Well, Sup Forums? Are YOU European?

Well, Sup Forums? Are YOU European?

Attached: adsasdas.png (1194x1136, 163K)

>hides flag.

So he supposedly lives in a negroid zone...
This guy is an asshole and I hope his children/grandkids have brown eyes.
Not to mention even his analysis of paganism is the weakest I've ever heard of.
For example the Aesir-Vanir war was not an epic conflict between sky and earth deities (asura/deva) but an annual childrens game ritual... wtf?

we know it's ameriogros making these threads anyway

Attached: 1521765250293.png (403x473, 97K)

Attached: 1519590576494.png (1156x2031, 274K)

>northern albania

Attached: 1511365099605.jpg (640x560, 62K)

Go away JIDF.

Attached: LUL YOU ARENT WHITE.jpg (1340x1492, 598K)

Why did the Belgians take Limburg back on this map?

sage'd as well, memeflag poster

Attached: 1118424283568.png (273x283, 182K)

I'm from Albania and have blond hair

This map isn't what he believes, it's just bitching by some butthurt shills.

I SWEAR I've been seing this exact thread every time I come here. This is so boring. Shills you DO know that there are many other e-celebs to shill against, right?

He does think brown eyes means negroid heritage.
And he does have a ridiculous stance on paganism.
In fact I find that he isn't a very intelligent or interesting person.

Except he doesn't do this, what he says is that blue eyes were an original trait of the proto-europeans. Besides, being butthurt over what a person thinks of hair color, when he has many friends that are black haired and such, is beyond ridiculous and insecurity.

You may not like him, but this kind of constant bitching is trully annoying.

Attached: but muh divisions.png (1310x566, 321K)

I like how this meme subtly implies that Greeks are inferior to Nordics. Yet you claim that Varg's critics are being divisive.

>Claims european whites aren't european whites

Attached: 1521572775978.gif (501x585, 212K)

Apparently I'm an African.

>b-but aren't we in a safe space
>how dare you tell europeans are different from each other, don't you believe in equality?!

Are you going to claim a 5'0 tall greek fishermen is the ubermensch, you will really deny all nature and reality for some vague "brothers unity" no matter what? Grow up... Nobody is saying they are non-whites, that is stated clearly on the picture, but they are not the "ubermensch" or something... Europeans aren't all the same, in case you didn't notice...

He's really fucking retarded when it comes to the "who's white xd" question.

Attached: 1495416719359.png (1061x518, 70K)

>Bosnia
>Albania
>Chechnya

>5'0 tall greek fishermen is the ubermensch
That word is meaningless to me. What makes Nordics the ubermensch, and why must there be ubermensch among Europeans?

More than anybody else here.

Attached: ostrobothnianism.png (1592x1427, 118K)

You got pretty well banted there, lad. But, jokes aside, this type of insecurity gets real tiring...

Attached: 1521665904448.jpg (787x591, 77K)

>Civilisations that accomplished something centuries agos are non-white.
Lmao

So you're one of those historically illiterate clowns who believe that the Roman empire was Nordic. You're only embarrassing yourself further the more bullshit you post.

You have to deny genetic data, deny self identification, deny historical definitions and deny the phenotypic and behavioural traits that define whites to make this retarded claim. Either that or you're a kike shill. Shill or a retard.

Also you use the jewish tactic of altering your claim once your BS is pointed out to make it seem less retrarded. This is a classic jewish tactic and we're not falling for it.

Attached: 1509796482146.jpg (426x510, 41K)

He has a meme flag, do the math.

Attached: 1521665196847.png (1000x1552, 1.77M)

He's kike. He talks like a kike and behaves like a kike. He want to sow division.

"Hitler was part African because his hair wasn't blond"
-Varg

Transylvanians are nordic?

Nords have been noted and idealized as of being of good stock since ancient times - you can dispute this, but this is something which reflects reality. You can't really claim some short, swarthy greek to be "the superior european", as some "mediterranean supremacists", whatever that is, do, in denial reality.

How did I say they are non-whites? How did I alter my claim. You're the kike here desperate to throw sophistries arround looking to shill up over nothing.

Here's a pic that proves the romans were european nordic

Attached: augnor.jpg (271x233, 19K)

Yes. Accurate map.

>huuur muuuh divisive!
>everyone that doesn't agree with me is muuh shill

Conditioned just like (((they))) want.

Attached: 'Don't_Fall_for_Enemy_Propaganda'_-_NARA_-_514139.jpg (2301x3000, 984K)

I'm convinced that you must be baiting. How does this prove anything?

This is a butthurt bitching image, not what he actually believes. Stop taking it seriously, you newfags.

>Try to sow division
>Uses JEWISH debating tactics
>memeflag
PSA this faggot is a kike shill

Attached: 2342890741827.jpg (680x545, 68K)

nerdics are funny

>noted and idealized as of being of good stock since ancient times

Romans considered pale skin a sign of effeminacy when present in males, and blonde women were widely viewed as promiscuous and trashy.

most roman emperors had blonde hair

Attached: romans had blonde hair.jpg (1159x554, 150K)

Wow. So all the groups in Europe who actually accomplished shit aren't European. Color me shocked

Most Roman emperors dyed their hair blonde because it was a trend among the Roman aristocracy. They also sprinkled a substance similar to glitter to make their hair shiny.

Attached: adasdas.jpg (6520x1368, 1.43M)

You've stated multiple times in this thread that mediterrenians aren't white. Your OP even states that they are not European. KYS

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

no, apparently I'm asian now, oh well, i like asian waifus anyway

Attached: 1519260614723.jpg (1080x1176, 94K)

Are you still giving him (You)s?

You are probably some Br*tish expat trying to justify that you are nordic european, which you Br*ts are not.

Attached: 1515769343205.jpg (1027x785, 421K)

>You can't really claim some short, swarthy greek to be "the superior european"

I never claimed that meds are in any way superior to Nords, it is you who consistently insults Meds, using such descriptors as "short" and "swarthy", with obvious negative connotations of implicit inferiority.

Yeah I enjoy arguing with retards and shills.

the perception and names for colors changed hugely during history
What they called blond back then is basically light brown

You yourself telling how they ideallized things. Also look at most statues...

>germanics never achieved anything
>that is why I speak their language

M*tt knowledge at it again.

I'm not OP here, retard. I never stated greeks and others aren't white, no matter how much you bitch and act like an insecure retard.

>REEEEEEEEEE don't give them (you)s on a bait thread, I'm gonna cry

The absolute state of medoids.

NO, and i'm proud of it
Heil Suleiman

Attached: eddeedde.jpg (595x802, 464K)

so the two countries that kicked off westerncivilisation Italy and Greece arent white then how cucked are white people

That's not what I see here, constant anti-nordic d&c bait threads, like this one, I just replied to another one. If you think anyone who points out differences among europeans is "calling us non-whites", even when that is explicitly not the case, then you're beyond insecure - as you can see with your paranoia over descriptions such as "short" and "swarthy", even though they match reality.

if you don't think southern Europeans are white you're fucking retarded

Blond hair were exotic and desirable precisely because so few Romans naturally possessed them. Those who did naturally possess them however, especially females, were treated with scorn.

Attached: 1521860649931.png (476x401, 138K)

Why is being tan inferior to being pale?

But meds are supeior.

>varg bullshit
>cuckfederate memeflag
Trash

>But meds are supeior.

No they aren't all your great men came from people of the germanic ruling class in your respective countries i.e Newton was germanic, Leonardo da vinci was germanic, Richard lionheart was norman and etc.

;)

Attached: 1468096288770.jpg (882x380, 59K)

This is bant thread and OP, not what Varg believes.

It isn't, makes little difference, though, because nords can get golden tan, too. And they benefit from being pale because it's easier to get Vitamin D up there...

That dude looks like a Jew in comparison with that bust.

>flag
Ahaha.

>It isn't, makes little difference
Then what compels you to use such descriptors as "swarthy" to imply inferiority?

that's probably because you still got jamal's encrusted cum on your eyes

more than that loser of kristian
also neo-pagan larping faggots should be gassed

The difference between the bust and the guy is that the guy has:

Bigger ears
Bushier eyebrows
Saggier eyes
Slantier forehead

What are these features characteristic of? Oh yeah. The Jews.

I didn't, I used them to denote difference. You're the one going all over paranoid about this, maybe for a reason... Stop with the shit-flinging...

This is bant thread and the "map" is just some bitching image made by butthurt shills, not what Varg believes.

>the Italian butthurt league strikes again!

Such whiteness...

>not understanding that busts are idealized portrayals rather than realistic copies.

>bigger ears
>saggier eyes
that's because he's an old man dumb ass runecoon, otherwise metrically speaking it's essentially the same
whites are negroid tier subhuman wewuzers

You clearly stated
>short, swarthy greek to be "the superior european"
As if the height and skin colour of the meds is an inherent racial disadvantage to be on par with nords, and Nords consequently have a more legitimate claim to that title.

whiter than you muhammad

Masaka... we are jews???

Why are people lying so much about Varg? And why are people that supposedly don't care/think he is a retard take these shill threads so seriously?

>Italian, Brits, Spaniards
>productive

pick one

Attached: download.png (264x191, 13K)

Most people are sadly idiots.

>Italy colored as Negroid/African
>Roman Empire
>Does that mean...we really WUZ kangs after all?

I'm White, blonde and Blue/Green eyed.
Literally whiter than you, disgusting inbred mutt

I live in London and I'm white af tho

Attached: 0_IMG_20180325_150712445.jpg (1920x2560, 245K)

at least we aren't depressed nigger loving junkies

Attached: 1500622530716.jpg (960x684, 184K)

You look like a pale Spaniard, so no you are not white

You look like a white nigger heroin addict lmao

absolutely French

I am.... From the nation of cute mostly light-haired, light-eyed people...

I know that Southern Europeans got loads of non-white genes in them.... That's why Greeks,Spanish, Italian often are hardly distinguishable from Syrian, Algerian, Iraqi or Kurds.

Attached: ktu-gimnazijos-moksleiviu-atsisveikinimas-su-b-burgiu-76542265.jpg (1600x1067, 285K)

If you as a child had no light hair, you're half Somalian monkey...

Attached: Zibai 2017.jpg (3264x2448, 2.97M)

You look like a drug addict

Did he take 3 days in paint to make this map? Well NA are you 56% this, or 20% that or you will be something else by your 1% of heritage? Mind as well pick your gender since everyone is cherry picking their shit

Attached: thisyou.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

being somewhat light is all that your "people" are ever going to be or accomplish
very sad

Attached: 1483915849418.png (852x1748, 134K)

Considering that the Greeks and Latins are the origin of the term "Europe," I don't see why anyone should care what that fat, old LARPING convict and migrant has to say about the matter. I think it's doubtful that the Greeks or the Romans considered the people occupying Norway to be Europeans at all, actually. That would probably extend to anyone living east of the Rhine and north of the Danube.

Can someone explain why poltards worship Nordic niggers? Nordic supremacists are the most cringy thing ever. While you were living in mud hutts my people were building empires

Well still better than being nibba rape babies who look nothing like their ancestors...
*Yeah, we're doing okay
*Have no migrant ghettos.
*Not indebted as you
*We at least can be distinguished from migrants. Unlike you. Why you protest against mass-migration if Syrians coming in look just like you and your family.

Attached: Vilnius_2017sostinesdienos.jpg (1600x1067, 413K)

Attached: 1521982003190.png (1194x1136, 139K)

Totally. Feels good man.

might as well be

you seem very upset
at the end of the day, I'm still Italic and you are still an irrelevant mongol rape baby
if you don't have migrants is because not even niggers want to live in your shithole

it must be a mistake, we're all niggers here in fact.