CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Attached: dotardgn.png (1276x802, 199K)

>Mandated comment period
When this goes live spam it with videos of people bumpfiring unaided.

DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MY ARM

>banning bump stocks
>but not video games that train you to become a killing machine

This fucker is just shitting on the second amendment.

Banning bump stock is no problem, I mean you can make them out of rubber bands, you can make autoheadshot turrets with servos and vision systems.

Admittedly, I know jack shit about bump stocks, but I read that they can be made easily, even by a 3D printer. If that holds true, then why ban them at all. A conservative argument is gun-safe zones, which are essentially a ban, don't stop criminals from bringing a gun into the faggot zone, so why does Amnesty Don believe this bump stock ban will do anything?

Attached: 1516680375058.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

Some enterprising gun nut will work their way around this as usual. Also what happened to having a good aim and a good trigger finger?

Why all video games? Just ban military FPS.

do you get bonus pay for working on the weekend?

So are you saying that automatic weapons should be legal?

Who do we vote for now lads?

Attached: 1516015058248.png (1103x1600, 899K)

It gives anti gun people something without actually accomplishing anything

Why not just make machine guns legal instead? We have to wade inch by inch through restrictions to appear sensible. Yeah, of course we want a database of all the guns, doesn't defeat the purpose of fighting tyranny at all.

YouTube will ban them

Bump stocks just make it easier to spray a crowd down. nothing wrong with banning those

I'm seeing those capitol words jump off the page...... BAD IDEA BUMP STOCKS BAN. He's up to something.

Attached: 1516239104393.jpg (596x448, 52K)

Doesn’t have to be YouTube.

Zuckerberg 2020

I wish they were. And I'm a leftist.

Delusional cunt. Spells out his intentions and you're trying to decipher it as a secret code to mean the opposite because it pleases you.

bumpstocks...who the fuck would actually even use one?