Why's the supposed "master race" always so insecure that they have to exterminate everyone else?

Why's the supposed "master race" always so insecure that they have to exterminate everyone else?
So what if they can only use magic for daily life applications, what's it to you? This sickens me.

>the not-so-subtle sound of their dicks slapping against their legs

Must've been pretty impressive.

Because no matter how much you try, no matter how much effort you put in, you'll never be better than a nigger. And if you start acting like a nigger, it's your fault again.

Maybe it's the whiners who should just kill themselves instead.

To prevent crossbreeding? Isn't that the reason you amerifats exterminated the native americans?

>be masterrace
>live in harmony with nature and use nature's resources responsibly guaranteeing your civilization will prosper and exist eons to produce yet more beauty
>meanwhile dirty subhumans act like locusts destroying everything around them
Look user, it doesn't take a masterrace brain to figure out that there is a problem in need of a final solution.

That's how it ended up for the nazis, anyway.

>Why's the supposed "master race" always so insecure that they have to exterminate everyone else?
I don't know. Maybe look at what the fuck is going on in the real world and you'll get your very obvious answer?

Sup Forums was here

So just primarily because they don't want to be forgotten by society after being ignored by their own kids and relatives who they know despised them?

Pathetic.

That I'll get to spend a lot more time outside interacting with people? And that at least half of them will be actively trying to shoot me?

We wanted their land and natural resources. Interbreeding isn't a major concern, though we did attempt to wipe out their culture through forced relocation and education, and there were actual racists that wanted to genocide the natives, they basically never dictated policy.

>wanted to genocide the natives
Did your grandpa use a monkey's paw or something? Because it sure didn't turn out very good for the people who legitimately owned that land.

Disease did most of that.

I keep forgetting that white people are infective to everyone else.

People with nothing to their name trying to make themselves feel better by hating on others? Sounds about right.

It's not white people. It's people with animals.
The same would have happened if the Chinese had found America from the west. In fact, the Chinese carry many of the same diseases with them.

The first step towards freedom is to see your unfreedom, so something like that.

We are all people. Color doesn't matter.

LAPD says 30% of all crime is done by the 8% of blacks, so there's that.

mere coincidence

If you aren't careful, then women are going to use that argument against you.
Most crime is committed by men.

And the other 70% are done by your fellow "white" people. Funny, huh.

That's only cause it's always an accident or suicide when a woman does it. They are much better at it.

>statistics are false if they are not in my favor
Well done.

I'm just looking for someone sexually violent, couldn't care less about statistics one way or another.

Not him but where are you even trying to get with that point? You're basically implying that the social/biological differences between males and females are more or less as acute as the differences between races. Thanks, Hitler.

Does black clover villains ever stop being DUDE, NOBLES

>ESL-kun pretending that Hispanics are white

One of the upcoming villains is a necromancer who was kicked out of the magic knights because they thought his ability to raise and control zombies was kinda fucked, and he was pissed because he knew if he was a noble instead of a commoner they wouldn't have kicked him out

>You're basically implying that the social/biological differences between males and females are more or less as acute as the differences between races.
Nothing of the sort. I'm not comparing the scope of difference (because I don't actually know the precise numbers). I'm merely pointing out that the difference exists, and if he chooses to argue the difference between races based on such a statistical difference, then it's only right if others will do the same with him as the loser.

Well I'm leaving anyway. When someone just wants to take my time and turn each sentence around, I tend to lose interest fast.

> then it's only right if others will do the same with him as the loser
Yes, but by agreeing with that premise you're opening a pandora's box of racial theory. This is a terrible argument if your true intent is to discourage racist discussion, as the type of person who oppenly talks about this would probably be fine with discussing gender differences as well, even if men seemingly come out on the losing side when it comes to violence.

> my time and turn each sentence around
You make it seem like he's responding to my post not yours there.

>by agreeing with that premise
I did not even imply that I agreed with it. Learn to read.
But my main concern in such arguments is not of a moral nature. I cannot convince people that their ideology is wrong. That's just not an option.
But I can point out problems with their arguments. And I like to think that I'm pretty good at that.

>And I like to think that I'm pretty good at that.
I would disagree. People would just throw stats at you making men seem more valuable to society as far as work and productivity goes and justify their increased violence, while pointing out the racial differences (asians>whites>hispanics>blacks), etc. As seem to have implied that there's a glaring problem in multiracial societies your argumentation was not very good.

>I would disagree.
I know. Objectively I know I am bad at it. I still like to think of myself as something other than an autist.

> know. Objectively I know
Sasuga, fellow Sup Forumsutist.

I know Hispanics who're probably twice as white as you.

I wasnt interested in this show before but I am now

> In fact, the Chinese carry many of the same diseases with them.
They don't at that era. Europeans are just disgusting that they use dried shit as medicine for a very long time.

Plagues are international.
The black death for example originated in China.

why is there so much fucking filler?

Poofag pls.
Don't pushing your own health responsibility onto others and stop pissing and shitting yourself outside.

Why do you think the Asians or Africans didn't get wiped out by the European illnesses?
It's not because of lack of contact, I can assure oyu of that.

What culture? living like a monkey? whites and chinese are the only race to get things done and advance from basic stone age shit.

The argument I hear is "The weak should fear the strong". Really makes you think

it's just self-defense genocide