Post your favorite High School DxD girl

Post your favorite High School DxD girl.

The one that doesn't fuck the self insert MC.

I don't know. I'm torn between two girls. I like Akeno for the dominant and lewd onee-san trait but on the other hand, I like Irina because she's the type of pure, innocent girl with a lewd body I'd love to ravage and pump my seed into. Which one should I like more?

Nekomimi is my weak point.

Rossweisse makes anything she wears super sexy. Probably better than all the other girls.

She will give you std's

Xenovia's power level gets boosted to infinity when paired with Irina, but on their own, probably Ravel

Ravel is already most like the wife to him. But the dumb dumb doesn't even realise it.

Worth it.

Amazing taste!

I've faped to rossweisse the most out of all the girls and i don't even like her. She is just so fucking hot in these cards compared to anyone else.

Needs more Rias.

Meh

Don't make me choose.

Mine too

Akeno is for worship

Delicious.

Where you can get HQ pictures that are without card frame like this one?

Akeno.

Will Issei impregnate her?

>top-tier angel with the best tits in Heaven
We can only hope so.

So, which girls have a legitimate reason for liking Issei, and not because he has a rare sacred gear?

Deviantart

Asia.

Rias - Issei gave her back her freedom to choose whoever she wants to marry (which happens to be Issei). Also Issei solved the other ORC members problems which Rias couldn't do, making the group stronger.

Asia - First friend made was Issei, he's always protecting her. She wants to be with Issei forever. Issei accepted her into his family. He also gave her back the ability to pray to God after she became a devil.

Akeno - Accepted her true self (fallen angel side) and her relationship with her father was repaired, thanks to Issei.

Koneko - Same as Akeno but switch fallen angel with Nekomata power and father with sister.

Xenovia - Regained ability to pray after becoming a devil thanks to Issei.

Irina - No clue. She's a childhood friend but I can't remember her volume.

Rossweisse - Issei saved her from Euclid. Will save her again in volume 25 against some other Valkyrie trying to marry her.

I love Rias!

all of them

About Rias not being able to solve her group's problems, that's kind of unfair
Kiba got over her problems because the Excalibur arc happened, Issei definitely helped but without that development, Kiba doesn't overcome shit
Akeno got over her problems because of the peace talks, being forced to face her problems and falling in love with Issei, something that couldn't have happened with Rias
And Koneko has a similar thing with Kuroka
So Rias isn't to blame for not being able to fix shit she had no hope to fix in the first place
Also Rias loves Issei because he actually cares about her as an individual and not just a noble
Also him being a pervert makes her feel pretty
Akeno was just messing with Rias and got actually aroused when Issei was being manly
Both have a personal fetish for younger guys with Rias being a full shotacon
Xenovia wanted strong kids, try her hand at motherhood, and Issei accepted her with no problems despite them being enemies at first
Irina always liked him
Also you forgot how other girls have a reason, like Ravel lusting after his power, and being in awe of him trashing and then helping her brother, Kunou because Issei saved her mom, Kuroka because of the Koneko thing and strong kids

I meant Akeno was just messing with Rias AT FIRST
Obviously character development happened and Akeno went from
>I wanna fuck Issei because I wanna make Rias jealous
To
>I wanna give Issei lots of children

Is it me or do the Riasfags seem to be lower in number recently?

Italian devils are the best.

I love this pervert!

They've been going extinct since s2 started. Now they're at an all time low, and her not being a focus in the LN since vol 10 is not helping that case.

They've been pushed out by Akenofags

Probably because the author can't write proper character relationship development to save his life.

they are around just not much to talk about atm

>quads
Well at least you posted nice Akeno and Rias, so it's not a total waste.

I'll wait until Hero starts airing to see what the threads are like. Right now it's just mobage card dumps mainly focusing on Ravel and Rossweisse which probably isn't much to go by even if I really like both of them.

>mainly focusing on Ravel and Rossweisse
Why is it those two in particular?

what are mobage cards? are these official or fanmade?

Maybe it's just a couple dedicated fans?

DxD's mobile game. Basically collecting cards through some simple gameplay where you do battle with them.

Is it in English?

Nothing official but I remember you could use google translate for it which worked okay enough that you could play. I haven't messed around with it since S2 was airing so somebody else surely has more info if anyone here is still playing it. There's also a website that posts all the cards if that's all you want.

I would call this series shit if he didn't.

Perfect body for impregnating

Has Issei finally realized his feelings for Xenoiva yet?

Cute bird

Say what you want about Raiser before he became an ally, but he had superb taste in dresses.

Great tits for how short she is.

Yeah, nearly the same size as Xenovia even though she's half a foot shorter.

They're engaged.

Someone has to have made a stitch of that, right?

Who confessed?

Xenovia didn't get a confession, she naturally initiated herself into the harem over time, and he proposed to her a few vols ago

>dominant
Lightning powers aside, she's more lewd than the former.

SAAAUUUCCEEE

Of course.

Isn't translated yet mate, but vol 23

Now that's exquisite.

What a body

Akeno is a full on sadist, she gets it from her mom
However she also got her M side from her dad so it alternates

Which DxD do you think would like it most in the ass?

Forgotten best girl

who is that and how is she a king

She can't get pregnant from her butt user, I don't think she'd go for it.

This scene really proved that Xenovia is best girl
>determined to take the lead of the church trio
>self-sacrifice to make sure Asia's first time would be enjoyable
>offering sex in the presence of an angel
She's the best

jesus my dick

Xenovia definitely

>that boob skindentation
And now she's one of my favorites.

Ravel bargain bin fallen angel clone, or that she was now she is part of the ash crew.

and chess pieces in the card game have nothing to do with rating game ranks

It's going to be a Rias, Akeno, Issei threesome.
Church trio and Issi for a foursome.
Koneko, Kuroka, Issei threesome
Rossweisse and just Issei
Ravel and just Issei.

What's so good about it?

>Akeno holding Rias while she gets fucked
Hot as fuck

I thought Le Fay was in the harem? Unless she's into Vali.