There is no new thing under the sun

Attached: 250px-1981Underarm.jpg (250x206, 20K)

Ideas. NEXT

seppos don't even understand anything

Too much Nig DNA

Nz thread.

You are angry about a lawn bowls game?
I don't know what is happening.

We take our bowls seriously here.

The difference in the situations is clear, at the time bowling underarm was within the rules and not deemed cheating. Unsportsman like and complete dick move? For sure. It was not cheating however.

This new case of blatant cheating by the Australian Cricket team is an absolute disgrace and everyone involved should be banned from the sport.

And we thought you were good sports

>"I am shocked and bitterly disappointed by the news from South Africa," said Turnbull.

>"It seems beyond belief the Australian cricket team have been involved in cheating. Our cricketers are role models and cricket is synonymous with fair play. How can our team be engaged in cheating like this? It beggars belief."

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-120415~2.png (1080x450, 222K)

what this guy said.

To cheat against SA basically admitting SA are the better team.

Smith must have had too much negrois semen in his ass and wasn't thinking straight . wot a fucktard

Isn't this a famous play?

Yeah it changed the nature of the sport. They had to add new rules after since before then it was just expected that you played the game fairly

and all from you Mom. Imagine that

Aussies were just having the bants

Was the guy Jewish?

This is literally the only thing I know about cricket because you all are still butthurt enough to keep talking about it.

>Cricket
>Fair
"The women here are great. You should sell them. I mean, sell them more than once. How much was your wife? Bet she cost a bit. Maybe not, a mans got to eat. How much was she? Was there an auction? No, it's all arranged isn't it. You get your dad's taste. It's like marrying your mother.

>still butthurt.
Year 37-fucking years and kiwis still kvetching like HRC.
2/3 Sup Forums weren't born when this happened

Attached: image.jpg (2304x1728, 1.44M)

We're just keeping up appearances 2bh

Totally within the rules, you're still a butt hurt pack of faggots decades later, go fuck a sheep.

Can't you blokes just get along? You're basically the same country.

we graciously gave them the chance to join us 120 years ago, they decided to be faggots instead, reap and sow.

Like you and canada?

Wasnt enough for you to sperg out in one thread 'like a good sort' so you came here to act like a 'drongo' as well?

Attached: chur.jpg (500x562, 37K)

we take less rapfugees than you

Attached: eT4uRpg.jpg (509x720, 36K)

Yes there is nothing new under the sun all we do is for our own vanity. So don t be so proud, all you do and all you suffered has been done before . it's the same old ideas over and over again.

Bitch move

M-maybe they cheated against England at the Ashes too. Give it back until it's been ruled out.

>#doublethequota

Attached: image.jpg (640x394, 61K)

THIS fuck them fuck Lehman and fuck smith. I never liked Smith Arrogant cunt.
Sack the whole squad give the job to those in waiting. I do not care if we suck at cricket foe the next decade.

Good for you OP getting into sport even without a father

The Chad 750 vs the virgin 17,555

I don't usually give a fuck about cricket and I don't usually advocate for honour killings, but this is a special case tbhqgdk