Occultism

What is Sup Forums's opinion of occultism?
What do you know about the "esoteric truths"?

Attached: 82a6d0_184000202050407a972e4100e962c0d6_mv2.jpg (1000x587, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5th dimensional energy vampire pedophiles are real
occultism is for homos though
just accept there are things bigger than yourself out there. you don't need to dress up like a fag, indulge in stupid childish symbolism, and be a fucking retard about it.

it's all bullshit.
there is a scientific explanation for everything.
but occultism used as symbolic rituals for secret kabbals to strengthen their bond is perfectly acceptable

Occultism is a battleground as all things are.
Too many crypto-kike Crowley pedophiles in the Occult scene, plus many actual kikes.
But there is a redpilled element to it that if expanded could be a powerful force. Imagine white nationalist freemasons conspiring to bring about the ethnostate.

It's 100% real
There is hardly any scientific evidence to back up any of the most important parts of reality including existence itself and occultism used as symbolic rituals for secret kabbals to perform dark sorcery is downright evil.

Take the Evola pill man.

What was Evola's take on the occult?

Symbols do have power though

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (474x481, 63K)

What you guys really need to look into is Anthroposophy / Dr. Rudolf Steiner

He taught that the time of secrecy of the occult is over once and for all. He taught secrets that were kept hidden for centuries in the open. Got the black and grey brotherhoods mad for sure.

The old mystery schools want to maintain their power. The old initiation is based on special bloodlines. We live in a time though were people, like the ancient humans, will have clairvoyant abilities as a inborn ability. The occult brotherhoods want to prevent this and therefore you have to understand the history of the last 100 years ( at least )

Evalo was an anthroposophist but distorted the teaching of Dr. Rudolf Steiner. You need to go to the source ( written works by Dr. Steiner + thousands of lectures ) to understand why it was necessary to develop a method to study the spiritual world with the the scientific method.

Dr. Steiner was a scholar and a clairvoyant. To get a good introduction to him I still think reading his incomplete auto-biography is a good start.

Attached: steiner-reitman-1915.jpg (419x562, 38K)

Well occult has become a catch all word, but he was a Trascendtal Idealist who believed in the power of Magic as a means by which your Will cannot only change your world, but alter Nature itself. He studied spirituality and divinity from around the world, writing a work on Hermeticism that Carl Jung called the most important work done on the subject of Western Esotericism. He believed that this latent power was incredibly difficult to realize because it was tied to our Trascendent path which only a select few throughout all of human existence have been able to walk down, but by studying the ancient ways, deciphering the nature of ourselves and our relation to the world, we will begin to unlock our full pontential. Basically take Nietsche's view of the ubermensch and the power of the Will to alter the course of events in your life and add the ability of this Will to alter reality itself.

Attached: IMG_1003.jpg (480x360, 58K)

what I witnessed online and on the chans people like to obsess with the dark occultic.

Yes, Anthroposophy was a "spin off" of the theosophic society. Dr. Steiner saw that dark forces had taken over this society and spoke openly about it.

Anthroposophy was banned in the the 3rd Reich btw.

It has nothing to do with sience, its not about magic powers, its a mind philosophy that gathers all the unseen elements of life that influence us all, rituals are necessary to put the individual in the right mood and symbols are used to visualize concepts, its not by chance that governments back then used to have occult figures (Russians and Rasputin , nazis and thule society, uk with Crowley, many others probably)

This seems to be on the right track.
Do you believe that in the same way that we can condense all the unseen influences into a powerful single vision, that it is possible to create a powerful single vision that disperses into unseen influences on reality?

Attached: IMG_1123.jpg (600x400, 60K)

I don't know i don't practice it so i wouldn't know how , but i think that it is a reciprocal flow of energy, so yeah it could be possible, we influence the world and it it influences us back.

>free masons
>being pro white
my countrymen are laughing.

I have gathered insight from our dialogue. This is what I shared with some followers of mine:
>"The most common philosophical approach to understanding "Magic", spirituality, or esoteric practices and their relation to power in society is that the practitioner does not in fact possess any power, but has trained their mind in such a way that they can gather the unseen influences of reality and condense them into a single unified vision, narrative, or understanding. In the same way that a trained psychologist might pick up incredibly subtle nonverbal cues from their patient, an "occultist" might pick up very subtle cues from the ebb and flow of the world around him."

Attached: IMG_0146.jpg (1023x1024, 513K)

>"However, I offer that if it is possible to gather the influences to form a condensed understanding, then by the same token it must also be possible to CREATE a powerful vision, understanding, or narrative from one's intuitive understanding of the systems interacting and that this powerful creation can be dispersed or "cast" into unseen influences upon reality."

Attached: IMG_0915.jpg (688x476, 85K)

Here we find the distinction between two paths of esoteric arts: that of the Lunar and Solar Spiritual Essences. Two paths that the Adept must understand and master.

Attached: IMG_0973.jpg (960x720, 232K)

here's one hint-- most people have a vague understanding that the alchemists of medieval and renaissance Europe were looking for "the philosopher's stone" which was supposed to be a magical object that could change lead into gold.

what most people don't get is that this is not and was never meant to be taken literally. the "alchemists" were actually members of the judeo-christian elite and the "philosopher's stone" was supposed to be the key, the method, by which the vulgar masses could be transmuted into good moral christians. lead to gold.

today we live in a world where they have basically succeeding in instilling christian morality, but not through Christianity itself... and the idea that they had to drop the Christian act in order to make the public accept Christian moral dogma implicitly... I think that was the true meaning of the "Enlightenment".

Very well put down, thats pretty much what i believe about occultism in general, bravo user!

nice

The placebo effect is all the proof you need that magic is real.
What if someone could willingly harness the power of their mind to induce 'placebo effects' of their choosing?

Attached: 1510326303350.png (419x596, 294K)

Occult just means "hidden from view", its just knowledge that is kept secret.

The "gold" referred to was a level of consciousness, "Christ consciousness". The transmutation wasnt of a physical object into gold but it was not a christian belief. It was an occult belief which was the enemy of the church and thats why it was hidden.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

>enemy of church
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. The Church itself employed its techniques.