Are the blatant slide threads only going to get worse the closer we get to November?

Are the blatant slide threads only going to get worse the closer we get to November?

Attached: 8B36099C-B0C7-4BF9-A9D8-65BA03AAD8DB.jpg (836x1200, 160K)

slide threads = threads which contain opposing viewpoints to yours, right?

its almost funny to watch them evolve
i fucking hope they get red-pilled or they die off, either or

Yes, honestly. You have 99% of the internet to discuss leftist ideals, but hey, let’s go to a right leaning site and make threads meant to bait people.
>muh safe space
Not at all, I just don’t get the logic of coming somewhere where no one agrees with you.

i'm going to sit back with a coffee, smoke a bowl and fuck with lefty all day

it would be nice if they even had an "opposing viewpoint"
muh dik threads
47 threads about gun control

MODS WAKE THE FUCK UP
THIS SITE IS QUICKLY BECOMING A MEME OF ITS OWN

what you gonna do when all the Sup Forums tards finally migrate to haightchan/bb.s stormer???

and the traffic on Sup Forums (and the source of its value) has left .... think the lefties are gonna stick around then

as for hose that came here for an actual discussion, your wasting your time, 4chins has become nothing but a shitposting board, and they have a little time to clean it up before the majority simply remove it from the bookmarks as no longer a site regularly visisted

its not like 4chins wasnt given the opportunity to become THE politically incorrect discussion board ... but they blew it, ... no moderation whatsoever

this whole weekend, i have checked maybe four or five times, and every time seen slide thread after slide threads

currently have 42 threads hidden

i dont even waste my time reporting this shit anymore, its a joke

six months from now I doubt anyone gonna be here, all the hardcore nazis have already made the migration .... gab haightchan ... they are long gone and not coming back

oh well nothing lasts forever

>smoke a bowl

I see what you did there.

and then there's a thread like this, where all these anons are posting what I'm thinking and it makes the blatant shilling that much more obvious.

Attached: peter parker.jpg (583x460, 21K)

Yes, Sup Forums isn't for you, you have 99.9% of the rest of the internet to shitpost on.

No. Sup Forums is a left wing board. Trumpfag threads are slide threads.

Attached: 1511702630726.jpg (736x711, 112K)

You make no sense. If there's no one here who disagrees with you, then it's inherently a safe space.

>MODS WAKE THE FUCK UP
The mods are white-hating leftists. They don't give a fuck.
You're on Sup Forums, most of which is board space for pedophiles and other perverts. Do you think the average mod here wouldn't torture you to death, given a chance? You committed a cardinal offense by disagreeing with leftists. The only reason Sup Forums exists at all is to keep us off the other boards. They don't give a fuck if Shareblue is constantly breaking the rules to shit on us.

mods have no way of stopping the bot

it can solve captcha and its hard to differentiate between botposts and ordinary, uncreative faggotposts so they are just going to let it work itself out.

unfortunately, that may mean Sup Forums will become an automated image board with no humans posting at all. on the plus side, once the forum is nothing but bots shilling bots, we can find out which shillbot is the best!

>I'll leave off all the significant differences and make up non-existent similarities.
Have a look at this one, subhuman.

Attached: Muslims and leftists.jpg (736x711, 106K)

You know not everyone wants to have their ideals constantly validated, circlejerked and pampered by peers, unlike you and the rest of the nu-stormfaggots?

Attached: 1504694636209.jpg (441x350, 78K)

Yes. Unlike 2016, pol is now widely known.

They always fail.

Attached: 1521932671328.png (1000x1080, 391K)

No, the leftist genetic zeros are trying (and failing) to provide air cover for their astroturfed anti-gun nonsense.

Once it's obvious this has flopped, they'll become demoralized, throw some more piss bombs, until they find another s crisis to exploit.

Attached: Part and parcel.jpg (850x618, 158K)

>100% focused on wars
>Don't like baby murder so against women's rights
So fucking cringe.

Attached: Weak memes.jpg (560x373, 17K)

Die off. The chosen mode of survival of the leftist is parasitism.

Attached: Commie Assasin.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Spell: Republican
H
BUZZ! sorry, wrong.

the absolute state of mutts, maybe you are a high IQ parody of an american poster.

the fuck are they going after Sup Forums for?

>MUH SLIDE THREADS!!!
>muh safe space
yes at all, that's literally what you want: A place you can come to where everybody agrees with you

Attached: slide.jpg (1000x1000, 180K)