Transgender admits to poisoning conservatives

The fuck is wrong with your ladyboys America?

Attached: 73C34BCD-A5E5-4A7A-B149-DB1EEED652E8.jpg (445x344, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/llw902?lang=en
wnd.com/2018/03/psycho-terror-scare-at-conservative-conference/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don’t feel like googling what’s that shit

this

Attached: exp of a post op f.png (1409x4759, 404K)

you men men who dress like women

Female hormone pills.

This shit is very illegal

What do you think. They're trans.

This is why these jobs need to be automated.
I'm sick of spiteful fuckheads going on about how they shit up people's days.

prob some sort of hormone treatment shit

contact phoenix police someone

No real men go to Starbucks, that faggots just messing with cuck customers

It's is retweeting people saying they are calling the police. At least it has balls.

Let's bring starbucks down to it's knees for good with this 1

I wonder if it will get sent to a mens or womens prison once convicted?

If it's real and not a fake tweet to fish for (you)s I hope somebody reports that to the police.

Holy fuck what a badass

die.

Basically an estrogen pill. But she'd have to crush it up and even then it would be cloudy and leave a bad taste. Maybe in a drink that has a lot of fat and sugar but doubt s(he'd) really be smart enough to do all that and get away with it in front of?coworkers and cameras

The future is now

Attached: logo_briggo.png (352x225, 15K)

You're right, fringe nobodies are destroying society, let's cry about this shit and pretend there's a culture war that suburb incels can win.

Except not Trump, he built the wall and repealed and replaced Obamacare and gave Hillary the death penalty

MAGA awooooo praise KEK xD

Trolls trolling trolls. The memetic life force of the internet hate machine

Fun fact I once went to a Vietnamese shop wearing my Vietnam war tshirt
I totally forgot about it and luckily the owner didnt notice it

Anybody that goes to remphan-buck$ deserves what they get.

Calm down, sweetie

Scam artist as well

Attached: Freak.png (1808x4070, 1.61M)

Won't this create the opposite effect?

As far as I know when you pump yourself with a certain hormone(eg: steroids) the body starts mass producing another hormone to balance it. This is why body builders who uses steroids have to get estrogen blockers so they don't get bitch tits.

I mean I'm not gonna just waste a five dollar Starbucks gift card I got at the company party

>be conservative
>go to Starbucks
You're asking for it

if he's telling the truth hes gonna get fucked by the police

Test might go up a small amount but there would be a big spike in estrogen. A single dose might just effect mood depending on age

Regift

/Thread

Report her to the fbi for admitting to poison people. This shit isn't taken lightly.

this is what job lynch mobs are for

it's the stuff you drink daily from your bottled water

>her

Let's get her/him - or whatever that thing is supposed to be - fired :)

The lefties in this county learned how to be lefty from cannibalistic shitbags like Hillary Clinton. Therefore, absolutely everyone who disagrees with them deserves to be raped, murdered and eaten.

We have award winning ladyboys here and we don’t even call ours ‘her.’ The hell is wrong with you?

All of you are fucking idiots there's absolutely 0 proof she actually did it. Estradiol isn't poison you cucks

Conservatives so easily trolled god damn I love it

Reported to FBI for trying to cover up a criminal act

It's heteronormative supremacy. Most gays are too busy sucking dick to notice.

nervous? spit isn't poison either but it will get your ass arrested if you spit in their drinks.

putting pharmaceutical medication in food and serving it is legally considered the same as poisoning someone

i hope that tweet is real because that person is getting a visit from the FBI if so.

If you bothered to read my post instead of just clicking on it so you can reply to one more person you would notice I expected it to be a fake tweet.
If she actually posted such a thing on twitter though it would warrant an investigation since it would mean she's admitting to a crime. In that case it's up to the police to decide whether she actually did commit such a crime or if she's just virtue signaling for attention.

Their account: twitter.com/llw902?lang=en
>retweeting people calling you out for committing a crime
The absolute brazenness of that vile fuck

Attached: behelit.gif (500x375, 1.86M)

Oh pweease Sup Forums this man is making deeeaaath thweeats at me. Pweease call the powiiice on hiiim

Good. Conservatives are traitors to the white race and deserve to be feminized.

Nobody is this stupid, you must be trolling.
1/10, made me reply even if it was just to point out the obvious.

>Estradiol isn't poison

lol. Any drug you put in someones drink is poison.

LMAO

Attached: 4132A933-AA08-472D-BD13-8630E3CC870C.gif (284x264, 1.66M)

it IS a controlled medication, distribution of which is a felony. Dosing people is also felonious assault, and if someone died as a result due to medication reaction, it's 2nd degree murder. so yeah. you're an idiot.

>there's absolutely 0 proof she actually did it

Except his own confession. Also >she

>Estradiol isn't poison you cucks

It's only an hormone that can fuck your body and mental state up. I guess I can start giving steroids to women against their will

Shouting "bomb" in a theater is a crime, claiming to have drugged ppl (a threat) is also a crime. It will be investigated, it will have to prove it did not drug said ppl.

Sadly estadriol is a naturally occurring hormone in the male body. That being said most Starbucks have surveillance cameras and the FBI can easily subpoena them.

>retweets are still up
>but she deleted the original post
These people are so stupid they think deleting a tweet actually makes that opinion go away.

Lmao fuckin loser

Send him to jail (male)

They deserve it for drinking Starbucks

>spare

That shit is expensive and trannies are almost always broke as fuck that shit is hard for them to get

I don't drink normie bucks

There's about 6 users in that twitter thread alone reposting his original comment. They're tagging FBI and shit but honestly just get in contact with a Phoenix centre or the Starbucks that's located there.

Do the FBI really care about some tranny?

One of the many curious things about the modern left is their penchant for boasting on Twitter about poisoning their political opponents. I've seen a few of these threads now. It's very strange.

>0 proof
>confesses online

ok theeeen, try seeing that confession hold up in court as no proofs lol. Liberals btfo themselves once again

>Maybe in a drink that has a lot of fat and sugar
This is Starbucks

their free obama medicine pays for it. doesn't cost them a dime.

>it will have to prove it did not drug said ppl
And it won't be able to, which will be glorious.

Testosterone production in men is controlled mainly by estrogen receptor activation in the hypothalamus. When these estrogen receptors are activated luteinizing hormone falls which causes sex hormones including testosterone produced in the testes to fall. Test. does not fall to zero but it drops to around 100-400ng/dl which is quite low for a man but still impossibly high for a woman.
So trannies take both estrogen and progesterone and drugs to lower testosterone all at the same time.

>its like what the hell am I doing, my body isnt supposed to have a vagina

if ever there has been a time for this image to be used, now is it.

Attached: you-dont-say-meme.jpg (500x417, 71K)

As hot and cute as many of them can be, I'm reasonably certain that it's fair to assert that at least 90% of all tgirls and traps and such are seriously fucking crazy, like emotionally and psychologically unstable, even ignoring their "gender dysphoria" or whatever. This is the reason why the whole redpilled qt femboy waifu meme is nonsense: no matter how sexually permissive they are, tgirls are not actually a sufficiently advantageous relational substitute for biological females, as, in most cases, they are just as batshit as any real girl.

Attached: 06d.png (935x539, 776K)

I didn't know getting high off schadenfreude was possible until now

Attached: smuglol.gif (1920x1070, 2.26M)

>it was just a prank bro
>i was just pretending to be a retard
dosing others unknowingly with a prescription drug has to be a crime in burgerland too. Besides I doubt his employer likes the association

Take away its pills

cautionary tale this

the other drugs are called anti-androgens and they take them because T is such potent shit that it still makes them ripped, hairy as fuck, and have a deep voice. Basicaly any positive affects of the estrogen would be drowned out by the masculinizing effects of the testosterone.

By blocking T, their voice gets a bit lighter, they have less hair, and muscles basically just melt away.

I know dummy, I know this more than you do because I've taken steroids before and have read much on the subject

>muscles basically just melt away
Not true. There is permanent muscle tissue which men have more of than women and which is permanent (hardly grows or shrinks even during starvation) and then there are muscle fibers which grow if you take steroids and reduce in size if you take androgen blockers.
Trannies will always have male muscle mass

You know what's the most disturbing thing about this post?
Not that the tranny did this, or that he tweeted about it proudly. (Twitter I'm assuming)

The most disturbing thing is that he thinks estrogen will LITERALLY CHANGE YOU INTO A LIBERAL and is speaking to an audience by implicit assumptions agrees this WOULD work.

Jesus Christ kids, remember, if people don't agree with you, pump them full of drugs until they do.

Just got off the phone to my local PD
Numerous complaints have been filed and they will investigate.

hello brainlets, estradiol is not a perscription drug
Hopefully you can finally make it through the 8th grade this year! Rooting for you!

Attached: 7c69ebaceb0018210c6656a28493b5ba.png (868x367, 40K)

Let me piss in your next coffee if it’s no big deal. Lol get over it dude it’s just a prank.

See wnd.com/2018/03/psycho-terror-scare-at-conservative-conference/ for the police "response".
Note that these 365/halloween costumed freaks and mental defectives think NOTHING of threatening to poison normies and conservatives alike. How very Dr. Mengele of xir. Ooops! I just assumed its' pronoun.. my bad.

Huh yeah bigots just let people put stuff in your food and drink without consent. Same should also apply to sex, who gives a fuck if there’s consent, I want it, so you’re having it :)

It shows that he subconsciously at least recognizes that neo-liberalism is caused by effeminacy

Estradiol makes males aggro and horny. Can't these people do anything right?

the number of actual conservatives on this site is really really low.

This is like the hoe who said she put her pitbulls faeces in ppl food whilst she fucked the manager & could not be fired, turned out it was another tranny criminal with mental issues. And the liberals want these freaks in the military, based Trump telling gay Mattis to fuck off.

Attached: 3dankmemers.jpg (385x322, 20K)

>I intentionally hired a crazy person and this is how it repays me?!

That tranny really loves baseball. Never seen that before.

Attached: 44 - 4GTjzVc.jpg (3440x1440, 1.16M)

not sure if trolling or just fucking retarded.
Alcohol isn't a prescription drug either. It doesn't mean you can just put it into people's drinks.
>roofies aren't prescription
even a piece of fucking dirt from the counter that you put into someone's drink with an intent to harm that person would be illegal you fucking brainlet
> t. US lawyer

if you body produces whiskey I'd love to have you over for a party

if not gtfo your argument is weak af

Doubtful

We're talking about the US.
Remember it's legal in California to do that exact same thing with HIV.

>Goeldner
>Eiferman

Attached: 1510402001223.jpg (198x254, 9K)

So a retarded person that is a man that thinks it is a woman that can only get a minimum wage job is crazy and trying to hurt people?

You don't say?

Take it easy doctor

kek, good luck with that, I am on a nolvadex cycle.

Attached: 1511714937044.jpg (2186x9384, 3.28M)

>my gf and me.
>Having surgery in some hours
I had to look into iamycky to see if they are still together. Lo and behold, they are not. They broke up before the reddit account was deleted.

>Besides I doubt his employer likes the association

This.

Bitch is gonna be another welfare leech because "she" has now become unemployable to pretty much anyone that does background checks.

Politics aside, I wouldn't hire someone who previously used their job position to drug anyone. Even if it was Hitler himself applying, because that shit is just bad business.