Sup Forums on abortion

What is the reason pol is against abortion, is it because of religion or is it just to spite the feminist?
If you where convinced that the abortion was done to fetuses without any kid of consciousness would you still believe it to be wrong. Is killing a vegetable wrong?

pic related

Attached: Vegetable.jpg (254x199, 7K)

What race is it?

56% white
44% mystery meat

>why is murder wrong

Killing unborn babies is wrong just like killing your fellow man is wrong. The height of degeneracy is using abortions as a contraceptive. Abortions are only OK if the woman was raped or a victim of incest or is risking her life.

>What is the reason pol is against abortion

Not sure where you're getting this. I would say Sup Forums is at best divided on abortion.

The general consensus seems to be that it's a necessary evil because it keeps the black population in check. Of course not everyone on Sup Forums believes this, because Sup Forums is not one person.

Most people here are pro-choice. People here despise the "new right"/Republicans funded by the Jews that push for MUH ISRAEL and anti-abortion. Most abortions are done on niggers. Who wants more retarded babies that will leech off the system their whole life?

Life is god's to take or give.

Real Sup Forums is for abortion, it greatly limits the number of fucking niggers on our streets. Self-eugenics applied by negresses themselves is such a great idea, thanks Democrats. The real crime-fighters, Batman's wet dream

Attached: 1520770854488.gif (278x300, 686K)

Abortion is nigger population control

Attached: abortionsbyrace.png (960x730, 168K)

so you're against death sentences no mather how heinous the crime is?

You are the sheer definition of a retard. ONLY kikes promote abortions because they want to decimate the white race and every TRUE sonservative/right-wing ism against abortions. And your strawman-attepts with that retarded-baby assumption is riidculous because most of the abortions are unwanted pregnancies and not because of the childs health.

is it really murder if it's not really "alive" in the first place?

According to science the baby is alive from conception. Let me ask you one thing, why do scientist claim that bacteria on march is sign of life but retards like you dont believe that an unborn baby in a womans womb is alive?

if you read my threadstarter thoroughly you'll understand what i mean

As a birth control tool for people too dumb for actual contraceptives? Should be illegal.
As something meant to stop deformed or chronicall ill children from being born into a life of suffering, saving a woman who could die from childbirth or getting rid of rape babies? Totall fine by me.

I dislike the way that abortion trivializes life, and that it basically gives an unlimited free pass for anyone relentlessly riding the cock carousel. But it's mostly just to spite feminists desu.

Your threadstarter is irrelevant because a fetus is a living human being and nobody cares about "Whataboutisms".

I agree with you. Although i believe the fetus doesn't suffer from abortion, there should still be tough regulations that prevents liberal use of this service.

Because I don't like the idea of it.
Whether it's a living sentient being or a scrambled egg waiting to happen, the collective intuition of pregnancy is that there's a child in there. We're morally inclined be extra careful around pregnant women. If she were to abort it, would you be less careful? I would consider myself caring of the principle, that there's a baby; I don't look at the situation logically; no human is logical on a moral level, and we ought not to be. We're human afterall.
I'd rather live with the dignity that life is more important than feelings.

It's alive as in a clinically functioning organism. Not in the sense of being a concious being aware of its' existance.
You could also be arguing that brain-dead people kept alive artificially are also 'alive' despite the fact that only basic body functions are still in place.

That´s incorrect and speculative. Newborns are concious from a very early stage and the comparison with a brain-dead person is ridiculous.

Do you believe that a fetus in an early stage of development is capable of experiencing emotions?

Margaret Sanger is my waifu.

>Killing unborn babies is wrong just like killing your fellow man is wrong.
Spooky.

Attached: kawaii.jpg (236x123, 6K)

In just the fifth week after conception, the first synapses begin forming in a fetus’s spinal cord. By the sixth week, these early neural connections permit the first fetal movements–spontaneous arches and curls of the whole body.

Kikes support both the Republican and Democrat party in USA. They shill for Democrats to ruin Western Society and they shill for Republicans for muh Israel and more nigger babies. Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway have almost no retarded babies because of abortion. Meanwhile America there's retards everywhere and niggers are outbreeding whites.

so stupide

Good day strawman sweed

So before 5 weeks there are no consciousness, after that there are just speculations?. In that case would you agree that abortion should be allowed for fetuses younger then 5 weeks?

Yes but these aborted retarded babies are only a minimal fraction when you look at all the aboprtions being done in our countries. Abortions are a commie-trick created by the jews to decimate christian population.

I think about it quite simply. I value my life as I am sure you value yours. The possibility that someone could end mine before I was born is intolerable to me. I won't do that to another potential life.

>abortion is never ok unless it will probably kill the mother.

>unless it will probably kill the mother
Whether giving birth will probably kill the mother I mean.

I didn't imply that that is what you believe, i merely interpret it that you believed so because you stated life is gods to take.

Attached: 1443314942954.jpg (207x413, 25K)

After 5 weeks its been confirmed that the fetus have a functioning brain. Before that is a matter of morals and ethics. I'm personally against all abortions except for rape/incest-vicitims and when the womans life is at stake.

>Before that is a matter of morals and ethics.
And after that it isn't?

I agree with you to a certain extent but wouldn't it be about the same to use contraceptive?

to kill off downies and retards honestly
its both hell for the future child and the family

>rape/incest victims
You would condemn a child to death for the actions of its parents?

I haven't made a religious argument. When the egg is fertilised there is a large chance of giving birth. Semen by itself is nothing and neither is an egg. I don't believe not combining the two is wrong. Other wise we should be fucking all the time for our potential children to be born.

If the fetus could be compared to a head of lettuce in terms of consciousness this argument wouldn't matter, would it?

After that it's a matter of FACTS and the facts clearly states that the fetus has a functioning brain and is concious. Before that its a speculative matter and one should rely on his/her morals and ethics when decididng.

Incorrect, commie-offspring. A kid with Downs syndrome can be a produuctive member of society and give plenty of joy for his/her family. Much more than mudshits and low IQ niggers.

>After that it's a matter of FACTS
Not really, Sven.

>>rape/incest victims
In a perfetc world this child would be better of being adopted than aborted.

sure but wouldnt it be easier for everyone just to NOT go through that hell of raising a downy child?
i dont think i could really manage that really

Yes really, meme-fag

Completely pro abortion.

Yeah this is pretty much the only thing that matters.

Not your business. If you are against abortion, don't have one. Pretty fucking easy.

Because if you are in favour of killing the unborn but not in support of infanticide then you are an illogical hypocrite.

Abortion is obviously not a morally good thing, unless the life of the mother is in danger.

I can understand people who make the "retard baby" argument because having a tard kid absolutely destroys most families. If they abort in this situation I completely understand because its practically correct, but I don't think its morally correct. For whatever being "morally correct" is worth.

If you can't handle it you can give the baby up for adoption and someone else will have the joy of raising a beautiful downy child. These kids are really great and are sometimes much better than regular kids.

"and that's a good thing" that would be a nice buzzfeed article headline

Having a fetus removed from inside your body is an entirely different matter from killing something outside of your body.

>Yes really
No, sorry. The importance of its functioning brain and concious is just your opinion, Sven. Calling your opinions FACTS doesn't actually make them so.
>meme-flag
Newfriend spotted.

>why are you against murdering children

???

I dont understand your question?

against killing babies. use the fucking condom.
different story in case of rape.

Tard kids become tard adults who are not capable of supporting themselves.

i mean sure this makes sense yeah

>Abortions are only OK if the woman was raped or a victim of incest or is risking her life.
This tbqh

According to science fetuses have functioning brains after week 5, so, you are incorrect and you are a pussy ass meme-faggot.

>According to science fetuses have functioning brains after week 5
Yes, so?

>American education
Being a complete retard and having down syndrome is two completely different things, mutt.

So It's a fact and not a question of subjective opinions.

I think I made my position on death in general clear no matter the circumstances.

Excuse my retarded English.
If only god has the right to take away life, wouldn't it be sinful to execute people who are at your mercy, no matter how terrible they are.

>So It's a fact
How is this being important a fact and not just your opinion, Sven?

Foetuses are alive. Otherwise aborting wouldn't be homicide.

I support it because it's eugenics done in as humane a way as possible.

Lies.

I am the hacker known as Fourchan.

>If only god has the right to take away life
Another a priori assumption.

More sinful than holding them in a cell and feeding them everyday ... perhaps. It is more moral in my opinon but again, I made my posistion very clear. Life is gods to give or take.

I'm not religious. Abortion is simply murder. I think that women who have been raped and conceive as a result should have the option, as carrying a rape baby to full term would do irreparable mental damage to the woman. Also, if the mother's life is in danger because of the baby, she should have the option. Killing babies because you opened your legs like a fucking whore to whoever wanted a ride is not a reason to kill a child.

Attached: 1515620462444.jpg (600x600, 48K)

I’m not against your mom aborting you, OP. Better late than never.

It's never ok Muhammad.

Why is "mental damage" a reason to kill a child?

Babies are not brain dead, son. And yes, they are conscious. When you cut the placenta and the baby hasn't cried yet, you're asphyxiating it. Thats why crying newborns are a sign of relief: it means that the airways are open and the baby can breathe independently from the mother.

>666
begone hellsbawn :DDDDDD

Because a functioning brain equals a functioning brain. Are you retarded or trolling, or both, meme-fag?

because this is comparing life on another planet to a single life in the midst of 7.8 billion others

Sometimes you have to find a middle-ground especially when it comes to chosing between a mothers life and an unborn baby.

>Because a functioning brain equals a functioning brain.
Yes, now you need to establish why that is factually important and not a question of morals or ethics and thus entirely subjective, Sven.

No. Contraceptives prevent syngamy, the joining of the atomic nuclei of the egg and the sperm. The zygote is never even conceived. Abortions are about killing a living organism, not preventing its conception.

Contraceptives. Anti pregnancy pills. What more do we need? When a woman has a "rape baby" what is really happening is a slut got impregnated without realizing it and the only way out is to claim rape. Abortion is the final solution. We should teach women to respect men and keep their legs closed and save sex for the right man.

It's still a life and it doesn't matter how many we are. It's still a life, leftist-faggot.

Unfortunately, the cat is out of the bag on contraception so the sex act can be divorced from marriage and child rearing.
I don't believe it should be however.
I think we should probably have an abortion plan for blacks only and once they get an abortion the gynecologist also destroys their ability to reproduce at the same time.
Whites wouldn't be able to get abortions.

>It's still a life
So?

an amoeba is a living organism, you can't argue that abortion is wrong merely by stating that it kills a living organism

Le virgin christ cuck

I suggest that you not have an abortion then. If you try to stop others, you are cordially invited to go fuck yourself.

also relevant to you

>i-it’s still a life!!
life on mars is also just a life, but there is a clear difference in the value of them for the future

Your prophet looks like a numale crucified by a rwds

here's a thought experiment I came up with when trying to decide is I was for or against abortion because it really forces the "free choice" doctrine that the left loves to push into moral examination.

>If you're pregnant with twins is it okay abort one and to keep the other?

Attached: 1521297503478.jpg (554x390, 62K)

FPBP

Abortion is Murder of the unborn. Hence why it is considered wrong religiously.

People who argue that it's not murder don't know wtf they're talking about.

A fetus develops brainwaves within the first three weeks and a heartbeat within five weeks. Now, If we considered a man, who got into a car accident, to be braindead when there are no brainwaves, then doesn't it make sense that a fetus, with brainwaves, should be considered alive?

Furthermore, looking into how Biology classifies life a fetus clearly falls under a "living organism"
The definition of life in Biology is as follows -
> Organisms maintain homeostasis
> Composed of cells
> Undergo metabolism
> Can grow, adapt to their environment
> Respond to stimuli
> Reproduce.(not right away but at some point in life)

Feminists argue that Women should have the right to do whatever they want with their bodies but they lose that right when a living human is inside of them.

Other reasons why abortion is bad -
> Fathers don't get a say
> Promotes Degeneracy
> Encourages people not to practices safe sex which spreads STDs
> Revokes the need for taking responsibility for one's action
> Feminists want taxpayers (men) to pay for it
> Reduces population in developed countries which allows shitskiins in 3rd world shithole to overtake us

Unironically
"Women should fight white privilege by aborting whites babies" could be a HuffPost if it is not already

One of its parents is a demon, so yes. Allowing a rapebaby to be born is as unnatural as killing a regular baby.

But it can't.

Forcing a rape victim to carry her rapists child for 9 months while her boyfriend or husband is forced to be cucked and take care of it is monstruous. You're torturing 2 people and condemning a baby to be parentless, none of which were responsible for the situation. No Sven, in a perfect world there would be no rapists and Sweden would be known for IKEA and meatballs instead of being the rape capital of Europe.

My answer was originally to that Polebro and Swedeanon who questioned when the fetus have a functioning brain. So we have established that the fetus have a functioning brain from week 5 and can be considered a full functioning human being. Before that we cant really establish if the unborn is concious or not and the decision turns into a moral and ethical question.