STOCK MARKET CRASH TOMORROW?

>trumps announces tariffs a month ago
>stock market ok
>trump signs the tariff bill yesterday
>stock market nosedives

WTF? Either tomorrow is Black Monday or stock traders are utterly fucking retarded.

Attached: SAVEYOURSELF.png (1409x591, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyбинштeйн,_Дмитpий_Лeoнoвич
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
finance.yahoo.com/quote/FB#symbol=FB;range=5d
search.yahoo.com/search?p=bitcoin price&fr=yfp-hrmob-s&fr2=p:fp,m:sa&.tsrc=yfp-hrmob-s&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8
ft.com/content/606941c4-2e8b-11e8-9b4b-bc4b9f08f381
forbes.com/sites/ralphjennings/2018/03/14/china-is-developing-a-fleet-of-high-tech-ships-with-no-captains/#4759e14649be
dogsofthedow.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It needs to crater already

checked
Its happening my bros

Petro-yuan soon too

Big if true

Don't play games user. I put in 45k in Jan and I've lost 18% since Feb 8th. The happenings have not been good. Sage me

Q predicted this

why'd you use a chart from 2015?
pedercine
5% change in five days, quite the nosedive you fuckin cigan

Stay in it. The Jews make the most money off the reactionary traders.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyбинштeйн,_Дмитpий_Лeoнoвич

Asian markets will start trading first (pola noci kod nas). Here is jap index.
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EN225#symbol=^N225;range=1d

Then you can glance over the dow premarket to see how will the burger market open
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/

I only hope that Faceshit and Buttcoin will continue their crash trajectory.

finance.yahoo.com/quote/FB#symbol=FB;range=5d

search.yahoo.com/search?p=bitcoin price&fr=yfp-hrmob-s&fr2=p:fp,m:sa&.tsrc=yfp-hrmob-s&fp=1&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

Although the last one is still not going down without a fight.

Attached: 1521314322196.jpg (235x215, 10K)

>buying in a seller's market
you a dumb sum bitch

A lot of people didn't think he'd truly do it. Also, business orders and such are starting to become more expensive, companies are laying people off, etc.

I am user. I haven't lost shit til I sell.

what this?

next time wait for a dip to put your money in...the market knows when unsavvy investors are coming in...the "Pike's Peakers" so to speak. You were trying to climb a mountain too high. Market also knows where all the stops so (long term trend lines.."support levels" etc.) so it will dip just enough to take them out, make everyone panic sell, and then reverse higher.

My advice...hold. Trump won't let this market crash, he'll have it re-inflated before November.

You need to check the google drive. David wants us to push no guns today. All the files for posting are there.

Market was going back up & then they sold off 2 hours before the close for a profit & to hedge against any happenings at the weekend - nothing happening. Market will go back up as the sell off is overdone.

the stock market isn't just crashing, it's being destroyed.

Attached: 364.png (448x357, 3K)

Trump also talked down the dollar, it reacted & sold off & then started rising again. Then the Fed hinted at 4 rate rises this year, but now it is back to 3. The tariffs will turn out to be minor & markets simply panic & also hate uncertainty, the savvy infestors simply wait for the suckers to sell & hoover up the stocks at the lower price, then they all come back to ride the rise upwards.

I'm not sure it will be destroyed. There is a slow motion disaster happening now. That norman fags can't see or comprehend.

this

Attached: mark of the beast.jpg (1204x287, 68K)

great depression 2 on steroids

Attached: CoolCat.jpg (745x745, 124K)

Are you dead inside?
The market called it a bluff and got caught.
Unlike pol illiterates smart money knows an unhinged mongrellus trying to play trade war games is a bad idea.

futures not looking bright

Attached: Screenshot_20180325_151206.png (560x203, 27K)

say more, /biz/ shill

Attached: smartmoney.jpg (945x634, 59K)

Stock market is biggest pile of crap. It's manipulated beyond imagination. It will crash when (((they))) want it to crash.

Nice digits but you’re a faggot, bro. Stay poor.

Great another crash.
We've had 2 already. Stop
Im sick of the cost of living in this country.

what was that? thought I heard something...
oh nevermind, just the wind

Attached: leaves.jpg (852x480, 29K)

stay in as long as its for the long term otherwise suck it down and cash out

Attached: 1452583098174.gif (480x480, 178K)

Tomorrow
absolute lol

They say it will take a decade to be relevant but a minority of relevant economists thinks that china rise could be more quick and violent than most think

let me guess everybody around you was getting rich and you FOMO'd the fuck in
let me give you a tip: when everybody is getting rich, nobody is
when everyone is constantly checking their phones, that's when you get the fuck out, not in

Attached: 1512476287234.png (1024x1112, 200K)

especially because they have a collateralized account of their 750,000 tons of gold

pretty much, the easy money will keep flowing for now

Attached: explain.jpg (1024x681, 250K)

>They say it will take a decade to be relevant but a minority of relevant economists thinks that china rise could be more quick and violent than most think

just yesterday i was looking at Chinese made smart phones.

There are a fuckload of 100% Chinese firms churning them out now. They look fucking good too and a fraction of the price of iphone/samsung. It was then i realised China is going to be top dog sooner than we thought.

I think it could go a little lower though, the panic hasn't really begun yet, everyone expected it to re-visit February lows, what they don't expect is a significant undercut.

Day-trading is for clowns, user. When investing in the stock market, it's fire and forget. Stick your money in, forget you've done it and then check it ten or fifteen years down the line, not two months.

those numbers are friday evening's close, the american futures won't re-open until this evening, like 12 hours from now.

Why would the stock market crash?
What geo political event will cause that?

Chinese made smart phone, 6 inch screen, 1440p screen, $200.

Or pay $1,000 for an iphone with 1125p and a 5.7 inch screen.

Attached: elephoneS8_10-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 100K)

ah, cheers

Trade war with china

>lost 1.5% in flash crash last month
>only recovered some of that value
>friday morning wake up, shit's all red as shit
>sell absolutely everything
>lost 0.5% when the entire market went down 2% and will probably keep dropping on monday
Crash if you please. I'll await the bottom.
Probably just jew shenanigans trying to rig a buy opportunity and shake some competing funds out.

>chink tech

Attached: 1489282564917.jpg (501x585, 50K)

>>chink tech

yep. and it works. and people are buying it.

>buy phone, onry two hundled dorra

Attached: IMG_2732.gif (720x480, 126K)

>>buy phone, onry two hundled dorra

damn right i will.

1. Fed hiked interest rates, said 3-4 rate increases this year. Market doesn't like it, market wants easy money. Market likes to slap around new Fed chairman, force easy money spigot to continue.
2. CNBC spreading fear/uncertainty/doubt about Trump/China tariffs just enacted.
3. Deep State/Trump war coming to a head right now: Trump firing Gary Cohn, Rex Tillerson, Andrew McCabe, H.R. McMaster, etc. Deep State fighting back with Stormy Daniels / Mueller bullshit, Trump will probably fire Mueller soon.
4. General geopolitical uncertainty (China, North Korea, Russia, Iran, etc. etc. etc. )

It just smacked the market all at once, check the VIX index, volatility has made a sudden return, but we're not even to 2012-2011 levels of volatility. The market is going to have wild swings this year but probably end up flat or slightly positive. Expect sudden waterfall corrections and also massive rallies.

it's awesome

Not going to happen.

Chinese phones are fine btw. 99% of the insides of iphones/ samsungs comes from chinese factories. It´s all the same really.

this cannot come soon enough.

>it's awesome
looks good to me.

how's that electric rail gun going? China is already testing theirs at sea.

>declare trade war with china
>it's actually japan that gets fucked

Japan gains dubious title of first big trade war casualty
ft.com/content/606941c4-2e8b-11e8-9b4b-bc4b9f08f381

trump ftw!!!

quality post user

>WTF? Either tomorrow is Black Monday or stock traders are utterly fucking retarded.
or they didnt except the madman to actually do it?

yeah, i wasn't being sarcastic. i was serious, i love chinese tech.

>electric rail gun
not sure, but they have a lot of projects in the works

China Is Developing Ships To Cover The Globe Without Captains
forbes.com/sites/ralphjennings/2018/03/14/china-is-developing-a-fleet-of-high-tech-ships-with-no-captains/#4759e14649be

almost all the cutting edge stuff is coming out of china now

Collateral damage nation scale lol

No wonder the japanese are secretely joining OBOR instead of fighting it as they said

stock markets reflect how well the kikes are doing it has no bearing on how actual businesses are doing manufacturing is going through the roof and we are selling product like crazy we are on mandatory overtime since work load is so high and need workers like crazy

>yeah, i wasn't being sarcastic. i was serious, i love chinese tech.

i love that phone, going to buy that for sure.

Yeah, but that's not all they didn't expect to happen.
SeeSo either the market is completely manipulated or traders are stupid.

>stock markets reflect how well the kikes are doing it has no bearing on how actual businesses
rightttttttt, which is why stock markets tend to be acyclical....owait

>this excited about a phone
mole powel to you
have fun digging your children out of rubble
>wait
wait are you kidding, the rail gun meme? really?
i had to stop typing - they must have you working overtime or something
also has nothing to do with the thread
>kindly fuck off

Attached: slide.png (657x654, 476K)

>trusting chinks to not have products riddled with spyware/malware
>posts an elephone as example of chink wonder tech
good bai zuo

Attached: 1499306021552.jpg (431x450, 68K)

Your mistake is thinking that price targets have anything to do with the tarriffs.

I know you're an amateur b/c you're quoting me the DJIA as "the market" a small index of 30 stocks.
You don't even know why the Dow is Famous do you?
dogsofthedow.com/
Or why or how the strategy works
It seems none of you know how to hedge your positions at all.
Most of you are trading too big with high risk. and your market awareness is memeworthy.

Attached: Babbies First index.png (485x499, 18K)

the
post isnt completely accurate imo, I remember jellen specifically saying they are watching stock market as one of their indicators, but if they suspect any foul play they will disregard it.

Also i wouldnt say traders are stupid, its just that trump is very random at his polciies. He could have easily avboided trade war and just increased some investment into hurt industries instead, but he chose the hard route, which IMO traders dont like.

it's manipulated, but right now it's being pulled by two hands. Trump trying to inflate it, and Deep State trying to take it down. Why do you think Trump passed taxes before starting the trade war? It's all about the markets. Same reason Fed will keep the easy money going. They hiked rates only to maintain the narrative that the economy is strengthening. While behind the scenes they are still printing money and buying up treasuries.

Is that meant to express all of 2018? 2010-? 1999-? 1920-?
I mean, I'm not into computers and not economics, but statisticians love curves inside curves.
(Your trendlines are bullshit. Right down to supply and demand. Look up stagflation and stop trusting the "professionals.")

Also, I'm trying to buy a house. Imma take advantage of run-based forgiveness programs.

Attached: 1503620884931.jpg (473x480, 57K)

I have zero idea about markets but I like the red color of the stocks.

I've never invested anything and I don't intend to.

If the U.S. economy wasn't built around Chinese manufacturing this wouldn't be happening. It will swing back when factories are built to reduce imports and we'll be the better for it. Too much reactionary commentary going on.

>have fun digging your children out of rubble

like you faggots would ever dare take on mighty China.

>Is that meant to express all of 2018? 2010-? 1999-? 1920-?
wtf , nigger it's a diagram
you fags hate that thing, don't you

>>trusting chinks to not have products riddled with spyware/malware
>>posts an elephone as example of chink wonder tech
>good bai zuo

yawn. they use Android like everyone else.

enjoy paying $1,000 for essentially the same item from faggot Apple.

>like you faggots would ever dare take on mighty China.
I was implying earthquakes, Zhang

Chink tech is garbage tier.

>black Monday
>crash
I don’t think you know what that term means. Black means that you make back more money than you spent. That’s why Black Friday is called as such; historically, that’s when businesses would make most of their profits, so they went out of the red (debt) and into the black (profit). If the market does crash tomorrow (which it won’t) it would be more appropriate to call it red Monday.

>I was implying earthquakes, Zhang

like the one thats going to take out California?

Don’t worry. Central banks will buy the dip to keep the market high while algorithms do the real trading.

>Chink tech is garbage tier.

on the contrary, its what you use now, rebranded as 'American'. ha ha

Attached: D74EF805-5DB8-4059-BED5-8B38C6950027.jpg (1024x1024, 249K)

and also your shitty, shitty construction.
but you knew that.

Attached: sandcastles.png (637x781, 361K)

I remember about a month ago, when the stock market corrected and dropped about 1100 points. The futures said that the decline would continue and exacerbate. Instead, the stock market climbed. It’s foolish to try to predict the stock market. Just sit back and let it fly.

>and also your shitty, shitty construction.
>but you knew that.

did a bridge fall down in America recently or did i imagine that lol

I want to shoot people like you in the face

>mfw I cashed out everything a week ago in anticipation of this already saving myself from losing $25,000

The attached chart is probably the best representation of what's going to happen next. History repeating itself. The times between black events will just get shorter as technology progresses. 60 years, then 30 years next one will be 15.

Attached: 2018-03-23_13-42-11.jpg (890x466, 57K)

This is something that should be interesting..might herald gesara

Tariffs aren't a big enough event to cause the stock market to crash. The thing about the market is that despite the claims of politicians it operates relatively independently of political decisions. We could maybe see a correction but the market tanking would need something bigger.

True stock market crashes are usually the result of long building problems that have been covered up, often through fraud and the banks trying to out finance their losses.

There is a bubble lurking somewhere in this market, it's just hard to say where. With the Fed raising rates we might begin to see which institutions have been playing fast and loose with the cheap cash.

haha true

>American bridge collapse, 6 dead
>Chinese school collapse, 1000 dead
see now, I look retarded talking to no one.
funny thing is, you look retarded responding to me.

i heard from a friend that
timing the market is a great strategy to increase ones wealth

lol

There are only a handful of quality crafted Chinese goods out there, which admittedly, are actually great products. But people don’t buy their laptops, phones, or shit from Alibaba for long lasting quality, and you know this.

predicting next day or week is hard indeed, but not the 8-10 year cycles

september/october.
Called it.

Attached: 2011_margin_call_005.jpg (1600x1062, 159K)

How would this serve Trump's purposes? Mass redpill to normies on the JQ??

Attached: 1487894500379.jpg (250x201, 12K)