Straight right-wing Catholic Bavaryan here

Straight right-wing Catholic Bavaryan here.

I'm a manlet at 175 cm with a 15 cm penis and a tenendy to cum prematurely. I'm also a bit on the skinny side, I tried lifting weights once but I had to stop because I fainted. How can I ever hope to find a traditional conservative wife who looks up to me and accepts me as her superior?

All I want in life is to have a traditional family and father 10 kids so I can contribute to saving the white race. But I'm feeling so hopeless. plz advise

Attached: crop.jpg (354x571, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
youtube.com/watch?v=LoiY9IPI1eE
youtu.be/4D-WcCG8Crc
youtu.be/R1v8wpScKNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clean up your room and make your bed Mexican LARPer

Sort yourself out dude. Start eating and lifting, if you fainted from lifting then lift less weight and be less of a faggot.

Attached: 1438968564861.png (239x188, 43K)

But even if I lift, I'll always be a manlet :(

Attached: coreywayne.jpg (313x500, 38K)

Are there songs in this dialect/language?

In Bavaryan? Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

Not a song, but a great example of Bavaryan

youtube.com/watch?v=LoiY9IPI1eE

Someone on here once told me this song is in Bavarian, but I don't know for sure.
youtu.be/4D-WcCG8Crc

That's Austrian.

Attached: puke1.jpg (893x633, 217K)

Yeah but manlets get gains faster than tall people. Just find a tiny girl, ive met 1.55 chicks before

also nice digits

>ive met 1.55 chicks before

Don't they usually go for chads?

They are like all girls senpai, some do some dont. Most are whores, but some are not. It is a long struggle, but as long as you are satisfied and confident in yourself and your life you will be good. A part of that for me is working out.

Attached: HowToBeARealMan.jpg (619x661, 174K)

Help a brother out, Sup Forums, I'm dying over here. There must be other anons who are in the same boat as me.

Should I just kys or is there hope?

Have you found someone user?

A Japanese yodelling in the mountains with chickens In German?

WTF, are you the axis again?

No I have not. But i feel ready to. Its a hellscape out there though, normies are insufferable

And you shouldent kys you retard, there is always hope.

>are you the axis again?

We're trying again. Sorry, world.

Geez i hate your kind. DonĀ“t come to the north or i will crush you

>No I have not. But i feel ready to.

I'll keep you in my prayers, user!

>German flag
>manlet

Stop larping Ahmed

Dumb northposter.

get a tan first

Attached: 1412012916001.jpg (640x499, 61K)

My dad is like 186 cm. I got my height from my mom who's a chicklet.

Ill do the same for you, lift and read, it might sound like a meme but its actually the way forward. I also hike alot and explore historic sites in my country. This is both healthy and a nice breather from modernity but it also gives you great ideas for places to bring chicks while making you love your country more and more

Nigger faggot

kek 15cm penis hahahhahahahaha, fucking dicklet

Thanks for the advice! I'm outside a lot, love hiking, most Bavaryans do. Bavaria is beautiful

>fucking dicklet

Yes :(

My biggest fear is she'll lose respect for me when she sees me naked for the first time

How does it feel to have your culture replaced by my Prussian Protestant culture

>Bavaria
Certainly, keep bavaria and Germany in your heart and struggle for them and yourself, cant go wrong that way.

You also aren't white, so please fuck off from my country, thanks!

You can have 2 cm of my height for 1 cm of your dick. I have lots of length to give away.

>she
it wont be your first that you will marry, especially in germany
btw chicks are dumb, you can say its more.

>You can have 2 cm of my height for 1 cm of your dick

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 62K)

Thanks user! Love my country, love most of Europe too, Denmark is great!
I am white
That raises an interesting question. What's more important to women, height or dick size?
I won't have sex before marriage

>I am white
If that is really a picture of you then you are as white as the other kanacken running around here.

That pic is from summer, I am outside a lot like most Bavaryans

Ihr Bayovaren seid solche Homos.
Ich schwoere Muenchen ist schlimmer als Berlin - Neukoelln

If you're serious about your faith, then please (and no offense btw) try to see the heresy that is called the Roman Catholic Church. Don't put your trust in the church, search for the truth yourself. Let God's word be your guide.

"Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
- Jeremiah 17:5

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
- Matthew 6:33

Mathew is a nigger, The only good gospel is John and also the gospel of judas and all of pauls work.
Only Genisis is the good book from the kike half. rest is nigger garbage.

I take my faith seriously, user

Just fuck a woman taller than you, work out, and get your life in check hanz. You'll be alright

Lift more you silly goose, you faint then you give up? imagine some piece of shit German from 400CE sacking the eternal city with weak coward arms, because lifting was too difficult for him.

>How can I ever hope to find a traditional conservative wife who looks up to me and accepts me as her superior?

No while you're a fucking beta

start working out (not just lifting)
stop fapping
get a job
gain confidence

15cm is enough

if she refuses you because of that she is not worth your time. Probably a coalburner or some whore

youtu.be/R1v8wpScKNI

Work out bro. You look good to me. Also try to cut back on fapping.

Donate sperm to a fertility clinic. It won't help you get a waifu but you might get your genetic heritage preserved and spread across the nation.