Just Because!

Finally watched the episode and it seems there were some big spoilers. How come there are people who suddenly dislike the show/writing? It's not always about the end result, you know.

To be fair camerafags have been getting madder every week, the novel spoilers just finally pushed them over the limit earlier than they expected.

Just Because

Cannot be helped. The scene, where Camera wins, is really good.

There are at least three threads of Just Because on Sup Forums right now. Please read the rules, goddammit

>muh generals

I think you should read the rules. They don't forbid multiple threads discussing the same show.

>the absolute state of Camerafags
Brainlets never learn.

At the end of the season this smile will be gone forever.

If she's any good as a camerawoman, she'll keep a photo of her smile to remember it by.

She will be the camerawoman at their wedding

The day that Sakurasou fucker writes this is the day he gets lynched so this is very unlikely to happen unless he's tired of life.

It really isn't that good. I never expected the story to focus on just the 5 main characters. Two of them, Trumpet and Baseball, have pretty weak storylines.

Sleepy and Kaichou are too passive as Main boy and Main girl.

So far it's only Camera who's entertaining by mixing things up and being proactive. When the other shoe falls she's probably the one to suffer the most.

>lynched
By angry internet autists? I'm sure he's very scared.

Not even just being passive, but Kaichou being passive aggressive and possessive of someone who she wasn't even interested in. She seems to piss me off in almost every scene she is in.

Camera saying she'll confess if she won the award sealed her fate though, you can't just trip death flags like that.

>who she wasn't even interested in
t. brainlet
Protip: Her crush on Brendan had already waned by the start of the show.

Fuck you too, user.

Who do you think writes it? A superchad?

What does that matter? No one's scared of angry internet autists, not even other internet autists.

Fellow Kaichoubros, why are camerafags so buttblasted in every thread?

WTF i love kaichou now