Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One 005 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)

>Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One 005 (2017) (Digital) (danke-Empire)
userscloud.com/u763mjmwyx7q/005
mega.nz/#!o65HTYiI!iPudIYKvcM-w6F_AnM7yxmVKaH4iis9H9ePiDQy_UaM

So early, nice. Chapter 20 soon?

Chapter 19 just came out
20 won't come until the Christmas

thanks

Rape when?

Thanks user.

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with killing the children of wrongdoers even if they have not yet committed crimes.
As said in the Bible, evil breeds evil, it’s already too late once they are taught by the parents.

This is unironically true with the goblins, it was shown with the Goblin Lord flashback where he killed that dumb adventurer girl that spared him just because he was a baby gob at the time. There is no such thing as a good goblin and there never will be.

Smol gobs are cute and should be for heatpats only.

>tfw no rape

Are you a goblin

Guess is up to me.

>you are a goblin
ftfy

Not in this world. They are evil by design unlike Tolkien's orcs.

When is the 4th LN volume coming out?

*Chapter 18

December 19 (also the first manga volume, but we already have translations).

Finally, this took forever.

Are there any extras in the volume release?

GOBLIN KOROSU BESHI

Fucking gobs trying to scurry away.

That gonna leave a nasty headache.

>no rape for weeks

Lesson learned, always double tap.

He should have died or at least gotten spine pains.

Naked girl on the floor

they have healing magic to patch up those wounds easily

Good work ethic

>How lucky, free goblin bait!

Rapefags are so desperate that are going to use this as substitute for their fetish.

Some ugly fuckers.

"I see, goblins and i...we aren't so different after all..."

"...Then i'll make sure we never become equal..."

Spine problems are serious the second they happen. He should at least get the wind knocked out of him.

Anti-rape fags died last chapter. I guess the "there is no such thing as a black swan" position is very weak one.

How beautiful.

Two yonkoma, some extra art, and I think a short story or excerpt from the novel.

Note that there will be no chaapter in the next issue (December 15). The next chapter for Year One will be released in a month, January 5, but the main manga will be published as usual, 25th of each month.

Why they didn't show this massacre in chapter 2 of the main manga? i guess the idea was that it was too much for priestness to see?

The thought just came to me, but there's probably a good number of rape survivors around, even beyond the ones Goblin Slayer has saved himself, grouping ith each other as they become nuns and stuff.

I wonder what they think about the rumours of a certain self proclaimed "Goblin Slayer" and his genocide crusade.

hinowa ga crush chapter 6 when ?

Justice

Is possible to half decapitate like that?

goblin bump, again, i suspect year one chapters aren't as popular because the lack of his supporting cast.

nah, one or two days ago I dumped it in korean and it was translated in the thread (if you even needed translations, most of the pages are easy to follow). Probably it's only a timing issue.

yes, baby bones are not really hard. On the other hand it will be difficult to hit more than one target with one swing, they must be in the correct distance and the force of the swing will be lowered after each hit.

I don't understand why? Is here where we got new info, everything of the main manga we already know from the translated novels.
Also thanks to the anons for links and story time.

>severing a tree-trunk sized arm with a broken useless blade
Cringe

>but not slice bone
dementia?

he is going to swim in fucking money

different situation, the hobgoblin was also squeezing and pplying force.

There's not really much to talk about. It's been non-stop action.

PERFECT.

Would Gs fit for a god of war game? but it would be more tactical (except for the kills, as GS is as brutal as Kratos in the normal mortal sense).

Goblin bump, truly we need priestness to keep this up.

Priestess is a 10 years old loli in that timeline.

I mean in general, she and the others, GS alone is too meh and he is suppose to be alone for 5 years during thisspin off.

Thanks for the dump user.
>Twenty four
Mmm perfect.

How old is Priestess in the LN & main manga?

10 in the spin off, 15-16 in the main manga.

Anyone have a link for chapter 4? I must have missed it.

He was only alone at the start of the main manga because he was going solo to buy cowgirl a present, he has no problem teaming up.

See .

Not him but honestly I think that we have a hole plot here.

Epic

Danke.

Maybe. He seemed a bit more emotional here, so maybe it was more appropriate now.

Did they forgot how he's poisoned at the end of chapter 2?

>Next chapter is on Christmas day

hat I would give for a side story of GS slaughtering goblins who took over Santa's elves in order to save Christmas.

Did you forgot he managed to drink the antidote out of his pouch?

>skill level
They are aware, GS silver rank stat sheet when?

Hobgoblins are grownup gobs which means stronger bones too, what’s the problem?

Looks like he wanted to show mercy, then he remembered the goblins showed none.

SUCH A LUST FOR VENGEANCE!

>I wonder what they think about the rumours of a certain self proclaimed "Goblin Slayer" and his genocide crusade.
To begin with they need to regain conscious, but as far as we concerned those who are around terminal are literally potato'ed at the moment, with no sign of recovery.
And then there's sword maiden.

The bottle broken, no?

Saint Goblin Slayer when?

Goblin bump