Jewish interconnectivity

Hello friends

I have a question to present to you.

Are the "jews" telepathic or interconnected in some other way, be it technologically or biologically?

I have noted a curious number of people think all people of Jewish faith think act and work the same for the same goal. From what Ive observed of humans that level of deep coordination to the point of ideology is uncommon or hard to maintain for long periods.

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1385, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XiqrERZo_8
yahoo.com/news/jailed-american-cuba-suicidal-wife-lawyer-143647670.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they just work together 100%

Yeah, this

They are conscious of other Jews, their own status as tribe members, and actively work to fuck the goyim over

It's really that simple: base nepotism and greed

They simply follow their instruction book, the Talmud, which teaches them to recognize jews and destroy all non jews. They are the ultimate racists.

So their received level of eusociality is due to a %100 global working community of single consciousness?

How do they maintain this higher order organization without individuality?

Why don't other human groups also form extreme eusociality?

don't confuse jews with gypsies.

there are a lot of really amazing jewish people but
there are a lot of really suspect "gypsy" types using
judaism as a racial shield. Not all gypsies are evil
either but it's a real thing. Sup Forums is basing their entire
argument off of the actions of a few.

the religion is also a race and they've been kicked around for centuries.
they know hardship so they mostly work with their own. it's a lot like sports fan culture. you go to a bar
in a different city and they like the same team you'll
be more willing to befriend them over someone who doesn't like the same team.

From what I understand of the major monotheistic religions the rules about protect like and kill unlike are found among all believers in the god of Abraham.

So it's their devotion to a deity figure and suppression of a sens of self that is responsible for this perceived behavior?

Jew here. No there is not, in any sense of the word.

Incorrect. The talmud is not some preschool level book, nor are its teachings. It's considered quite a high level book for religious people only. Plus it can't even be understood without a shitload of explanations and readings to decipher it.

Add that to the fact that most Jews in control are atheist anyway, meaning they don't even read the talmud.

Interesting, "gypsy"

A group of people whom are Romani or Roma, traditionally itinerant ethnic group,living mostly in Europe and the Americas. Originating from northern India, Rajasthan, Haryana, Punjab and Sindh regions.

They have a high level of eusociality?

Collective abuse resulting in a centralized goal that spans centuries? interesting, has this behavior been observed in other groups?

why can't you just shitpost about gypsies

I don't have a real answer I just rewatched borat and blaming gypsies is funny.

Ah very good, Thank you.

Considering human telepathy has not been observed in a controlled repeatable manor that makes sense.

As a member of this group how do you feel about the notion that all people in your faith have a centralized goal and network?

Interesting, media based humor.

>network
Garbage. Jews use emails and promotional flyers to meet others just like anyone else.
>centralised goal
True in the sense of getting as many Jews as possible to be religious, for every Jew to eat kosher and keep Sabbath, etc.
In terms of some new world order mixed world races conspiracy, never heard of it until I came to Sup Forums. Maybe the higher up Hollywood Jews have it. I don't know.

This Jew is either lying or sub-110 (they don't let the dummies in on this part).
Cultural normalization and rabbinical instruction as key components of every Jewish ceremony, holiday, and ritual. If a Jew takes a day off of work for any religious he's re-syncing with the hive and receiving instruction, however subtle, from a council of rabbis. This is an utterly archetypal tribal co-ordination mechanism.
Chinks and Gooks do this in America as well. Americans do it in Japan. Jews are really structured and neurotic about it though.
ProTip: It's not impossible to infiltrate your way into some pretty deep synagogue shenanigans. Passing the (((Jewish blood))) down the mother's line and then jew broads being total whores means that the race-mixing is off the charts. Even they're surprised who's really a Jew.

Jews are Illithids, think about it
>they always plot something to undermine other nations
>they are evil in essence
>they somehow suck our brains out and know everything about us through GAFAM
>in each country they settle in, they have a central intelligence who they refer to (France=CRIF)
>they may be telepath, according to this thread

Attached: container_illithid-elder-brain-3d-printing-80514.jpg (889x500, 165K)

If you're just going to consider any answer I give as a lie, why do you even bother coming here? You're just as dumb as people who refuse to believe the earth is round. You are the type to never change your mind despite seeing all the facts.
>Cultural normalization and rabbinical instruction as key components of every Jewish ceremony, holiday, and ritua
Huh?

Also, Judaism is a religion way more than a race.

no they are just way more tribal than whites and live like the old semitic code:
I against my brothers. I and my brothers against my cousins. I and my brothers and my cousins against the world

Interesting, The perceived view of extreme eusociality among the Jewish faith is no more or less that of other human collective groups. I guess the sample size if too small here, a lot of individuals Ive noted here believe in some kind of unverifiable claim targeting a specific group.

I do not understand, please clarify what you mean by "race mixing"

It's a culture. Not a race, barely a religion. More of a fandom. That argument you just presented there...
>If you're just going to consider any answer I give as a lie, why do you even bother coming here? You're just as dumb as people who refuse to believe the earth is round. You are the type to never change your mind despite seeing all the facts.
This is an entry level technique for arguing which comes from the talmud itself! Fans of Judaism will often quote their animes despite never having actually seen their anime, and then they can say oh well that anime doesn't matter to the fandom.
Yet this anime forms the culture of the fandom in it's entirety. What an amazing lost tribe!
Like I said, sub-110. They don't let dummies in on the world domination part. Well until now when they herd you ashkenazic morons into battle on their behalf.
You're gonna have some hard lessons ahead about your own fandom if you stay here, Shlomo.

I do not understand, please clarify

Interesting, so you believe they all live according to a specific code? have you met very many Jewish people?

Here's what I've seen in city temples. The jews are darkening way faster than the christians because jewish women can't stay away from the cock carousel. The jewish bloodlines are being corrupted by their own hand, it's hilarious to watch jews get EVEN TACKIER over time.

From what I understand, Judaism is the oldest of the Abrahamic monotheistic religions. A "fandom" is the state or condition of being a fan of someone or something. by this definition all monotheistic religions can be classed as a "fandom"

Are Christians not "fans" of Jesus Christ"?

Google illithid, you'll get it. Just a weird answer to a weird thread.

>It's a culture. Not a race, barely a religion
Sup Forums is the only one who thinks this. The bible itself says it's a religion. So fuck off.
>This is an entry level technique for arguing which comes from the talmud itself!
I made it up myself, actually. Plus, even if it is an entry level technique, it doesn't make it any less valid.

I know more about my own religion and its people than you do, but go ahead and try.

Interesting, skin pigmentation is important among religious groups? please explain further.

they snip their dicks it gives them an elevated position off the ground , because the British aristocracy owns the land and patents. this mutilation gives them the ability to transfer money quickly. on a separate note Lucian Freud and Clement Freud and news corp were going to snap America in Half, for the Globalists to take over the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=8XiqrERZo_8
spam jew hate in this chat.
the nogs in here are buying it

illithid, fictional creature from the fantasy adventure roll playing game Dungeons & Dragons.

Clarify, you believe Jewish individuals are fantasy creatures?

its called racisl preservation idiot. every race does it except the whites and the nippons. blacks do it mudslimes do it. jews just do it best.
they all only care about being on top financially and racially.
jews are just the best at being a collective
maybe because its illegaly to marry outside the race

the ritual removal of a retractable roll of skin found on the penis that protects the glans.

By doing this they gain superiority?

Clarify, what would be the purposes of such an action?

I'm thinking about shekels right now, anybody else?

>maybe because its illegaly to marry outside the race
Which is funny because so many hollywood movies have Jewish guys get together with the non-Jewish female.

Interesting, you view religious and skin pigmentation as higher in importance to your self identity than species?

Fuck off and kill yourself OP you massive autist

They have mechanisms to control each other.

The holohoax is a part of it. The Jews abuse their children repeatedly asking them to fantasize being in concentration camps until they start having nightmares of Nazis abusing them and stealing their fat and organs.

That's one way that they mind control each other. All people are communicating telepathically all the time, but for most it is not a conscious process.

Go read this and fuck off.

Attached: Culture of Critique.jpg (317x474, 27K)

Yes, all jews are interconnected.
In the early 1204, our warlock have invented a grand mental network called "ya hatihat koksinel", which means peace of mind in hebrew. This networks allows a constant connectivity between :
1)the high ranking jews for example soros, rothchilds, and media officials.
They use this mental mechanism to truly be able to subvert society in the most efficient way, by coordinating their actions in their respective fields.
2)low ranking jews, like small bussiness owners and such. They use it for a more day-to-day casual subversion of the simple goy.

Attached: ntg4gfOWpf1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (655x650, 103K)

The reason i mention pigmentation is that it weakens a group identity. For example i'm a better jew in disguise than most jews are in real life. The diversity element makes it really really easy for your fandom to be infiltrated and subverted. I'm hoping to steer the local commerce cabal into a wall and the race-mixing is allowing me to actually pull it off.
lol @ khazar fandom

Is a virus telephatic? Parasite does what parasite does best. It destroys.

"Shekels"

An ancient term used to describe a number of early coin based disused currencies.

Why would you be thinking about that?

Clarify, this action goes against basic self preservation, why would I do such a thing?

Interesting, you believe historical events where fabricated as a means to and end?

Because humans in general don't see themselves as part of one group.

A low resolution picture of what I presume is a book, thank you.

Clarify, are you apart of this hierarchy? how does it work?

Interesting, so you do feel skin pigmentation is more important than species? Why is that?

Interesting, using the parasite metaphor is it not more advantageous to go undetected and keep your host alive for longer life and safety?

Interesting, why is that?

wrong. You're sliding the point.
jewish women cant stay off the cock carousel.
This fact is helping me undermine jewish society.
At a profit. There's no defense in your playbooks.
I'll be teaching this technique.

Is Corbyn in on this?

>keep your host alive for longer life
just like ebola virus, right

Interesting, is the infiltration of the Jewish faith a goal of yours? What is your base motivation?

Viruses kill as a virtue of how they reproduce, not all parasites do as it is advantageous to not kill your host. For example you may very well have toxoplasmosis and not even be aware of it.

What class of parasite do you view disliked groups? I have noticed it is common to compare individuals or groups to hemoparasites.

Business intelligence, so to speak.

Interesting, so your motivation is long term monetary gain? Would the infiltration of other groups produce a similar result?

Jew here

we are subconsoiusly atracted to other jews or christians with jewish features

Our iq is on par with the north european but couple that in with our satanic worship(satan helps us) and tribe like working codex our job gets 10x easier and more gets done

Interesting, it is my understanding that "Satan" is viewed as bad among the monotheistic religions and has been viewed as such since the concept was taken from the "Horned god" in pagan tradition as a way to frighten people away from pagan belief.

Do you subscribe to "Satan worship"? if so why?

Attached: file.png (651x761, 186K)

OF COURSE IT WOULD WHERE DO YOU THINK (((WE))) GOT THE IDEA

Interesting, religious background does seem to play a big part in human self identity that surpasses species. Curious how a fabricated concept can be so divisive and deeply programmed.

Interesting, thank you for the insight.

Thank you friends

I must go now but it was an intriguing experience here.

Ok so I've thought about this for a bit since I noticed exactly the same thing a few years ago. Jews seem to work in this cycle:

>they heroically band together to overcome the common perceived threat against them
>they spread their influence everywhere to supposedly ensure that it doesn't happen again
>nothing happens for a while and they start losing the interconnectivity between them because it's no longer needed and the word "jew" loses its meaning
>the ones in power notice that their ruling class community of jews is eroding and start inciting a new common threat to energize the rest of the jews yet again
>a portion of the whites bite the bait and actually end up becoming that threat (be it far-left or far-right as both are the threat at the same time)
>they heroically band together to overcome the common perceived threat against them
>repeat for infinity

It's basically like basic propaganda tactics for inspiring a nation, except that instead of inspiring and mobilizing them to fight a war against a neighboring country, they're mobilized to fight a war against all the countries they inhibit until their resources are subverted and under their control. They're pretty much like a dormant virus that gets activated under certain conditions and the activation code is embedded deep into their psychology with some sort of a deep subconscious nationalism towards their race regardless if they're left or right. All you need is to activate that nationalistic code by convincing them that their existence is threatened and they'll turn against any host until their safety is ensured.

>Are the "jews" telepathic or interconnected in some other way, be it technologically or biologically?

it's called culture. something wholly alien to amerimutts

mirror neurons convey much more information than words do. There is also the idea of the noosphere in which these hidden information type of things travel, like your voice on the radio, or even the way you type on the internet.

Nah im a self hating jew christian

This x100

Memetics is childs play. The real shit is Noetics they use to control human consciousness (psychic vampire analogy) and meanwhile they're building a digital replica of the noosphere to hook up human consciousness in a control grid before the spiritual rebellion is happening. You faggots don't know how bad it is. Question. Where do you think thoughts comes from?

Read, from the talmud

Attached: 087a5cc775e6949b82794c4323ad8f2e.jpg (480x480, 63K)

The goyim know.

Attached: einsof.png (200x380, 33K)

No, its most likely not entirely understood, the noosphere is still free and out of control most likely, of anyone really. I think that there exists a human consciousness now...BUT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE INTERNET

ITS NOT FUCKING MAGIC. ITS GENES, THOUSANDS OF DIFFERENT ONES OF THEM, DOING BODY LANGUAGE INFORMATION, CONVEYING SUBTLE INFORMATION THROUGH VOICE (also radio), THROUGH JEWTUBE...ITS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SUBVERT BECAUSE EVEN THE JEWS HAVE HIDDEN DESIRES IN THEM. Like being parasites. They unconsciously virtue signal.

the fucking jewish religion is completely crap in understanding this, and controlling this. What we have here on our hands is evolution, black sun type of crap. Nothing like the kaballah.

What we get now with this connectivity overload is a race towards "eradicating conflict", and making sure that every single human has the biggest possible of happiness in some way, but also challenge and meaning. Which will mean birth control to prevent too many numbers on the planet from swelling up for example. Some of these are hardlined, meaning some NWO types also direct it, but if the citizens didnt accept the scientific lore they would just discard it. So its direct information, but also indirect, and most likely its going to go into "ultra boring peace mode" in which the world will address the JQ on its own, with time. As it tried for over 50 years now, but less connected.

The internet is not going to go into universalism, genetic competition and strenght will still prevail through it all. The thousand year reich will come automatically.

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

It's a riggad race. They do anything to prevent human consciousness to evolve to connect with the noosphere and they do everything to develope the technology to replace the natural consciousness with controlled collective consciounsess (digital hive mind). I don't see a rebellion.

goym are meant to subtly conquer you without killing you, you are not rulers, you are a vehicle of teaching manliness and resistance, aryan values to a world which is mostly at peace, and lacks natural predators. You posses everything antithetical to the aryan spirit, and while the other aryans who fell to degeneracy, weakness or other crap in the lack of purpose...the ones strong enough manage to become wholesome again thanks to you. So thank you...perhaps.

Attached: 1517918147903.png (700x1966, 1.01M)

its already connected to the noosphere, everyone is. The moment elon musk or some AI researcher manages to make some real, his body language will trigger the network and create cause for alarm worldwide. Unless you isolate them heavily...even then it would be difficult. Humans, even races who hate one another, can sometimes even permit others to join their race specific nooshpere. The remote viewing crap most likely also is tied to that...maybe...though all of this is highly unstable and theoretical. It does not want to be found, nor is it in its interest. Every attempt by an individual towards this will be punished. The trap of civilization and urbanity that you thought would be the downfall of the white race, is also our salvation as you are surrounded by us lol.

It's all based on 'tells' and dog whistle. Take Mormon Culture, a Mormon can spot a NONMEMBER a million miles away. Is the person smoking? Drinking coffee? What college did they attend? "My son's name is Moroni." Is the person wearing an undershirt? What's the cut of the undershirt? Where is the person from geographically? What does their vocabulary consist of? Visual cues like crazy and verbal cues help one of the tribe identify its kind and type. That's just the Mormon culture, Jews have that shit down in spades also.

People sharing a common history, even if bogus, tend to react as a single unit.
This is the true origin of races and animal breeds.
Few satanic cults propagate over time because they are inherently unstable - dangerous to themselves.

For what I could observe on the thread you're more interested on talking like some mentally deficient faggot than finding the truth.
You really do sound like an 8yo boy larping with his slightly older cousin at a wedding's dinner.

You know the rules, disclosure of the "network" to a goy goes against every we are working for. You will be fined 1.20₪

based snownigger

Attached: jews2.jpg (2824x1756, 1003K)

Attached: turkposting-loudly-cockroach-turkey-turkish-meme-animated-gif.gif (484x464, 234K)

yahoo.com/news/jailed-american-cuba-suicidal-wife-lawyer-143647670.html

"Alan Gross, 65, has served four and a half years of his 15-year term for illegally attempting to establish an online network for Jews in Havana"

Yeah, it's a stupid law. And over the top punishment. But in the face of that, they still just had to go build a network for 'their Jews'.

What purpose will the goy serve when we start building mechanical goyim?

Attached: robot.jpg (474x530, 35K)

The Jews are basically the Malkavian.

The idea of the noosphere is that it's connected to (and evolved from) the biosphere (living things) - and this would be for natural reasons for life to continue it's evolutional progress and share information for a common purpose (mainly collective survival - in nature their needs to be a balance or things go to shit). "Common sense" means this shared sense (consiousness, awareness).
However there has to be a difference in upload/download connectivity to the noosphere between individuals and between species. We can only connect with the real natural noosphere by ourselves, it won't be possible to hack it with technology - only to mimic its function with a digital control grid - it's not the same thing. The natural noosphere is there to balance life, the techological noosphere is to control life.