One Piece

RIP sweet Prince

Pudding flashback soon.

But we already got two. What else is there to tell?

Poor grandpa. I hope he lives after WCI. Unfortunately he is dead.

Not that guy but he's right. Any "messy" comments about the composition go away when it comes to the Viz scans or physical tanks (magazine in this case)

meant to be a response to

Pez looks a lot cuter than he initially did.

Jobven

I'm positive Luffy saved him, or Lola

Pedro will also wash up to Cacao Island

And then Big Mom will pass out from the cake and undo the effects on people's souls like Moriah, bring back to life the two Charlottes she killed

>undo the effects on people's souls like Moriah,
reading around at the speed of sound

>Pound*, Dufeld, Opera, Moscato, Pedro*, Jigra, Perospero's arm

Is this the deadliest arc in One Piece?

A fuckton of people died in Marineford.

Forgot Bobbin' there.

F

gangster vito

>Niggastream
Fuck off

Who cares fag, don't make me dump the entire chapter on your head

>Yet another death in the arc
I miss Dark Piece memes.

>Gastino
>"Straw Hats went that way!" sign
>Katakuri mouth reveal
>Bege running over Oven
What else could Oda put in WCI before it ends?

>poun d.'s loved ones won't even remember him
shiiiet

Why the fuck does the baby have a cigar?

Why does Pez have a boner?

It's actually a pacifier that looks like a cigar

Can someone tell me why they gave back Caesar's heart? They weren't finished with the plan to beat Kaidou. What's stopping Caesar from going to work with him directly and cutting out the literal middle man that was Doflamingo?

it's a pacifier

I love that the darkest arc, who claimed the most people, arms, and other homies, is the one where the islands have the cutest design and looks like a cross between Kirby's dreamland and Wonderland.

The fabrics on DR and PH are done for. Remaking them will probably take long and they plan to take him down before that anyway

Who is the best Straw Hat and why is it Franky?

It's actually Robin

The best is unironically Roofie.

It's Zoro but shhh don't tell the wanofags.

That's not Brook

There's a chance that could change, even if he is deceased as this chapter seems to imply. Don't forget, Pound previously met and talked with Nami and Luffy; Nami in particular would be likely to inform Chiffon what happened if/when she learned of Pound's fate. Alternately, Pudding could pull some memory hijinks down the line as she clearly cares deeply for Chiffon.

That all being said, it would be a pretty interesting touch if he simply was forgotten as you said. Least he died knowing he has helped to save his daughter and her new family from near certain death.

>Beating criminals is a bad thing now
If you can't take the punishment, don't commit the crime

Fuck

I fucking love Oven. So much awesome.

Is it just one guy or do people actually care about Pound's death? He didn't contribute shit and all he did was get in the way and whine like a bitch.

>the straw hat is at the grave site
As if. He's going to pass it down to some other person just like Roger and Shanks did.

I do care. Well sure I didn't cry a river like I did for Corazon's death but it still moved me.

fuck off oven

It was great and you're a fag. Pez for Nakama.

They gave caesar and his heart for capone in zou to ensure their safety.
Capone used it to get caesar to help him with the kill BM plan.
He completed his part of the deal, and got it from capone.

I mean props to Oda for giving a character nobody cared about and assumed was a gag character an emotional send off but yeah I’m not like “greatest dad ever” either. He’s a little tragic but I feel like it was sort of a waste of time

Corazon was a child molesting creep

If you think that he died you're a fucking fool

>off screen

lol

>i cant connect to this character because he never did anything SUPER EPIC in a FIGHT SCENE
If you couldn't connect to him because of him being Lola's father, or his simple desire to see his children that he's been near for 26 years, you shouldn't be reading OP. Every arc we get something like this. Dressrosa it was Senor Pink; did you not care for him either?

yeah remember when people thought perospero lost an arm? lmao fucking retards

What makes these crew members better than Franky? Franky almost never takes up the spotlight, but his actions in the series have been incredibly understated.

Well, as anyone that doesn't speed-read, we both know that he was a very important character for the begining of the arc. And pretty vital to the overall plot of this last chapter.
I don't care about Pound personally, but you are fucking wrong if you think he didn't contribute shit and all he did was get in the way and whine.

>people unionically think pez wont be the next user of the soul fruit
sweeties-

But he did lose an arm. Replacing the appendage with devil fruit-made substances proves it. Do you think Kid and Aokiji also didn't lose an arm and leg respectively?

What did they mean by this?

>Robin's impel down outfit

Except his fight with Pink, I don't like him anymore after the TS. He was really cool before, but now he's just that technican dude and that's about it. Brook, Usopp and even Chopper had way better moments after the TS.

>all these people unironically thinking he's dead
you have learned nothing

Robin, Brook, and Franky are the true top three of the Straw Hats.

>Unironically thinking Capone Charlotte D. Pez is not the future protagonist of One piece sequel
I'm really exited for that.

So many people actually care? I guess it's just me then. I didn't give a shit back when he was introduced and now he's dead and I'm like "Okay time to move on" Nothing very impactful.

user... that's the point

Better to minimize the margin of error, if you ask me. What if the plan fails and they have to try again later? Failure would likely mean losing a lot of men, and it would take a while to rebuild the allied forces.

Yeah fucking this holy shit

No way he died this is le epic ruse by oda

get ready for the shitstorm when pedro comes back also

>senor pink
I was confused even then. The only reason I read OP is to find out about the lore and the overall history. I couldn't care less about these side characters.

>BM took a detour to ate some of DEEZ NUTS and she still catch the SH in time
Thank god she's in her retarded mode

What Chopper moment are you referring to? Something on Punk Hazard? His moments of importance have been pretty subtle, I'll give you that. He was pivotal in Dressrosa, from getting Luffy to the Coliseum, and convincing Luffy to forget Law's plan and help the Tontattas.

>The only reason I read OP is to find out about the lore and the overall history
Why do you even bother reading it weekly when you should know by now we barely get any of that per arc? Lore dump happens then muh fights muh running happens and then the arc ends and repeats the cycle.

ShogunXSunny gattai WHEN?
maybe in wano[/spoiler[

What’s his fucking probelm?

Lore dump happens in almost every chapter now

I can get behind that. Good taste, user.

>after the TS
I feel this is unfair. In FI, he spent most of the time off screen with Den, and in PH he spent most of the time off screen with Sunny, or as Chopper. He was great throughout Dressrosa with letting Luffy go to the Colosseum to getting all worked up about the Dwarves.

He had far more screen time in Thriller Bark as well as some action in Sabaody. When he is given shit to do in the TS, it's generally the same as what he was doing before. If anything, I think we need more Robin/Franky interaction. Those are usually pretty good.

That's fine, but you should acknowledge that you are an outlier and not act confused when people don't share your incredibly narrow view.

What will happen in the last chapter of this year? Last year was Evil Pudding I think.

>inb4 Luffy's CoO awakens and he KKG's Katakuri

Zori

We have three chapters left in this year, user

Tailor your expectations accordingly

Katakuri vs Luffy final round or the cake being finished maybe both

Pray for a Vegapunk arc. I always forget how well Robin and Franky complement each other, and how their flashbacks/pasts intertwine with each other. Pluton has been put of the manga for a while, but do you think government is still worried that Franky might be able to create it? Do you think that he will?

as someone who didn't really care about pound, and honestly had found him quite annoying since his introduction, i liked this. it's a fitting and relatively small arc for his character that also pushed the plot forward, it's not your usual sacrifice moment in one piece where everyone is bawling over someone who got left behind or had their life just taken away from them: in fact, no one really cares about him except for a little babby who can't even formulate coherent sentences. it's an intimate moment between a daughter and his dad who was never present in her entire life, it's a small talk between them that doesn't get interrupted by lola's full of snort and tears face or sanji screaming: "POUND!! I'LL NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH". granted that the chapter is still pretty much about this very sacrifice but i enjoyed how the "low-keyness" nature of it was executed

i don't know boys, most of the times i don't fall for this meme but i think oda got me this time

The best Strawhat is Sanji.
Sanji has saved the crew even more than Luffy.
Also he has much more character depth. You could write a whole long list of things Sanjis traits
Frankys and any other hats list woukd be like 5 things long

wow this chapter was boring as fuck and could've been done in 4 pages

brook = franky > rest

>and could've been done in 4 pages
Please tell us how user

What's WCI stand for?

I really can't figure it out. I know it's the current arc but I can't figure out what the words are.

wano cancer idiots

>WCI stand for?

Whole Cake Island

>implying the bloody sword isn't Shanks again here to stop this war

>Shippers are back
Gtfo Frobinfats

Oh right. Whole. It was whole.

how come oven is so weak if he was a sweet commancer? katakuri and daifuku seems much stronger

page 1 oven intercepts, sanji kicks the cake
page 2 tankship escapes, oven heats up the water
page 3 fatso attacks oven, gets killed
oh wait i don't even need 4 pages

whole cake island

>but do you think government is still worried that Franky might be able to create it?
It's possible they might think that, just as a "legitimate" reason to hunt him down.
>Do you think he will?
I think he will try to include whatever he remembers of it into the Sunny, or the third ship the SHs use in the future, but not make the whole thing unless the Government somehow finds the already-built Pluton.

>I've come here to put and end to this bakery

Daifuku and Oven aren’t Sweet Commanders

The three sweet commanders are Katakuri, Smoothie, Cracker, and formerly Snack

>not knowing how to milk a successful series
This is why you're an utter failure while Oda's making millions.

I get you. Without all the water works and appreciation, it felt like a real and quiet sacrifice. A plain, simple act of love. Thanks for articulating how I felt about the moment with surprising clarity, Top notch post user.

top kek

glad you could bake it, sanji
oh wait wrong series

>Calmly discussing the dynamic between two characters
>Shipping

God forbid you ever write a book user. A summary is different from a novel for a reason.