Australian nurses must sign a white privilege paper before treating PoC

>Australian nurses and midwives are being forced to announce their 'white privilege' before treating Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander patients - a move which has been slammed as 'racist to its core'.

>The Board describes the move as 'a decolonising model of practice based on dialogue, communication, power sharing and negotiation, and the acknowledgment of white privilege'.

>The inclusion of 'white privilege' in the code of conduct was first exposed by Cory Bernardi's Australian Conservatives.

>Senator Bernardi heavily criticised the move, labelling it as 'another virtue signal' and 'nonsensical'.

>Following backlash, the Board released a statement which said the codes required midwives and nurses to 'acknowledge that Australia has always been a culturally and linguistically diverse nation'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5526907/Nurses-forced-announce-white-privilege-treating-Indigenous.html

Attached: oh you.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

The seem to start stepping back from "We're all equal, we're all the same, there are no differences" to special treatment.

And whites are not sensitive enough it seems

>Cultural safety represents a key philosophical shift from providing care regardless of difference, to care that takes account of peoples’ unique needs. It requires nurses and midwives to undertake an ongoing process of self-reflection and cultural self-awareness, and an acknowledgement of how a nurse’s/midwife’s
>personal culture impacts on care. In relation to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health, cultural safety provides a de-colonising model of practice based on dialogue, communication, power sharing and negotiation, and the acknowledgment of white privilege. These actions are a means to challenge racism at personal and institutional levels, and to establish trust in healthcare encounters (CATSINaM, 2017b, p. 11 5 ). In focusing on clinical interactions, particularly power inequity between patient and health professional, cultural safety calls for a genuine partnership where power is shared between the individuals and cultural groups involved in healthcare. Cultural safety is also relevant to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health professionals. Non-Indigenous >nurses and midwives must address how they create a culturally safe work environment that is free of racism for their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander colleagues (CATSINaM, 2017a 6 ).

Bump.

These sjw's fucking infiltrate everything

>before treating Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander patients

Fine, get someone else to treat them

Who cares, Aussie nurses are fucking bitches, they deserve it. Feminists should know their place on the victim pecking order.

White men < white feminist < retards in wherlchairs < mud people < muslim mud people < jews

Fuck off you tax draining dero piece of shit

Unfortunately I pay taxes, faggot.

>12. I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented
Are they taking the piss?

Attached: 1521769029076.png (850x1476, 996K)

We had two fucking diversity and abo cock sucking units at TAFE this semester two units taken up by absolute antiwhite men bullshit.

Must be good to pay minimum taxes. The shit nurses have to put up with because of you scumbags is unbelievable. If I worked at a hospital I'd be jailed for knocking you feral fuckwits out all night long

You couldn't knock the fluff off a cappuccino.

You couldn't even afford a cappuccino don't try and bullshit me dickhead

The thing is the abos didn't even ask for that.
It was pic related
And she said she had asked the nurses and they wanted that.
while the nurses are raging against her and had no clue.
We should blame her and not Abouridignes in that case

Attached: Lynette Cusack.jpg (400x302, 66K)

>You couldn't knock the fluff off a cappuccino.

Attached: 1492663460777.jpg (591x640, 110K)

LOL WHAT THE FUCK LOL
And women don't get why men don't like seeking medical help.

Listen, this is a beautiful country, but I'm seeing fewer reasons it's worth sticking around.
Expensive property prices and a social suicide zeitgeist. I don't even leave the house enough to see the beautiful beaches, how is it worth staying here anymore?
MIGHT AS WELL MOVE TO CHINA

fuck this gay earth

somebody nuke us

Attached: FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg (300x391, 10K)

Attached: 8f6e4c71e6.jpg (548x960, 105K)

Next thing you know we have to wear a sticker with a cross that says "Weißer" when we leave the house so that everyone knows who we are.

Attached: Judenstern_JMW.jpg (1518x1372, 1.39M)

That's the plan of the cultural Marxists aka Jewish intellectuals of the Weimar Republic.
they want to genocide us

Attached: frankfurt-school-montage-xprt1.jpg (650x722, 169K)

After that piece by the abos on the ABC calling us white cunts, they can think again if they ever expect me give them respect.
Fuck them.
Abo cunts.
Just walk out and let the cunts die.

Attached: 1700s.jpg (640x942, 84K)

What do you expect. A fucking ginger.

now you know how east-asians feel about whites

Yeah thats a good point ay

All of these neo-marxist cultists and fanatical "white privilege" retards should lose their jobs and be hurled from nearby rooftops while bound from head to toe and be beaten in the streets and ambushed in their homes and be poisoned like they do to conservatives and other wrongthinkers.

Why is it okay only when they do it? If it's acceptable for them, then it is completely acceptable to turn it right back onto them 100 fold. They have both institutional and social power; you cannot be racist or marginalize or be discriminatory against those with power, isn't that the model they are propping up? Neo-Marxists don't realize that their entire philosophy is contradictory at both its roots and practice, being that they engage within arbitrary cataloguing of specific variables which are the bad ones but these other colored specific ones are actually good and pleasant because reasons and collegial dogmatism. Their philosophy, if applied consistently, actually undermines themselves and justifies overthrowing their power and displacing any Marxist in power. They are all such fucking retards who should suck on the barrel of a gun.

Attached: 13409860922.jpg (660x1024, 72K)

Why not both.

>pic

Yeah nah, everyone's still on our case for WW2, dunno what the fuck you're smoking.

Revel Media is hate propaganda

>No one blames Germans born after WW2

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 41K)

We are so far gone on the native question it's not funny.

They've got a long wait. All of them will have died and been dragged down to hell while there's still plenty of us here strengthening.

Simple.

Don't treat those sub-human mongrels...

we have to start thinking and acting collectively
otherwise we will simply be eradicated

what about emu's?
#EMULIVESMATTER

Attached: aussie9.jpg (611x625, 280K)

>now you know how whites feel about jews

Kind feel like becoming a nurse just to tell them to GET FUCKED.

FUCK YOU JEWS and your cultural Marxist virus.

ergo east-asians master race

+ your still paying the jew $$$ for their holohoax. thats pretty fucked.

>tfw wyipo keeping down the songs of your people

Attached: download (2).jpg (273x185, 9K)

The SJW virus destroys everything it touches.

So if they refuse to sign it, do they just not ever treat non-white patients?

I'm wondering this

I don't know. I have no clue about Australia but it doesn't seem Abos are so "problematic" and constantly ask people to check their privilege

'entryist cliques' is the term

White privilege is having to sign an agreement saying that your existence is a mistake before you can do your fucking job.

Attached: 665-thats-racist.gif (330x295, 555K)