Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/denkimouse/status/936813565998018560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yuuri...is beauty.

Shota pig?

What a beautiful Piggy.

His proportions look like Shouma Uno in this illustration

He's cute and sexy as always.
Is this supposed to be a Juniors Piggy? He looks young and not so tall.

I want to tuck in this tired shota Pig

I want to steal his megane and bully him until he cries.

I hope it's a good sign for more shota Piggy flashbacks in the movie. I really didn't expect a teen Yuuri art.

NO BULLY

I want to tease him about his crush on Victor and then buy him katsudon.

I hope we see more of Victor's titties in the movies. I can't get enough of his titties.

Young Pig and Young Bald would have made the cutest prettiest high school couple.

Maybe this is what Kubo meant about Bald not letting her work. He wouldnt shut up asking her about young Pig

Shota piggy is miraculous

I hope Yuuri and Victor get to sleep under the same covers.

And cuddle.

What would Piggy be willing to do to if someone threatens him to reveal his posters collection?

Now I have the mental image of a head over heels nerd Piggy helping school's most popular boy Baldy with the homeworks.

Wtf i like shota now

KEK. what if the intire movie is a flash back movie about teen Pig and younger Bald. They never even interact on screen.

Piggy would’ve lost his virginity a lot sooner to handsome foreign exchange student Bald

I would hate it if they did this.

Do you think Junior Yuuri made a whole skating program dedicated to his love for katsudon?

NNNNGGGHHH

If they want to go bankrupt so bad they can do it, sure.

I don't know but he would still do it now.

Pic related must happen or fujos will hunt SayoKubo down.

Well if this were followed by a 2 season soon at the end of the movie I would not mind so much

This gay fat slut sure stands out

I would forgive them if, and only if, it also featured baby Fairy's first skating experience.

I just want more piggy

Teenage piggy!!! I didn't know I needed this until I saw it! Why is he so beautiful, Sup Forumsnons? Kubo really outdid herself. Baldfat manga when?

>Baldfat manga when?
Never.

THIS
I'm not a sucker for Fairy but baby Fairy's design is a gift. He's like an angry mashmellow and I want to eat him.

He looks like a South Park character. Speaking of which it's funny that these two shows reference each other and they couldn't be further a part.

You know, I used to think that MAPPA and SayoKubo perfectly know what they're doing, but day after day I'm starting to believe that maybe they're not exploiting YOI's success in the right way. They're gonna let it slip out of their hands.
I'm relieved that they didn't follow the business route of endless drama CDs, character songs etc.but... why not a spin-off manga? A one shot? Or the infamous OVA? >inb4 MAPPA is busy with the other projects
Yeah but they could have added it to the schedule in the meantime and as of today it would have already been released.

>Birthday in little old days

Kubo’s English is cute

?????????

Kubo, stop shitposting please.

We are actually quite lucky that so many companies want to have collabs with yoi, because otherwise it would've been even worse. But yea, Kubo took 3 days to draw some art for piggy birthday, I don't think she has any time in her hands to draw even a one shot, unfortunately. And don't even get me started with MAPPA being too busy. How many of their projects were financed by YOI's success? I'm forever salty it's been one year with no new content to tide us over (wttm aside)

MAPPA is a small and new studio though. They dont have the man power that Kyoani does.

>trans flag eyes

What did she mean by this?

He would’ve definitely become pregnant then. Nip education would have failed in teaching him about protection.

>MAPPA is a small and new studio though
They WERE a small and new studio. They will even open a new branch in 2018.
Also YOI isn't the only project that made them get the the big money. 2016 has been a very lucky year for them with YOI and In the corner of the world. It's a big step up for them, since both projects were not co-productions with other studios.
I'm watching Inuyashiki this season, the animation and the CG are still painful t watch.

Why is he so tired?

Is Kubo finally coming out of the trans closet?

I like Inuyashi despite the QUALITY. With This Corner and YOI as my favs. I hope they keep it up. I need to check out bahamut

Too bad every most of their other projects flopped
I think the animation is pretty okay, most of the time. The CG has its moments. Ironically, it was at its worst in the first episode
Garo, though... episode 8 was amazingly animated from beginning to end. Made me really proud for some reason kek

> I need to check out bahamut
You don't, unless you want to ruin your entire experience by watching the worst second season of all time (Thanks MAPPA)

>flopped
Were they really flops or just decent but not big hits?

I want to bully this pig

Bahamut was decent. Everything else has been flopping, sadly.

What is this? A poll of most fuckable bishounen?

Make it non animu and this would be the kind of poll Piggy would participate in

Thats not bad at all. Out of about 15 projects since they were made. Most studios have alot of decent to dud projects with hits every now and then. Garo, which they keep cont is doing decent. Then you have the three hits. Its not that bad

Marathon masturbation sessions

Bald is perfection but I still wouldn't touch pig's property with a ten foot pole.

I would probably not be able to resist the pork though.

Can i get a moonfag to translate what this poll os about? Tuxedo Mask/Sailor Moon is old as shit

Does Marsha P. Johnson exist in the yoi world?

The guy you want to fuck

I want to pamper this Piggy.

Would you want this bra?

And here I thought it was going to be one of those pretty Japanese bras with Eros or something as inspiration.

It’d hide my Yoi power levels by making people think I was a russiaboo instead

Are his glasses the wrong color?

Everything is black and white except for his youthful skin

Different time different glasses. I change mine every two years.

Pig's fashion seems to be pretty consistent

How does it make you feel that Pig and Squidward Tentacles share the same birthday?

They're both very good boys. I approve.

It explains why Piggy is susceptible to being possessed by evil squid spirits. Maybe.

> No fanfiction where pre-Victor Pig is having a tryst with Squidward.

I hope Romanchiku Birthday is as magical as Yuri!! on Fes was.

That's a disgusting cop-out, the only upside to it is helping with my terrible craving for young Bald.

Stop repeating this myth. It's not that small or new.

When was this? If Bald is still winning polls after a year that's good news.

I see. Can't blame them at all.

>A-1Pictures founded 2005 . 152 employees
>KyoAni founded 1981.130employees as of 2010

>MAPPA founded 2011. Employees 70 as of 2017

Come on, we all know that was referring to the myth that it's so small that it somehow can't handle YOI success.

>Bald has a tentacle fetish
The real reason he's become a lonely homo. No one can fulfill his needs in bed.

>on yuuri himself

tosshi: i wouldnt say victor changed yuuri. i would say yuuri had many closed doors in himself and victor went through opening the doors one by one.

That's cute.

Including forcing him out of the closet?

I don't think Yuuri was ever in the closet.

>victor went through opening the doors one by one.
like his sexuality

Victor kept screaming “Just come out, Yuuri!”

Does anyone else like that the picture of Victor spreading his legs open seductivly is hanging right over the bed where Yuuri head lays and he can easily see at night

Just imagine what's on the ceiling.

Yet people exspect it to be able to output like larger studios do?

Yeah but who put Bald in that outfit. It's crap.

Young Bald busted that closet door wide open a loooong time ago

Why was Bald cosplaying as Henry VIII from the Tudors? Was this all a part of cementing his playboy image?

>first he came out and the mascots kept on squeezing him and squishing him and we got treated to pocchaco smashing his glasses into tosshis head over and over and purin grabbing his side and butt

twitter.com/denkimouse/status/936813565998018560

Fujos pls deliver on Piggy getting molested by Pompovitya

People expect it to capitalize on its biggest success. An OVA is seriously not too much to ask.

How many times Piggy imagined himself kneeling between those legs...

Reminder that shotaPig had his gay awakening when the camera zoomed in on Bald's face.