Do you ever feel you might be on the wrong side Sup Forums?

Do you ever feel you might be on the wrong side Sup Forums?

Attached: 1521969428104.png (2038x1209, 2.91M)

>Being on the side with the guns
Feels good man.

No. remember how the democrats were so confident they were going to win? it's because of pictures like this, conservatives don't seem to like going to protests/demonstrations as much as liberals.

It's almost as if that picture was taken very early in the morning and almost as if Washington DC is a liberal "city"

Not for even a second

The storm is here, the great awakening has begun, grab the popcorn and enjoy the show

Yeeeeep

Attached: serveimage(11).jpg (850x400, 50K)

>let's burn the constitution and the bill of rights
Or you can just fuck off to Canada and not impede on other peoples foundation.

Wrong side indeed, go to a different country if you don't like it here.

Sometimes, but then I remember that universities and even some high schools are used for Marxist indoctrination.

>The side with the most people is the right one

Attached: 98f.png (231x218, 4K)

nope because I used to be on the other one

Attached: flocking_to_dc_.png (992x744, 1.28M)

This. Get out shillfag.

>Working class versus jobless whackjobs.png

BTFO. Pol neets and natsocs gotta bow down to the pure meme power and rightscious moral truth of tha Parkland posse.

TL;DR,: no tiki torches, bitches.

Attached: 0BC75EB9-4F69-478E-A183-6735C69F3886.jpg (540x405, 99K)

>conservatives don't seem to like going to protests/demonstrations as much as liberals.
Shit's boring. I'd rather waste a saturday smoking some shard and shooting or racing or doing some constructive hobby, or hell playing some retro vidya.

Also, the smell.
THE SMELL!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 72K)

Because they have jobs, and are often more individualist than community oriented.

Wow. I guess thats why Texas is the most moved to state, and california the most moved from state?

fpbp

That's whe're youre wrong, kiddo.

Attached: TRUMPRALLY14.jpg (420x257, 80K)

Attached: Bluenami.jpg (1960x1302, 1.6M)

>Siding with sheep

Attached: guts.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Trump is a zio who're
But this image is so fake and OP you are so tard or a gov nazi whore

Fuck, It's almost like DC, Maryland and northern Virginia vote overwhelmingly Democrat so left wing demonstrations are more likely to get more local participants or something.

No. Fuck all you faggots. Your ideologically possessed insanity is tiresome, you will always be reviled by moral men with upstanding values. The people who make the world turn and who build families, communities and espouse philosophy worth preserving will always despise your complete lack of respect for your fathers and forefathers before them. Progressives are cockroaches parading as the moral authority, when in reality your morality is a complete corruption of the true morality that demands self-discipline, self-governance, self-awareness and self-reflection. You are all meek and ineffectual fucking piss babies who want to have your cake and eat it too and the more you push the stronger we steel ourselves to fight back, not like you would stand a chance if any kind of civil war ever broke out, you gunphobic rats.

>there is a right side and a wrong side

Attached: 1466100928493.jpg (238x192, 14K)

Pfffft Trump rally indeed... I fucking wish... I can't wait until we are stringing up traitors this looks like a fucking good time to me

Attached: 1520776088563.png (499x468, 25K)

You won't have em guns much longer bud

That Trump crowd is taken early in the morning & DC is a liberal city

>Bluenami!
Wut?
Is that supposed to be a Tsunami of Democrats or something?
Nice meme kiddo, Where does "Trump boat" come from?

stupid fucking idiot.

The picture on the left was taken after the inauguration.

At the day BLM and Antifa chimped out and blocked thousands of people from entering the location. they even blocked streets andd highways

How stupid are these leftcucks?

Attached: 1509166409933.jpg (236x219, 12K)

Everyday, the left finds new ways to get worse and worse at meme-ing.

>implying there wasn't a right and a wrong side in WW2
fuck of jew

FPBP

Attached: 1507604458015.jpg (796x759, 194K)

The photo on the right, what the hell happens whens someone in the middle of that large crowd needs to take a piss? Would be difficult to get to a toilet in time.

Newer

Attached: BA9mwAB[1].png (1024x684, 1.12M)

Being close minded about further control is stupid. I am sure more can be done to avoid mass shootings WITHOUT an outright ban of guns. By more, I mean actual intelligent measures, not retarded ideas like demanding that teachers become armed sentinels (they should have the option to carry if they want, but not obliged to).
Your side basically wants to seal their ears shut and hope this all goes away. At this point I think it is more of a "not admitting you might be to an extent wrong" issue than a genuine defense of rights issue. Obviously lots of people will get angry.
Prepare for the blue-wave, Sup Forums

Why? What's gonna happen?
They get banned, like coke? Well shit, you motherfucker. I guess we'll have illegal guns like we have illegal coke. DAMN. ILLEGAL GUNS AND SCHEDULED CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES! Now let's just start making some bombs and we'll have all the fixings for a right fun time.

Attached: Lemmy-Kilmister.jpg (615x409, 42K)

>How stupid are these leftcucks?
Their stupidity does not have limits.
The average IQ is around 100. 50% of the populations is Under 100. Let that sink in.

Attached: 1521110235289.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

Yu OP area retard.
The picture you posted of the anti-gun protest is 1/10 the size of Trump's innovation.
You know? The buildings to the right of Trump's inauguration photo.

No. Conservatives are too busy working to go out to "rally" for a cause.

>three kind of imperialism fighting for global hegemony
No, there wasn't.

>number of kids skipping school compared to number of upstanding citizen following a President and skipping work to travel across the country
very powerful

Attached: 1515247959426.jpg (569x627, 71K)

>make a hurricane that plows through your state
>army comes beforehand and takes everyone's guns away
There

Really makes you think

March for their lives. They should be marching against niggers, drug dealers, and gangsters.

They fear the law abiding citizen more than the thugs.

Fuck these kids. Trump should draft them and send them out against China or Syria.

Are these the kids we don't want to get into a war for?

these kids are Bolsheviks, the enemy within.

they need to be straightened out.

>The meme explains itself
Fukken cringe

>innovation
Inauguration.

>The picture on the left was taken after the inauguration.

>At the day BLM and Antifa chimped out and blocked thousands of people from entering the location. they even blocked streets andd highways

...so which one is it?

>army comes beforehand and takes everyone's guns away
How will they know who has the guns? What happens when the properties are mined? The army is not strong.

>make a hurricane that plows through your state
How? Gimme the science behind this. No theoretical shit, I want proof it can be done.

>They fear the law abiding citizen more than the thugs.
Like most leftists, they are taught to blame systems and inanimate objects rather than people or culture.

It's not Jermone's fault he bludgeoned that shopkeep's head in with a hammer for a pack of cigarettes. We should give him more welfare and stop judging him.

It's both. why does it have to be one or the other?

Attached: 1508737144731.jpg (200x195, 5K)

Went specifically to witness inauguration myself because i expected the cuckery

>You won't have em guns much longer bud
I remember reading a story about the last time the redcoat satanists said they where going to take guns. They got their ass kicked.

Depends

cannot stop watching webm

Attached: 1478918900920.png (531x715, 390K)

The side with less people are going to get their guns taken away because they don't have the balls to use them besides to shoot up schools and night clubs.

Just pull your dick out and piss
They support this kind of stuff

Attached: 1506319114773.jpg (1280x853, 246K)

Nice bait acid face

Attached: Capture.jpg (488x546, 42K)

I don't buy into your propaganda.

>a city full of leftist parasites existing on public dime show up to a leftist cause

really made me think

Attached: 1459358904928s.jpg (125x82, 3K)

Heh, you people winces when someone approaches you with an open container of liquid.

cool story bro.

Attached: TRUTH.jpg (1366x704, 501K)

No. Because i dont see jesus leading yours.

>The side with less people are going to get their guns taken away

Attached: 1492444925578.png (728x392, 85K)

In fact your side hates jesus. So why the fuck should i listen to you?

We're right, there is no arguing against that. It's absolutely insane how correct we are. We have intellectual leaders they don't. It's matriarchism vs patriarchism

its always the same. Some pictures being hyped in the media to show ''massive amount of people fighting for change'', shills enter Sup Forums to ''troll'' us. Every media outlet in the western world covers the protests coming weeks.

And than voting day comes and the same people still loose anyway without any clue why because all they've seen is their own protest bubble.

Do you?

So you think that the size of the crowd denotes the "right side"?

Attached: literally.jpg (640x398, 92K)

In some cases it would appear so.

Wierd. It's like we have shit to do

Conservatives aren’t retards. If they have a grievance they go to their local representative. Protests are pure attention seeking and have been valueless for years

Fuck yeah, son. Not even kidding.

Attached: 2ndamend.jpg (504x360, 42K)

/this

How the fuck are you flying the British flag?

Being on the right side =\= being on the winning side... I am on the right side regardless.

Just take a look at the UK if you ever doubt yourself.

I’m glad that he is, we need less cucks. If I can I want to meme gun rights for the UK. Can only really happen under Farage or perhaps Mogg

I could care less about donald trumps popularity. But while everyone gets their hard on about DC rallies ignores the fact that DC proper is 90% democrat and is surrounded by deep blue sections of adjacent states. give me a break.

>The more people that support something, the more it appeals to groupthink and pack mentality rather than your own moral compass and therefore those that are weak of mind tend towards popular movements. You don't want to be the odd one out, do you Sup Forums ?

Try again tomorrow.

must bve the HURR DURR TRUMPTANIC HURRRR LEFT SO CLEVHURRR

Attached: 1512010168563.jpg (771x945, 332K)

KKK is suppirting Democratic party and was formed by Democtaic party...
Republicans have nothing to do with terrorists like KKK, BLM, Antifa...

Who is organizing this shit? Who is behind this?

Hahahahahaha was that sharp or just electric? I can't tell.

>conservatives don't seem to like going to protests/demonstrations as much as liberals.

Only liberals have time to go to protests.

The speaker's corner rally last sunday in London got a few thousand people for the right and even that was only because it was on a weekend.

you my good sir are an idiot

Attached: 1496262681048.jpg (1096x1974, 478K)

These two pictures aren't even from the same perspective. Where are the buildings on the right in the right hand picture in the pic on the left?

Duh Dumbocrats are the real raycists!
*squeaking sound*

I'm assuming your question is not serious, user?

Probably the latter, spikes can do heavy damage to the hand.

in your pic it holds true

Attached: DZEjx2kX4AE_2Tm.png (518x494, 343K)

you are literally coming up with excuses as to why a PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURATION had a poor turn out. jfc senpai

1 hour since original post:
>1 post by this ID
You know what's in my options field. I suggest we all do the same. Abandon bread.

Never ever. Are you in the wrong side, OP?

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (275x183, 11K)

Too often I forget my time with the British Army. They hated me at first because of their experiences with the US Army. They were blown away when I brought them beer. I really need to hold on to the memories I have with foreigners.

Kek, this is good.