IN SOLIDARITY WITH SERBIA. Shame on the West

‘We may forgive, but won’t forget’: Serbia’s commemoration of NATO bombing victims ignored by West.
Thousands of Serbs honored the victims of the 1999 NATO bombings with a commemoration on Saturday,
attended by Serbian president and many officials, including the Russian envoy, but with a glaring absence of Western diplomats.
The main commemorative event, held under the slogan
“We will forgive, if we can, we will not forget while alive,” took place in the Southern town of Aleksinac which suffered heavily in the 1999 US-led NATO campaign.

rt.com/news/422256-yugoslavia-nato-bombing-commemoration/

Oбeлeжaвaњe гoдишњицe HATO aгpecијe
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=FDcGNFwwoBc

Serbia: Anti-NATO rally marks 19 years since NATO war against Yugoslavia
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=-_bVteM_xcU

Attached: Serbia_flag.gif (1024x512, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defenceaviation.com/2007/02/how-was-f-117-shot-down-part-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rZR2Tf60fBA
youtube.com/watch?v=LneKWYSsfdo
sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ђорђе_Аничић
youtube.com/watch?v=5xARi-mWTGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol who cares

>proud serb
>meme flag

>wannabe serb
>meme flag

play stupid games, win stupid prices.

Nobody asked for your opinion.

fuck NATO

NATO killed Christian kin, stole Christian lands and gave it to Muslim rats. this is treason

>be serb
>bomb bosnia
>bomb croatia
>bomb slovenia
>bomb kosovo
>b-but we le victimz waaa

Attached: soh56453.jpg (268x381, 42K)

You're not my kin just because you're a Christian you globalist trash.

^THIS^

^THIS^

Why is he globalist trash?

That your answer for helping muslim now we are all turning into balkan thank you burger

>t. stinking nigger spic Amerimutt
no wonder you support pisslamic subhumans, you have no roots

Die tatar

You are worse than balakn Pierre(or probably Nazim).

Chill Sashko.

Attached: 1520542123646.png (2415x597, 510K)

Why serbs still want so bad to be part of Kosovo?

Attached: 1485992841503.jpg (447x444, 16K)

My shithole is better the your shithole i went Paris and honest to god counted 90+ arabs for 4 hours being there

only 90?

Bump from Polen, lots of cucks here dont even know about that war but redpiled people remember your fight. Stay strong and fight on!

Attached: a43.jpg (636x900, 75K)

LOL

КOCOBO JE CPБИJA

You think i dont know that i dont deny that but its not a reason to make the situation worst

I am a Serb

Attached: Paris-smells-like-pee.png (512x768, 791K)

Nice digits. It was the bombing of Kosovo that made me realise the extent to which the Western media (and the British media in particular) will lie to further an agenda. We were told that Milosevic was engaged in a campaign of genocide, despite there being zero evidence of this. We were expected to cheer as our warplanes bombed targets which were clearly civilian, like the television station. All the comparisons to Nazi Germany were wheeled out. I suddenly realised it was all bullshit and I was being deliberately lied to by a well-oiled propaganda machine. (I was young.) I started to wonder what else they were lying about. And now here I am, a massive internet racist.

Attached: Hitler point.png (506x431, 208K)

Go home then.

I never understood it what nationality are you anyway. Macedonia is a region in Greece. So what are you slavs or some shit or what Bulgarian? Albanian ?

Juden

La 43% el goblino go away

2nd or 3rd generation bulgarian brainwashed by yugo propaganda speaking a mutt serbo-bulgarian language. It's irreversable by peacefull means by this point. Has to go trough the same violent process the serbs used. But in 21st century it's called ethnic cleansing and you get bombed by NATO if you do this.
Or he is an albanian.

Serbia literally did nothing wrong. Keep being great, southern slav bros.

You should learn the old language and read some books from your empire pre-Yugoslavia. Learn your history, you had some seriously smart writers.

Godspeed.

This is how the F-117A was shot down in Serbia by a SA-3 (S-75) Goa SAM in 1999

One F-117 has been lost in combat, to Serbian/Yugoslav forces. On March 27, 1999, during the Kosovo War,
the 3rd Battalion of the 250th Missile Brigade under the command of Colonel Zoltán Dani, equipped with the Isayev S-125 ‘Neva-M’ (NATO designation SA-3 ‘Goa’),
downed F-117A serial number 82-806 with a Neva-M missile.
According to NATO Commander Wesley Clark and other NATO generals, Yugoslav air defenses found that they could detect F-117s with their “obsolete” Soviet radars operating on long wavelengths.

defenceaviation.com/2007/02/how-was-f-117-shot-down-part-1.html

ANNIVERSARY on March 27.
BE READY TO CELEBRATE SERBIAN BROTHERS. LOL

Attached: SERBIA-Food-festival.jpg (1280x623, 181K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rZR2Tf60fBA

ZA KRALJA I OTADZBINU

Everyone gets bombed at some time. Get over it is my advice. Unless it's by outstanding accounts like Islamists.
I mean it's over isn't it. You fuckers never let anything go and that's why you're constantly fucked and everyone's always trying to murder the neighbours.
Look here's a smiley face from Great Britain to help get you on the path to wellbeing.

Attached: IMG_3119.gif (200x152, 6K)

>"obsolete"
Chill out.

Attached: IMG_3120.jpg (2636x2636, 1.16M)

Attached: sgjgxg.jpg (1285x1937, 656K)

You might go to jail for 15 years and be forced to such Mustafa's cock for posting that image, be careful

I fucked your mom

Gifs a dud isn't it. Happens.
Anyway MERRY Serb Christmas or whatever it is you're celebrating.
It's just globalists and politicians that did it. Not us, we want their blood too.

>Everyone gets bombed at some time.

Attached: ass_jealous .jpg (483x600, 45K)

Serbs have a history of chimping out.

youtube.com/watch?v=LneKWYSsfdo
The video says everything

>gets assassinated

Attached: cuck btfo.jpg (261x193, 11K)

Fuck off retard

>a history of chimping out.
your citizen Adolf Hitler has upper hand on everybody in chimping out, he was born in your country, not?

Attached: gif.1516936798790.gif (322x175, 691K)

Slovene here, most of /po/aks unironically buy "le based Serbs removing kebab" which is ridiculous.
They were stirring shit even before they switched to portraying themselves as christian warriors defending the world against islamic invasion.

They stirred up shit in Slovenia, a peaceful catholic country, literary tried to invade it albeit failing miserably . Then they switched to chimping out Croatia, another chatolic country - for which they claimed was fascist, although Milosevic himself being a crypto-fascist. In Bosnia they raped, looted, killed, ethnically cleansed whole areas claiming they're fighting a "real muslim threat" - while unironically themselves behaving like ISIS tier degenerates.

Attached: chetnik turd.jpg (360x471, 26K)

>posted from Austria

Attached: 1496737235543.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

Why didn't you fight back ? At least try to ? Not a single serb bullet was shot back at nato forces
Serbia was just sitting there taking the beating kek

>everyone claims to be "gudboi dindu nuffin"
in other news..

>slovene here

Stopped reading there

He saved Germany, whats ur point?

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER CLINTON

slovenes, the literal jews of the yugo people.

SS, SS!

Religion it's just a pretext for steling land in when it comes to serbs.
Even the muslims of Balkans have more respect for Jesus.

Attached: The sheep thieves.jpg (500x389, 43K)

THIS

Attached: Russia, Serbia, Greece.jpg (1024x641, 122K)

Watching it now.Very interesting. Thx

try this,

Attached: Preparation-H.jpg (800x567, 145K)

exactly

>Not a single serb bullet was shot back at nato forces
>This is how the F-117A was shot down in Serbia by a SA-3 (S-75) Goa SAM in 1999

Attached: Putin gives 2 medals.jpg (800x542, 51K)

LOL

Non arguments. I was old enough to watch how Zvornik was being cleansed of "muslims" - they kicked them out of their homes, raped some some of their daughters (even underage ones!) and looted their houses. The "fighting islamic jihad" schtick came lather , before that some Russian scumbag who joined Karađić's men was bragging about how serbs are having have their own "orthodox jihad".

did you tried this yet?

This

Attached: 1456530633860.png (338x524, 363K)

There is opinion that F-117 was shot down not by Zoltan, but by his subordinate. sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ђорђе_Аничић
He wrote a book about his service during the conflict. Very interesting from the point of tactics and methods used.

Attached: смена2.jpg (847x1164, 112K)

Are you guys planing celebrations to mark that very special achievement
>the F-117A was shot down in Serbia by a SA-3 (S-75) Goa SAM in 1999
>ANNIVERSARY on March 27.
>BE READY TO CELEBRATE SERBIAN BROTHERS. LOL

Attached: THUMB--UP.png (457x480, 40K)

As a Russian guy in his teens at that time, neither I have had paid enough attention to the news, nor had any knowledge of world politics, but I do remember one night than my (very liberal) father discussed this war with his younger brother (an FSB officer) at our house. I do remember them talking very loud, almost shouting at each other to my great surprise. Nowadays looking back I realize why were they talking about shame.
This is a shameful page of a Russian history.
youtube.com/watch?v=5xARi-mWTGk

They were literally fighting the backwards mudzahedins that came from whatever muslim shithole they came from. Now these people were brutal. Beheadings, slaughter of civilians, all of that in the name of the same God as Bosnian muslims.

>This is a shameful page of a Russian history.
Are you referring to the fact that Russia didn't enter militarily that conflict?

If you do,I hope you do realize that that would start WWIII
That what was NATO hoping for.

Starting a global war because some cunt got himself killed does not count as chimping out? Ok.

did you kill any muslimanss?

Thats not chimping out, thats just called saving the world from your stupidity

>no arguments
>proceeds to argue with fictional made up stories
Slovenian jewing never ends

Seems like you're going to have to do it yourself considering how radicalized Islam is becoming in Bosnia.

>fictional stories

Kek,

you know that the serbs didn't deny it back then. The term "cleansing" wasn't some western propaganda term to be used against them, it was used by the bosnian serb side . I still remember a news report announcing that Zvornik is now "cleansed" or "čist".

Yes it is cist. But "raping daughets( even underage ones !!111one)"
Nigga please, at least try to be subtle with your jewing

It was a glorified land grab u mongrol.
Each side did it. Croats with Krajina, Bosnians with Serb villages around their major cities.
Serbs were just better at it than Bosnians and Croats managed to cleanse the entire Krajina.

and don't give me that bullshit "It was genocide, we know why they were there, our women and children got rapped".
This is how entire Europe drew its borders
Its all nonsense.
Truth is Bosnia wanted more territory for themselves and ended up taking parts that was inhabited by Serbs.
You're spreading fiction in a sense that you would love to portray Bosnian muslims as these defenseless monkeys that can't do nuffin wrong while they themselves started arming before a single shot was fired.

Our shithole is becoming increasingly comfy, especially with idiots migrating to west. I can only hope they never return, we should have their citizenship revoked

Attached: 1510503006637.jpg (657x527, 85K)

this

Attached: 1484930518897.jpg (497x280, 50K)

fuck off burger cunt
agreed

REMOVE KEBAB!
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA
shame on the west for not supporting its Christian brothers

this desu.

DEUS VULT
we should retake Jewrusalem from the jihadists

I agree on the point of Serbs not actually being to religious, and using it just to consolidate our lines..
But we are traditional, our mentality probably hardly changed for the last 8000 years. We, at least those smart among us, cherish the idea of Knowledge and Enlightenment above any "miraculous" aspect of Orthodox Christianity. Our own Saints are Educators, smart people who did smart things for our kin.

We morphed pagan ideas into every Christian holiday. Up to the point where it has more to do with pagan tradition than with Christianity.
This is something i love about my people, but something few actualy even realize.

Attached: 1505947584940.jpg (640x374, 24K)

>literal tatar delusions
he said he is a serb, gtfo tatarshit

Kek,

even Ante Marković leaked military documents show that there was a plan called the "RAM operation" developed in by serb JNA officers Adžić, Gvero, Vasiljević which aimed at arming civilian populations of ethnic Serbs living in Yugoslavia. This plan was developed in the late 1980s when no one was even seceding yet. This plan revealed that Belgrade was already actively preparing to create a Yugoslavia which was to be serb-dominated, and other republic weren't gonna take none of this shit. Rightfully, so.

>still mad about memedonia practically belonging to us
oh no muh s*rb imperialism

NATO is jewish controlled, but thank god for what they did in 1999 the serbs are still butthurt about it

I can say I'm english - so what?

>tatar delusions
macedonians literally consider us more to be their friends than any tatar there is kek

TRY THIS,

oh really?

Attached: friends.jpg (860x484, 53K)

LMAO SERBLETS BTFO

Attached: 1497364704255.jpg (822x901, 85K)

show flag

If I love one thing about Serbs,its how they ALWAYS,and I really mean ALWAYS play the victim,it just proves how pathetic they are.

Attached: 1514727568185.png (563x470, 61K)