What do we know about this woman?

twitter.com/LouiseMensch

Attached: file.png (672x1024, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf
twitter.com/LouiseMensch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna know how she got those scars

i lol'd

Thought she was holding a cookie

Either shes a plant or is just plain crazy.

Is she okay?

she is widening her mouth to fit chads huge erect phallus

She's literally doing it for the lulz

Attached: lulz.jpg (237x213, 9K)

goy who married a jew

kek good one

She's so insane I'm starting to suspect Russians are paying her to act as an agent provocateur

Underrated

one of yours
can you tell me more about him?

She's a narcissist who used to be involved with the Conservatives in the UK, but then quit politics because it was too much hard work for little reward for her big ego. She then moved to USA to become a """"journalist"""" and was just beginning to fade away into irrelevancy until she realised that she could become very popular by posting lots of anti-Russia anti-Trump nonsense.

Best ignored desu, it's what she fears most.

She is Limey

Attached: image.jpg (596x1613, 168K)

nice fanfic
do you have anything useful?

Her husband, Peter Mensch, signed and managed a successful band in the UK called Lostprohets.

Their frontman, Ian Watkins, was charged in December 2012 of raping babies (yes, actually raping babies, see the sentencing remarks of the court here WARNING EXTREMELY UNPLEASANT:

judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf

He was convicted. Four months before he was charged Louise resigned as a Member of Parliament and fled to the United States far away from prying eyes and questions about her husband, who was known to harbor and manage a literal baby rapist.

interesting

Attached: 1507915289543.png (447x438, 401K)

Rock groupie got fucked by rock stars as a teen, took class A drugs & has admitted it has fucked up her brain. A so called feminist but also a neo-con & abandoned her life as an MP after only being elected for 2 years after being fast tracked by Cameron as part of his PC agenda to get more women in the Tories. Basically damaged goods.

EU belongs to us

take your meme flag off

Based

Attached: 1500480622598.png (1200x588, 94K)

>twitter.com/LouiseMensch

Attached: menshy.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

Attached: mensch2.jpg (1024x768, 128K)

Attached: mensch.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Remember when almost the entire stooge media class thought she was credible. Thank Rick Wilson and John Schindler for that

Attached: m.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

she's a joke, a meme, a loser

she's a bored ex MP who thinks she's more important than she actually is

low IQ retard boomers and millennials eat that shit up because they have ZERO attention span and even less long term memory

Ohayo Donald

She's pretty hot desu

Attached: mench.jpg (612x612, 53K)