Americans enjoy their echo chambers

Trump supporters always post the district map that showed the election outcome per district but they never post the population map that shows number of people.

If you show them the population map they stop responding, get mad or call you names.

I can't imagine why.

Attached: DHUGYHWXsAABfFS.jpg large.jpg (2048x1285, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalmaps.org/2016-electoral-map/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums pot was redpilled on the city people problem

Attached: pol_pot.jpg (1189x1500, 128K)

people in big cities generally dont look after one another. makes sense that they wanted a president who wouldnt look out for them too.

It's actually quite fascinating if you look at all the different data points.

politicalmaps.org/2016-electoral-map/

However it requires setting your bias world view aside. For example, Hillary did lose the electoral collage quite badly, but Trump did lose the popular vote.

Of course if things you don't like are a problem just invent or find a conspiracy theory that fits your narrative and isolate yourself from opposing ideas, a "safe space" if you will.

>Red dots spanning out further
>signs of confirming opinion

>BIG blue dots in small concentrated areas
>signs of mega circlejerk

This. There are no "neighbors" but future moveouts.

Ah yes Ive heard bout this.

US conservatives don't like democracy, they want to live in a country where the minority rules.

Basically China... I guess it makes sense, Republicans are Red, communist are Red, both don't like democracy.

Is this the geographical distribution of the popular vote? Why should Trump supporters point out a graphic that shows a metric they lost on and that doesn't even matter and only shows niggers vote blue?

Ive always suspected Republicans where communists at heart.

It's pleasing to look at.

I mean, it's your own damn fault. You gathered into a small number of extremely large circles, limiting your influence extensively. If even a quarter of the urbanites dared to branch out into the rural areas the whole country would be Blue. Instead, you give proof to the phrase; "[Insert Big City] does NOT rule the country."

First off. The Jewish vote in Los Angeles & New York don’t count because they aren’t real Americans and are not actually humans but vessels for satans minions.
Second off the millions of illegals that the Jews forced upon them to vote don’t count either.
So. In true reality, Hillary also lost the popular vote.. Quite badly.

So get fucked

Attached: 1075EA28-92C7-47F5-9E85-342560D4A975.jpg (719x502, 203K)

That’s not how this works. Conservatives are still in the majority of this country, and if we’d ever remove the fucking illegals we’d never have to worry about democrats again.
Nobody really likes them, or their policies. They’re a loud minority who depend on shady activities and illegal voting to get an agenda through.

¿Que tal, Rabbi?

>that shows a metric they lost

that's exactly the point

Americans are fragile people, their country is broken, politically ideologically, educationally.

Both of the major sides like to pick and chose and avoid info that doesn't fit their propaganda.

You know, the US should break up, honestly it would be better for everyone, 3 or 4 new countries made up of states with similar views, ideologies, demographics.

Of course echo chambers are bad and isolating yourself away from opposition results in stagnation, but seeing the crumbling empire that is the US you can't really get any worse so I say go for it lads!

However it would require actual work, Well, enjoy the LARP anyway.

I don't give a darn if he actually lost the pop, putting aside the fact that dems are known to use voter fraud. The electoral college balances out the power of high population states, wich is good because it is very easy to control what people think in a city because you can subject millions of people to the same add or what have you easily.

>when you live in the red circle engulfed by the LA blue in CA
Just fuck my shit up senpai. California is the model for what happens when you're ruled by majority than geography. Don't make our mistake, this state was the golden goose and now it fucking sucks. Highest taxes, lowest quality of life, homeless assholes dumping their HEP into the streets and waterways. Too many people with the 'fuck you got mine' mentality too which happens when people live in too high of concentration of each other.

Attached: IMG_1028.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Wow, you legit believe that?

fascinating

Do you also believe Alex Jones is serious and not an actor? Ive been surprised at the amount of Americans who think his performance art is real, I like Americans, they are interesting people. Kind of silly and uneducated but fun and interesting non the less.

This.

Fuck off OP. Go back to hell where you belong & never return here again.

Anyway I got what I needed

Thanks guys i'll let you go back to whatever you do for recreation.

Meanwhile you'll go back to achmeds dick

Thats right you little pitiful hate goblin. Run away.

Re think your ideals or kill yourself

How is this supposed to be any different from all the other times libtards have cried about "rural and suburban retards"? It's just a map which show the most likely places to find niggers.

Attached: 1509877216391.jpg (1423x848, 232K)

Wrong pic

Attached: 1500962046037.png (1804x2438, 776K)

we aren't in a pure democracy.... it's a republic just for this reason. so retarded city cucks can't decide the fate of the nation