I miss him

Why was he so perfect, lads?
>loved doggos
>kids loved him
>99% approval rating
>war hero
>best speaker to ever live
Will there ever be someone like him again on this Earth?

youtu.be/_1vZ8LnZWCw

Attached: everyone loved him.jpg (1200x810, 854K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-would-the-Eastern-Front-collapse-if-Hitler-had-allowed-his-generals-to-retreat-after-the-Battle-of-Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=6pcMdCkgVAo
youtu.be/27UvzDRiLAc
projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/40-questions-40-answers/the-nazis-the-holocaust-and-muslims.html
euobserver.com/political/141004
pri.org/stories/2018-02-14/eye-soros-hungary-considers-ban-pro-immigration-groups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1521965400363.jpg (512x288, 12K)

Hitlers biggest mistake was he did not finish the job.

Attached: 7983479853745.jpg (650x710, 91K)

>Will there ever be someone like him again on this Earth?
A retarded homeless person who quit school because "muhh autism", then failed to get into liberal art school, ended up selling watercolor postcards on the streets, just to illegally migrate to Germany and illegally sign up to the Bavarian army in direct contravention to the law at the time (he lied on his army application), not to mention he was a draft dodger in 1913, being a non-socially adapt lowly soldier who did not advance through the ranks even after 4 years of non-front runner duty, who then by mere luck and chance get a position in some obscure racist, nationalist party which pretended to care about the people only to make the elites like BMW owners and Thyssen Krupp and Siemens owners rich for ages?

Ok, what was the question again?

Attached: ab721a351d075b81c190c4a96d9c18f7--kdrama-indian-girls.jpg (736x776, 113K)

>über-submissive
>Lucifer medium
>not actually in command even during the war

Attached: julius evola revolt against the modern world 2018_03_19_11.30.07.png (720x1280, 704K)

You're so full of shit your skin has turned brown.

Feel so bad for Germ posters. You poor poor peepoos

Kek

You're alright, leaf, you're alright.

Hitler was a fucking idiot. He should've killed niggers and muslims, and should never have gone east.

Americans sure love propaganda shit sandwiches and ask for more.

So both of you, what of what I said is wrong?

Hitler is bretty good senpai. But where were you when Hogg rose to power?

Attached: HeilHogg.jpg (820x547, 150K)

Attached: 1514849094748.webm (950x450, 862K)

>who quit school because "muhh autism"
He was denied entry. But you tried.

Attached: hitler_art.jpg (1952x2760, 1.12M)

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (720x480, 52K)

to think like this is to not understand the time they were living in back then. There were no Muslims or Blacks in Europe at the time. The biggest threat was Judaism (still is). The East was the birthplace of Judaism (Soviet Russia, Israel didn't exist back then). He had to go East

Attached: 1945.webm (320x180, 2.97M)

>proud to remain a slave of jews
You tried.

Attached: kaminski.jpg (1200x800, 256K)

Ach Malte-Kevin-Tschäisn-Sören...

Dumbfuck was a maniac who should've been handled better, the 200IQ nazi generals should have ran everything.

I'm a NEET abomination though so what do I know.

What makes you think the 200IQ generals weren't in agreement with him in the first place?

How often was hitler telling his general to shut the fuck up and do things his way or else?

Hitler was right more often than his generals.

quora.com/How-would-the-Eastern-Front-collapse-if-Hitler-had-allowed-his-generals-to-retreat-after-the-Battle-of-Moscow

You don't know our history, we kill all jewish bolsheviks in 1937.

Attached: NKVD.jpg (720x376, 80K)

You're a fucking brainless drone and you had 25 million of your people killed, deal with it.

>we kill all jewish bolsheviks in 1937
No, you killed some. And you admit that until 1937 almost HALF of the NKVD LEADERSHIP were jews. Stalin's wives remained jews, and thus, his children, as did his closest aides like Kaganovich or Ehrenberg. All the men he put in charge of the "de-kulakization" in the Ukraine were all jews. Stalin put jews in charge of everything.

Attached: kaganovich.jpg (520x489, 295K)

shitty propaganda, holodomor is a fake

Attached: st_40.jpg (899x575, 90K)

earlier disasters aside if he'd stayed out of Case Blue the eastern Wehrmacht might have linked up with the Axis Japanese

Attached: 1464139503396.jpg (464x404, 47K)

>doggos
Why are you such a faggot OP?

>200IQ nazi generals
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=6pcMdCkgVAo

you described the nazi party in a negative light

>The fact is that there is something deeply appealing about him. […] Hitler … knows that human beings don’t only want comfort, safety, short working-hours, hygiene, birth-control and, in general, common sense; they also, at least intermittently, want struggle and self-sacrifice, not to mention drums, flags and loyalty-parades. However they may be as economic theories, Fascism and Nazism are psychologically far sounder than any hedonistic conception of life.
George Orwell, 1940

Attached: Hitler and Blondi.jpg (500x685, 104K)

>Will there ever be someone like him again on this Earth?
He's already here

Attached: HOGGED.jpg (748x448, 48K)

what is this from?

The Pianist

Can you just fuck off with this boomer shit? You keep posting this expecting anyone to believe this communist twat is like Hitler but we all know it's not happening. And come at me with that 'To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens' shit because anyone who has read Mein Kampf knows they context of the FULL QUOTE fucking boomer trash. Fucking hell.

I never said "holodmor", I said "de-kulakization".

>“At this point the question of Ukraine is the most important. The situation in Ukraine is very bad. If we don’t take steps now to improve the situation, we may lose Ukraine. The objective should be to transform Ukraine , in the shortest period of time, into a real fortress of the U.S.S.R.”

Stalin’s letter to (((Lazar Kaganovich))), Sept. 11, 1932

Attached: C6ugmBbXAAIt0NR.jpg (857x598, 93K)

Considering Hitler expanded gun ownership, you're a retard.

Attached: HitlerGunCOntrolMythMeme.jpg (732x688, 443K)

Fuck off you cant miss him because you were not alive in 45, fucka sayka! €$¥ !

you make industrialization of country
@
workers in the cities don't have enough food
@
kulaks are speculating on this
@
you kill kulaks and give food to workers
@
industrialization continues

>you make industrialization of country
not really
>workers in the cities don't have enough food
because you "collectivized", ie, forced country peasants into cities for factories building tanks
>kulaks are speculating
In (((Soviet)) Union, making a profit on your crop is "speculation"
>you kill kulaks and give food to workers
You starve the whole country to "kill the kulaks" but you kill everyone too
>industrialization continues
Nazis liberate country and Ukrainians join the SS

Attached: ukraine occupation by the ebil nazis.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

>Nazis liberate country and Ukrainians join the SS
Russians with best weapon after idustrialization kill all SS morons, Hitler die, Russia won in world war, the end.

Attached: d584ecf6ac1e7ec43f161036d74f52ca.jpg (960x720, 104K)

I'm glad we had this little talk, Russbro.
Always enlightening.

Attached: clap clap.gif (500x386, 490K)

>what is this from?

It's the new Republican health care plan, user.

Attached: IAmTheSwamp3.jpg (1776x1337, 189K)

Get off the internet, faggot! Your kind isn't allowed here!

Attached: NoDisneyVaycay4KremlinTrolls.jpg (1776x1337, 413K)

They are retarded

you welcome

Attached: Newspaper from July 3, 1942 used as insulation in a house that was built then..jpg (900x1200, 289K)

As a Pagan I consider him a God now. Why not he's the Devil to my enemies and nobodies gonna be forgetting about him anytime soon.

Attached: 1519485632405.jpg (1048x762, 68K)

Attached: 1521401417854.jpg (673x600, 47K)

we've had three men like him in recent history

Attached: hussein_gaddafi_assad.jpg (630x339, 33K)

I came!

Is this really what german women look like? The bone structure, that skull shape, the blonde hair, it's all magnificent

Attached: vjdksfwei.png (145x164, 47K)

Attached: 1496198051061.png (1024x750, 976K)

Attached: anigif.gif (192x341, 2.66M)

Don’t be sad user. Be happy that it happened. He shall risen again through Sup Forums

Love the guy who killed more whites than anybody else and loved muslims

Attached: download (1).jpg (284x177, 8K)

haha, epic gotcha fellow liberalist! just like sargon does it!

>the guy who killed more whites than anybody else
youtu.be/27UvzDRiLAc

Attached: ALLIED_GOAL_DEATH_OF_GERMANY2.jpg (1920x4160, 3.02M)

Requesting more pictures like this please. I genuinely feel happy when I see him and his people like that.

quite a few in here

He was supposed to kill all the jews
and then all the arabs (semites too)
and then all the gypsies
and then all the nignogs

But the British Empire the USA and Soviet Union have made this goal impossible to achieve

Attached: jewellery_Dubai_71936.jpg (594x403, 298K)

Attached: niggernazi.png (693x460, 165K)

KEK
Two semites and a nafri

Attached: Camels_in_car.jpg (400x311, 35K)

KEK
Mahometans were next in the list after their jewish siblings

- According to the Nazis' racist ideology, Arabs are racial Semites and thus subhumans, similar to Jews
- On Hitler's racial ladder, Arabs and Muslims occupied a servile place, held in much the same contempt as the Jews.
- Hitler made a personal remark in 1939 in which he referred to the populace of the Middle East as "painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip"
- the Nazis never allowed their ideological views to get in the way of more urgent political considerations
- in their public proclamations, downplayed their real views of Muslims and Arabs
projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/40-questions-40-answers/the-nazis-the-holocaust-and-muslims.html

Attached: nazi-large-672x372.jpg (672x372, 51K)

>failed to get into liberal art school,
Was denied you shithead
>draft dodger in 1913
> lowly soldier
> did not advance
> non-front runner duty
He was a Meldegänger, he had to run through the fronts in order to get the messages fun A to B and so proved to be a very courageous man, awarded the medal of honour in WWI
He was offered to become a full member of Bavaria and therefore it's army, due to his courage. He denied to leave his position and turned down the offered upranks as he would not leave his friends in war

For fucks sake ustaters...this annoying kid is showing you how to do politics, and you, with your guns and your hitler worshipping only thing thing you can do is memeing!

At least try to DODGE this faggot!

-> Making strong borders
-> Against Soros

Germany raises concerns over Hungary's 'Stop Soros' bills
euobserver.com/political/141004

With eye on Soros, Hungary considers ban on pro-immigration groups
pri.org/stories/2018-02-14/eye-soros-hungary-considers-ban-pro-immigration-groups

Attached: I-believe-in-Viktor-Orban.jpg (555x500, 309K)

>Arabs are racial Semites and thus subhumans, similar to Jews
Where is the lie?

Attached: semitic_attack_plan.jpg (5000x3200, 3.53M)