Horrible mother

>I am sorry baby for being a shitskin.
>Look of regret and shame in her eyes.

What a despicable woman. I feel so sorry for the kid. It is too innocent and pure for this world.

Attached: regret.jpg (1024x711, 190K)

Op, she looks sweedish to me... Are there any more white men left is sweden, or do u need some more niggers..?

I can't be bothered with caring about other people's coal toll.

ROPE
O
P
E

Plot twist. "Daddy" is white.

Did she get hood enriched?

Attached: 119724433.jpg (785x636, 146K)

that baby looks like a mex gangsta already.

What a little monster
Is the father paki?

Attached: 119724572.jpg (785x628, 71K)

Notice how she is so desperate for attention and “likes” on instagram, that the roastie disses her own child in front of thousands of her followers. Not only is she incredibly narcissistic she is also a moron

Name is aus_fitmum

So I'm guessing aussie

The baby’s already got a mo’

cute baby
mixed people are good looking

Attached: 1507716258001.jpg (650x985, 202K)

lawl

Attached: 1521808660755.jpg (207x207, 9K)

Will anyone think about the little mutterinos.?

Attached: 1518853177124.png (604x613, 257K)

She's just a fucking loser.

I know you have to say that or you'll go to prison, but it's still fucking pathetic.

Chinese eyes, Indian mustache, Mexican complexion? What horror is this mystery meat?

Yup. And the father of this mustache bastard is a Polynesian ooga-booga aborignal.

100% American

How has that kid got a mustache alteady

Attached: 1521713733959.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>Reply
that baby will probably hit her by the age of 3.

Filipino or Finnish?

That’s a girl too

whats with this fit mom shit? it seems like every younger stay at home mother loses their pregnancy weight and now has to make some sort of blog about it

You're 100% incorrect if you don't adopt a little el goblino and the vagina attached to it.

t. goy

Attached: 1517853924863s.jpg (83x125, 1K)

Created in the image of God?

100% New Australian

got it from her mom.
there is a reason why she could only find a shit skin to impregnate her,

That's the fucked up part, I don't even think we can create such horrors. Not in a single generation, at least. This baby should be studied.

>lookslikedaddy istillloveyou
why would she cross-breed if she thinks they look ugly?

>hi baby so qute
>qute
when the baby is so ugly, you cant even spell cute correctly

>I'm a STRONK POWERFOOL WOMYN
>I can fuck anyone any time!

>SEX MAKES BABIES?!

Attached: 1280834829663.jpg (130x177, 5K)

>why would she cross-breed
Beautiful racemixed people meme, obviously.
Many dumb women believe in this bullshit.

blonde sluts look the same to me..

Rape comes to mind.
Or maybe she just hate herself so much she feels the need to torment her offspring also.

Women are subhuman. Stop tip toe-ing around that fact.
You know it.
We all know it.

Attached: IMG_20171216_150723.png (1080x1395, 888K)

>She has brown eyes and thinks she is white.

>Rape comes to mind.
>Or maybe she just hate herself so much she feels the need to torment her offspring also.

what about the soyboi hypothesis. maybe women really desire strong man... and when there are no more aus men, they fuck mixed strangers.. and local Kiwis

>my genes werent strong enough
when the brainwashing is so strong, you even admit it

There are strong men but we don't want females with self destructive behavior (read feminists).

The only options left for these females is to dip there toes in to pond of soy and vile creatures.

Credit to the father. You have pretty strong genes if your baby daughter grows a moustache.

>mudblood
>pure

That's literally the opposite of pure

I think the baby is cute somehow.
It's a girl but looks like a Samoan wrestler with a dirt moustache.

what a disgusting abomination

kek
because women often just look at the man and how attractive they would find him. Not about the offspring he could caus.
Similar to white women with Asian 4,11 monkeys. They think "Damn that's a petite woman, want fuck" and often regret it when the baby is born.

A very masculine man is attractive for women but often gives "manly" daughters, by character or appereance while manlets often give beautiful daughters. When he gives an extra strong Alpha son, it's all good. If it's a girl not so much.
And petite women who come from a small sized family often give "manlet" sons, which is not good for them when they grow up.

So when a woman breeds with a monster Maori Rugby guy she rather should have a boy and when a man has a child with a Thai woman he should better have a girl. Then the kids could take the best evolutionary advantages from that pairing

If not the result is manly babygirls and feminine babyboys.

genetic suicide is one hell of a drag, calling it now this roastie aborted three white babies previous screencap this

Attached: 201006060016.jpg (697x600, 86K)

Attached: 1516414665642.jpg (600x457, 35K)

She is autistic