Anime adaptation when?

anime adaptation when?

One of those times where a non-h adaptation could be interesting too as long as one does not make it "drugs are bad mmkay - the anime"

No matter how I look at it, It's you guys' fault Im a slut.

An anime adaption isn't good enough. This shit should be a mandatory read in schools--liberal arts classes or some shit.

I still don't how this manga became so popular. There's nothing really special about it.

Only if its done by studio bones, with an anime original ending.

it's a gritty fairly realistic portrayal of one innocent socially isolated schoolgirl's corruption and descent into sex slavery
this shit does happen in real life and reading real life case studies, or police reports will make you realise this girl got off comparatively lightly.

It's hot as fuck and spineless fags can justify reading it because muh plot muh social commentary without admitting that they just read it to masturbate

yw user

>fairly realistic portrayal

go do some reading around the subject
it's sensationalised but the elements are there

>this girl got off comparatively lightly
nigga she ded

>concrete girl

nigga, she died too. Just because the other got a large burst of pain over a short period of time and ended up dead doesn't lessen the fact that the other suffered for a long period of time and still ended up dead.

Hopefully never, it's good as it is and if animated it will probably be picked by Queen Bee.

That was just good enough to make it's way to the more general audience, of course even decade-old moral degeneration cliches would feel impactful for someone who never read any similar manga.

Name?

>original end
in the trash you go

boku no search in archive

soon

gotta love him

>him
Shindol is a woman

>woman
ShindoL is some gaijin called Larry.

his name is larry shindo. as in the japanese last name shindo, which is why his art name is ShinoL. he's a japanese american not just your average ken sama gaijin

>fairly realistic portrayal

I forgot
>hentai logic world: rape edition
was realistic.

I actually just found out recently he was from America. Had no idea for years. He even has a patreon and releases his stuff in English himself

Fuck anime it needs to be a Hollywood film