YuYuYu/KuMeYu / Yuuki Yuuna S2

What the fuck did I just watch?

>One of the five tenets is if you're troubled, talk to someone.
>Literally not a single one of these fuckers consult others when they have a problem

OMG

That's what happens when nobody's enforcing the rules.

Maybe they should change the title to "Yuuki Yuuna Is A Fucking Hypocrite"

Nice boat. Good subs when?

I call bullshit.

>it's a lesbians breaking things with consequences again

my waifu Nibosshi is so cute!

Did you mankai 21 times?
I didn't fucking think so.

Yuuna's "takashima" hax aside, Sonoko is the strongest hero of this generation.

Homura did nothing wrong.

The silver cord in metaphysical studies and literature, also known as the sutratma or life thread of the antahkarana, refers to a life-giving linkage from the higher self (atma) down to the physical body. It also refers to an extended synthesis of this thread and a second (the consciousness thread, passing from the soul to the physical body) that connects the physical body to the etheric body, onwards to the astral body and finally to the mental body.[1][unreliable source?]

In other research, it is described as a strong, silver-colored, elastic cord which joins a person's physical body to its astral body (a manifestation of the physical body that is less distinct).

Eurydice and Orpheus rip off

>Y-yeah it's totally fine Tougou-san you just had to burn for a little while everything's fine now the heat outside went back to normal and all

>breaking Amaterasu's mirror
She is gonna be fucking mad.

>YuYuYu/KuMeYu
Can I post NoWaYu?

No.

No way, you.

Oh she will be. Fucking lesbians can't leave things alone!

Yuuna already know this space...

If I watched the wasuyu OVAs, what episode of this should I start with?

Thanks Hinata.

There's still the sword (Kusanagi) and the Magatama (Yasakani). I wonder if Taisha or the heroes can use them.

The last one

How do the raws look? There seems to be a lot of scenes that would need a high bitrate to not look like shit.

The first one.

>Sonoko mankai'd at the risk of her life to get to Tougou

And people say she's not worthy of Tougou.

Sonoko is so fucking broken/

I'm going to guess that was some kind of rebirth ritual for Ammy, and Yuuna's now hosting her soul instead of Tougou.

Tougou would rather have Yuuna and that's all that matters.

>Amazon

god... yuuna no.....

How much am I missing by not watching the prequel episodes?

>mfw someone actually says "it can't be helped" near me

Just watch them.

If you read the LN, nothing.

I... they... it...

What the fuck?

They're just guessing at this point.

I hate that the livewatching thread is dead by the time subs are out.

Might as well just call it Great Days and be done with it.

>I'm going to guess that was some kind of rebirth ritual for Ammy, and Yuuna's now hosting her soul instead of Tougou.
Maybe you're onto something.

They just pasted the first episode title in there and forgot to change it. Note how it says "episode 1".

FUCKING TAISHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think the worst part is it says episode 1 when it clearly says episode 2 in the kaji.

I don't buy the "Amaterasu joined the Shinju-sama" bullshit.
She's the enemy.

*kanji

The great debate.

Of course she's the enemy. She's the ruler of heaven. No way in hell she would side with the filthy land gods.

>A C-shaped shadow
Nice work, Hinata. I can't believe most of you faggots didn't notice that, did you even read NoWaYu?

What have you done to me, Sup Forums. I fucking lost my sides here.

I guess this explains Yuuna's dizziness at the end of the first season. These two episodes must have taken place before that scene, chronologically speaking.

Yuuna's transformation app button already changed to PV edition so it is not amaterasu's work

I can't believe Tougou and Sonoko buy the explanation that she's been spared.

I mean they are supposed to be quick and smart.

See

Who the fuck is Amaterasu?

What do they think Christmas is?

The score here was so fucking good. Made me sad I'm not a cute girl saving another cute girl from suffering.

>rushed episode
>powerpoint ED
>zero-effort reused animation OP
>copypasted monuments at the memorial
It's over.
S2 is finished.
WaSuYu TV was a mistake.

They are as smart as the plot requires.

They're just happy.

Something that happens on the 25th of December? I don't undestand your question.

Nip Zeus, ruler of heaven. It's a girl though.

It was so easy I thought it was a dream or a hallucination for a bit.

>the kanji comprising one horizontal line means one
>so the kanji comprising two horizontal lines means...
>one?

A festival where you pray to a tree while exchanging presents?

The production quality for this episode was abysmal. The only amazing thing was the music, goddamn it was so good.

And where did she get mentioned anywhere in the franchise?

Read NoWaYu before posting NoWaYu.

People still watch this shit?
I thought we all agreed it is not worth it after S1 ended.

Ending aside, if you even remotely like at least some of the characters, there's no reason not to watch it.

the episode sucked

The franchise says the heavenly gods are the enemy. It stands to reason the most important heavenly god would be the main enemy.

What did they mean by this?

We cut to Sonoko losing her bandages during the performance, and one of the photos Tougou was missing from was the newspaper one about it, so no, that's still a mystery.

>Sonocuck

Even now few people celebrate Christmas as "The birth of Jesus," it's become more of a being-merry-and-giving-presents thing.

It's an euphemism.

wtf are you talking about. The op was great

Hinata isn't a cruel woman after all.

oyakudon

>We cut to Sonoko losing her bandages during the performance
A minor plot hole. In any case, I do remember the Takahiro said this season would explain her dizziness so I'm sure this is it. .

>anons hating on Hinata for erasing the psychobitch

Wakaba is just as responsible as Hinata.

You forgot:
>3DCG

>rushed episode
I agree with your other points but this one not so much. You mean scenario-wise? Two episodes from "why cake is cut in six parts" to "let's rescue Wasshi + exposition" is fine

The new ED song is good but the animation for the OP/ED is awfully low effort, so disappointing

The 3DCG was a part of the franchise from the beginning.

It's stated they left records about her somewhere. Probably the head of the Nogi family, whoever it is, knows about it.

rip yuuna

It is not.

>5 slices of cake
>episode 1
What display of counting skills will next week delight us with?

Okay, I'm going to be that user who asks:

Don't these girls have parents? Why is Tougou's last words: Yuuna-chan?

Love.

>Don't these girls have parents?

I'm going to be that user that tells you to pay more attention and ingest all parts of the franchise.

We'll see.