Which countries is Israel's best friend besides USA(Israel's aid sender) and UK(creator of Israel)?

Which countries is Israel's best friend besides USA(Israel's aid sender) and UK(creator of Israel)?

Attached: 100217-gal-gadot.jpg (2000x2267, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lobelog.com/mek-tied-to-israel-backed-terrorism-regardless-of-us-designation/
archive.is/UK11R
truth-out.org/news/item/7033:israels-assassins-and-tehrans-killers-2
archive.is/7gYab
globalresearch.ca/the-rise-of-mekncri-in-washington-pay-off-the-right-people-and-you-are-no-longer-a-terrorist/5615944
archive.is/1KV2m
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/israel-and-proxy-terrorism/252971/
archive.is/CRxzl
theamericanconservative.com/larison/how-terrorism-becomes-entirely-defensible/
archive.is/I7vDv
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-israel-peoples-muhahedin-terror-nuclear/
archive.is/PntHF
haaretz.com/1.5183498
archive.is/BdqpW
ibtimes.com/mek-pays-us-officials-where-do-iranian-exiles-get-their-money-214388
archive.is/oVFq9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

countries are*

saudi arabia, isis, EU countries.

mongolia

I wanna rape gal gadots shithole till she dies on my cock

Attached: hmm.png (229x220, 9K)

We don't hate Israel but I don't believe we any kind of special relationship.

this

>all of that bleached hair on her arms/back

Attached: 1520831338135.jpg (1335x1615, 179K)

she looks better with the merchant

Attached: 1510714011083.gif (1388x692, 479K)

jews dont control the world but they should

>We don't hate Israel
Why?

you monster

Attached: 1400952938418.jpg (300x300, 21K)

kek GOTTEM

Imi place curu' evreiesc

Attached: 7348759834750.jpg (1351x5956, 1.44M)

Looks like a average thot

Da, foarte bine

Imi plac si tigancile frumoase, ce se intampla cu mine man? crezi ca sunt spalat pe creier?

We need field tested weapons against Russia.

Se poate, tiganii nu trebuie sa-ti placa

Credema frate ca i-as baga in cuptor fara sa ma gandesc de doua ori dar sunt atras de femeile mai inchise la culoare (nu negre) si habar n-am de ce eu zic ca ar fi bune lasate alea mai frumoase ca sclave sexuale.

Germany since they actually paid for and funded Israel before WW2.

N-am vazut tiganci frumoase

Iranian Terrorists

lobelog.com/mek-tied-to-israel-backed-terrorism-regardless-of-us-designation/
archive.is/UK11R
truth-out.org/news/item/7033:israels-assassins-and-tehrans-killers-2
archive.is/7gYab
globalresearch.ca/the-rise-of-mekncri-in-washington-pay-off-the-right-people-and-you-are-no-longer-a-terrorist/5615944
archive.is/1KV2m
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/israel-and-proxy-terrorism/252971/
archive.is/CRxzl
theamericanconservative.com/larison/how-terrorism-becomes-entirely-defensible/
archive.is/I7vDv
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-israel-peoples-muhahedin-terror-nuclear/
archive.is/PntHF
haaretz.com/1.5183498
archive.is/BdqpW
ibtimes.com/mek-pays-us-officials-where-do-iranian-exiles-get-their-money-214388
archive.is/oVFq9

Attached: Maryam Rajavi.jpg (840x560, 31K)

I have an uncle who was in the special forces and provided """logistical support""" for Israel in the 6 day

Jews are only friends with other Jews.

There's no other Jewish country, so Israel has no friends.

Thread

France ? We have the most jews in Europe (I think) so logically France would be Israel's best European ally.

Israel knows no friends, just servants and slaves.

the US and france are our friends fuck the british we hate them

Preach it, Bruder.

>Jews are only friends with other Jews.
Wrong, jews only form alliances with other jews if it benefits them or reap in jewish benefits by proxy.

That’s not how you close a thread, you newfag
The Czech Republic are pretty nice too.

fpbp.

American edumacation folks.

South Africa and New Zealand

They have no friends . They only have people that pity them.

Did you ever wonder how a people living in a desert for 40 years were able to take over an established city of the Canaanites. And kill them to the last man women and child animal. And know one even calls that a holacust.

Germany because it makes an ideal slave state.

Palestinians aren't Caananites.
If anything, Israel is the country who carries on their religion and traditions. They were supposed to be killed off in entirety since the time of Moses.

So who really owns the land the Canaanites and who were they .

Ham s children

Ham = negro skulls
Shem= Caucasian skulls
Japheth = mongoloid (Asian) skulls

Jews, deriving from the Tribe of Judah, should only have the land outlined here. Even this map is not true since the Tribe of Benjamin possessed Jerusalem and was a part of the Kingdom of Israel during their seperation and subsequent wars. Israel was subverted by the Caananite religion which is still to this day scribed into the Babylonian Talmud.

Neither Jerusalem nor Israel are rightful claims of Judeans.

Attached: 13536495091383626483.jpg (865x640, 527K)

So it looks to me the black people are the owners of the land . So why are the Jews trying to throw out the very people who have the rights to there acne it home land.

Kill yourself.

The Canaanites were killed for worshiping there own god . How intolerant is that to kill of a people because of there religion

Australia.

Jews still openly practice the Canaanite religion. They -are- the Canaanites who need to be slaughtered.

Aren't French jews immigrating en masse to Israel because of antisemitism?

So the Germans were karma , but threw the grace of god they did not have to pay the full price of there deeds. Because some Jews were allowed to survive . They should be thankful they did not have to pay in full.

Just saying

Fuck off Shlomo

Attached: 1508929574885.jpg (1200x600, 465K)

You can not use religion when it fits your narrative. An not think you can get away with murder in the name of god. It goes against the the law that you should not kill. So which is it

Isn't it ironic that the most Hebrew things a people could do is genocide the Jews.