You heard it here first

This is faggot is the Antichrist.Like literally.
He was born in the beginning of the new millennium.

Attached: 87685858.jpg (800x1067, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oY2KnW19Tls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This board is a little too much obsessed with this guy. Are you guys all faggots?

he's the next president of the zionist federation of america

Attached: 1510812102311.jpg (839x1080, 122K)

but he wasn't because he already finished high school a few years ago. kids a cia plany.

Hogg down a load of pig semen, nigger.

Now that would be great
seeing Him uniting the nations and all
Cool times

MSM pushing him and el gobolin everywhere, which catches influential minds

So?

Attached: right-to-carry.jpg (1428x1769, 232K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oY2KnW19Tls

Attached: 5615616651.png (1842x1036, 1.31M)

He's going the way of the Kony 2012 guy. I guarantee it

Attached: 6fb83689217e67de090fa334_Jason_Russell.jpg (650x366, 73K)

>Hogg down a load

Fucking kek

When I carry a firearm, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force.

The firearm is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.

A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.

Then there's the argument that the gun makes confrontations lethal that otherwise would only result in injury. This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser.

The gun is the only weapon that's as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weight lifter. It simply wouldn't work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn't both lethal and easily employable.

The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation, and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.....

Lol, I made that Scooby pic years ago on /fit/

Always nice when some obscure piece of Sup Forums memery that you created appears out of the blue.

As you were

The only person obsessed with him is he himself. Nobody other than the kid himself could keep up posting this much about himself. He is obviously Narcissistic and the OP used "Literally" unironically. The OP also has delusions of grandeur for the kid as if anyone cares about him enough to call him something as grand as the Antichrist. Even if the OP isn't the kid, both the OP and the kid are faggots.

Attached: 9mm Torx bits.jpg (640x1136, 79K)

Your guns. You don't need them. Only the state needs guns.

Attached: bit.jpg (789x1023, 378K)

good fucking post lad

Attached: 1500951748634.jpg (925x835, 75K)

>anarchist
Any form of anarchy is a retarded ideology that can only be supported by somebody that hasn't grown up yet to realize that human interaction on a massive scale will fuck you unless there are laws and order.

Do you lock your doors at night? Then you can't be an anarchist. Not if you can't even trust your community to not come in and kill you or steal from you in a society that DOES have laws.

Attached: 1521562549914.gif (350x250, 686K)

Good post. On top of all of that, Police are not there to protect you, and even if they were, their response times are shit, unless you live in a white middle class neighborhood in or around a big city. The US is huge and the majority of the people in the country live in rural areas where response times are hours to emergency calls and not minutes.

GUARDIAN

>which catches influential minds

is English not your first language in the land of Veggiemite and Kangaroos?

>American reading comprehension

that fag has a very untrustworthy face

>way of the Kony 2012

possibly

Attached: trust_face.gif (749x477, 89K)

Oh. Antichrist.
It's early

future president david hogg

Sage, fake and gay. Stop posting the same thread.
Read Revelations dickhead. The anti-christ is a jew from the holy land.
The absolute state of the shareblue cucks that want to give this cunt and that other wetback bitch oxygen amaze me.

Attached: 1517871540441.png (851x721, 231K)