For all the bantz our australian friendos have...

For all the bantz our australian friendos have, they have a literal culture of men going into cucksheds to do their bidding

Explain yourself roos

youtube.com/watch?v=pVx_SOxM78A

Attached: wasanswsheds-137.jpg (2048x1536, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mensshed.org/what-is-a-mens-shed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those aren't cuck sheds. Those are tool sheds. They are the exact opposite of one another.

just a reminder that "bantz" is a bullshit term used by cowardly brits and aussies so they can shittalk at will while crying that anyone who throws back at them "can't handle da bantz"

you've now been redpilled

I'm not 100% sure what goes on in mens sheds, because I'm not 1000 years old and that seems to be the prerequisite for entry. I assume its just a bunch of old men doing old men shit together, because their wives are finally dead and they can get back to doing shit they actually enjoy.

You do sound like someone that can't handle bantz, tbqh.

Attached: z1.jpg (413x395, 17K)

>Not having a tool shed.
>Not making stupid shit with your buddies while drinking beer.
Schild en Vriend, walloon scum.

it's true

What is with Merkins and their innate ability to not handle the bantz?

Also OP is a fucken idiot.
>The decision to have female members is entirely a local one.
mensshed.org/what-is-a-mens-shed/

>t. member of a men's shed. No girlies allowed. We build wheelchairs out of donated/scavenged parts for disabled kids in 3rd world cuntries

Attached: 105485204.eKkhu9Fb._DSC3819.jpg (640x800, 129K)

I've been to something like that and spoken some of the people there in Victoria, it looks like a oppertunity for blokes to do fun constructive things and enjoy each others company, looks good to me

fucking hell. why didn't you share this culture with us, aussies?
we need a shed movement.

lol

this is actually a false-flag bantzattack
get off your proxy you limey shit

Mens Sheds are for usually for retired men to do charitable stuff. Them and their wives are too old for sex anyway.

Spotted the guy who grew up without a dad. Take off your wing tip dress shoes and pick up a set of tools, you don't have to die a useless pussy.

God I hate single mother "men".

It really is. We work together towards a common goal and have a gud chinwag while we're at it - top level bantz btw...
Most of us are teetotal but they do sometimes crack a tinny or 2 at the end of the day as well.

>Filled with tools and other work items
pol - FuCINg DEgERATeS BEE reAL MEN

Attached: 1521519834025.jpg (640x687, 125K)

Sup Forums pretends its not /r9k/ 2.0

Imagine being this weak as a male you have to post this

>disabled kids in 3rd world countries

We just call you Australians

>Men spending some good time practicing a old and mainly jon
OP, or should i say mohammed, you will get killed soon on the day of the rope

Having some kind of co-op for expensive tools and machinery seems like a great idea.

Attached: I've Got The Milk, Let Me In.jpg (462x617, 45K)

That fact you just said 'you've now been redpilled' on a one sentence post should be a indicator that you should find a tall building and jump off it.

Attached: 0ma1l9p3u5501.png (813x1328, 692K)

>cuckshed
lol these are the last holdouts of all male groups where you can build self esteem in an all male environment through work and learn a skill like woodworking/carpentry etc. The furthest thing from a cuckshed you fucking idiot

I can tell an aussie destroyed you with bantz KEK

Our small town just set up a "makerspace" with tools, CNC mills and 3D printers for all to use. Pretty neat actually.

They're for old fart blokes mate. They build toys and furniture for stuff like Scouts, lawn bowls clubs etc

clearly no anglo blood in this yank

We have this culture too

mens shed?

lol better keep dem off the carpet!

hahaha

Attached: 1353316481669.gif (400x226, 834K)

What a faggot.

>ripping into old blokes for having a place to work without being disturbed
>working without being disturbed makes you a cuck
get fucked sideways germany

someones gotta teach gen z soys not to be completely useless cunts, most of them dont know which end of a hammer to hold

Attached: ADFbantz.png (1466x998, 435K)

Looks like they're having fun. I wish more things were men-only. The whole group dynamic goes to shit as soon as a woman enters.

Attached: 1354.png (1700x1273, 257K)

Not quite honorary bantz but you get an attendance award.

Have most women always been this intolerable. Imagine, having to have a shed to escape from your own wife.

>he can't handle the bantz

In the old days of 1/4 acre+ blocks, thats what a shed was literally used for, now we're living arsehole to elbow, a lot of useless cunts wouldnt even know what to do in a shed etc in most inner cities they cant go anywhere but the pub, its a good idea, but as you see, women just cant leave us the fuck alone, u got breast cancer shit at sports they dont attend, crapping on about domestiv violence 24/7 to cunts just trying to space out infront of the boob tube, the toxic masculinity and patriarcy shit from all the edgy "issue" programs.. modern life is fucked for ordinary married men and all the children without a clue here do is push the "trad life" like its some higher purpose for men, its a fuckin hellscape.

Every time I turn on the radio there is at least one of the few major networks chatting shite about some women specific issue at any one time.

Radio here at any given time is either, ads, feminism, chart music, news and occasionally good tunes.

Bear in mind radio is still the most popular form of media in Ireland and it's incessant propaganda.

I wish I inherited a bloody shed. We've moved into a good house but the old household demolished it.

Your other point is phenomonal. Can't agree more. I'm getting pretty sick of the domestic abuse advertisements. Equally sick of seeing women and men both pushing that traditional lifestyles are still capable to be had in our modern society. "Man up" I'm fucking like, obsessed with my cars and loving being a practical mechanical person, how the bloody hell can I man up more? Unless you pass me a bloody penis enchancer there's not much I can do to boost that.

Probably not as bad here, but it's still around get sick of seeing it.

Yeah im a tradie with a business and my own industrial unit ~5mins from my house its not quite the same but at least i have a place to earn a living and a mezzanine level which is my own kinda "maker space"/ shed 3d printer, cnc router, pc, tv and and shit to fuck with my hobbies far from the incessant fucking whinging and moaning of every broad on TV, but every other married man I know esp the ones living in apartments/duplexes and shit never stop about the hounding they receive 24/7 and are usually visiting me at work to get the fuck outa the house.

I only listen to talk back radio at work not the real commercial stations or shock jocks as i suspect its full of that shit as commercial TV is so i cant really say, but all they do is generally complain about Muslims and talk about how things used to be and i can just zone out and ignore it most of the time