Batman got a new anime, animated by the same guys who made JoJo bizarre adventure openings !

Batman got a new anime, animated by the same guys who made JoJo bizarre adventure openings !
youtube.com/watch?v=wId8XY6y_HA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice.

>batman just got isekai'd

>batman ninja
>samurai armor
I wish the nips did CGI right instead of the 15 fps shit they usually make.

That looks alright I guess.

AOTC right here

superheros and timetravel is pretty common

>Jokka oyakata sama!

DCucks on suicide watch

>Monk basket red hood
>Bald robin

holy shit

Is this real life?

OK, so now I gotta ask: is this particular work still Sup Forums only, or is this also Sup Forums?

I am ok with this, everyone handle DC's capeshit better than WB.

It's /aco/

This is an original work done by the japanese, so it's Sup Forums. This isn't like that netflix one that was made by a western team for a western audience.

>original work done by the japanese
>literally an isekai of a well established American icon.

It's Sup Forums and Sup Forums should fuck off forever.

This isn't an adaptation of another already done story, the story is original.

>Batman wants to show you his STAND!
>Accept? : Yes/No.

Someone tell dragonball fans that their anime is chinese because son goku part of a chinese novel

>original
>Batman was created by Americans
Yeah, no.

Who dis?

I'm feeling Berserk 2016 levels of shitness and I'm not happy with it.

You would have had a point if this was an adaptation of a story already written, but this is the japanese doing their own story. Really entering a gray area here.

Batman is KENSAMA!

China>than empire of the castrated sun anyways

Every ROTK anime is chink. 1 third of the nip lingua is chink.

Poison Ivy maybe

>that coin slap noise after showing catwomans butt
Very good very good give me more tomboy butt

There's nothing really gray about Batman + samurai. It's Sup Forums tier trash that invites Tumblr to Sup Forums.

This will have smaller audience in Japan than new season of Wake Up Girls!

This looks fun. Unfortunately, from the preview the anime will take itself very seriously instead of embracing the ridiculousness of the setting.
And considering how it will attract Sup Forums the threads here will be a shitshow.

>original
>man with powers gets dragged to another world where he has a change of clothes and fights the villain that somehow gained a high standing in that new world.
this has been done to death claiming this as an original work is a blatant lie and i would still watch it

Antro boy is a pinocchio adaptation, the author literally said that astro boy is a modern pinochio story.

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

God, this just makes me want the 3D Jojo OPs back. Like, DIU's OPs are fine, but them not being the gorgeous CG work that was the previous 4 OPs was a massive disappointment.

I hope they return for the inevitable VA adaptation.

So this will be Samurai Jack with a Batman outfit and made by nips.

You know what he means, c'mon man.

BATOMAN-DONO

Where?

BRUCE-SAMA

yes, this show righfully belongs to both Sup Forums and Sup Forums
the anime label is something that gradually has become blurred, there is korean anime, chinese anime and of course french anime

BURUCE-SAMA

Honestly, Part 4 wouldn't fit the CG openings. Not action packed enough. I don't think the CG openings would fit Part 8 either. Every other Part can work with them brilliantly, especially Parts 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 6.

Maybe if it wasn't CG I'd be excited.

Get out of here you ouiaboo.

Kimba the Lion is Lion King!

I was talking about the original work thing.

How so? I mean, Bloody Stream alone proves that you don't need a super high energy rock song for it to fit, you can have groovy shit as well.

Chinese, french, korean, american, it doesn't matter. It's not Sup Forums.

Anime still refers to Japanese cartoons. Ironically you will be called a weeaboo for saying this, when people saying otherwise are practically implying that they can become Japanese. It's also common for them to insist on using the Japanese definition of the word instead of the English loanword.

The atmosphere of Part 4 was to slice-of-life for a CG opening. Every other Part is more of an action packed adventure (other than Part 8).

Ban DBZ threads then
Goku is a chinese character.

>that emblem
More like Bacardi ninja.

>Ban DBZ threads then
Yes please.

Yeah, but the OPs for DIU is in the same vein as the other Jojo OPs. Great Days and CNBT similar to Bloody Stream, and Chase closer to something like Stand Proud.

They're all high octane, high energy OPs.

This seems silly but that's about par for the course for comic books.

BATMAN DONO: Gozamu Ninpo-cho!

No signs of it being mixed with 2D?

That's not really a Ninja getup innit? More like a full Samurai getup.

Also fucking Chonmage Robin holy shit.

>WAAAA MOOMIN THREADS ARE NOT Sup Forums REEEE

At least Netflix is not involved in this.

It's still shitposting even if you're being ironic.

Fucking Red Hood and Robin look hilarious. Especially Robin who went full JUST.

they will be better off leaving the uncanny valley territory and going full 3D with this, that's my opinion yes.

>No samurai/ninja bane

>3dcg
It's shit

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, he'd fit right in!

He'll be there. No way would they keep deathstroke, red hood, and whoever the gorilla is, but not bane

I WANT THAT FUCKING SHOTGUN

Would be nice to see a non-capeshit comic animated, but that's a longshot.

Kefka Joker looks baller as fuck.

Holy ninja batman!

Preacher got a live action so at least there's that.

PLEASE BE GOOD

Some statue company tried to push for a Japanese-inspired series of Batman statues. They actually made Bane into a sumo wrestler/shrine guardian. I'll post the other characters they tackled just for fun.

People are realizing that anime is just the translation for cartoon, with all this experimental crap of course new definitions for the word are needed, it can no longer be treated as a purely japanese product.

It feels off without Conroy but the Joker is alright.

Again, these are just concept designs that a statue company tried to push for.

Samurai Batman.

Guillotine Gorilla?

Oooooooooh, that'd be quite the combination of crazy and powerful!

Might as well ask here, since there's probably some knowledgeable Sup Forums fags here.

What's with the stranglehold of cape heroes in Western comics, Well, US comics, I guess. I mean, sure there are a number of stuff, good stuff, that's not just superheroes, but they seem to be the exception rather than the rule. I mean, Japan aside, from what I know, European comics seems to be more varied as well, ranging from mystery stuff like Tintin to Comedy like Asterix, from the top of my head.

Ninja Catwoman

>Paveru Hagase, CIA desu

Geisha Poison Ivy

>tfw not even Batman is safe from the Isekai truck

>exposing the cleavage and everything above it
HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!

>Ninja
>No fishnet
Dropped.

Notice that they actually needed an 18-wheeler to do the job, not just the smaller nip Truck-kuns.

Post the link.

Joker has a mech. This looks really shitty, but I'll still watch it.

Harajuku-styled Harley Quinn

PAVERU NO HAKASE
CIA DESU
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw

>The age of isekai is over. The time of western capeshit has arrived

Yakuza Joker. That's the last of it.

>Tomodachi ga motte kimasen!

>The moskito man

>Robin's hair
JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

>the west starts doing their own adaptations of weebshit
>japan starts doing their own adaptations of capeshit
What's going on

Huh, that timing is a bit suspicious. Almost like there was some kind of collusion/collaboration going on...

Japan has been doing this for ages.

This looks so dumb, but it looks like the fun kind of dumb. I'm definitely going to watch this shit.