for it. Use a string

Just a reminder that the guns are from a Jewish company.