Shingeki no Kyojin 100

Chapter 100 dropping soon.

Bessatsu cover & poll results tomorrow.

Discuss the upcoming chapter, current theories and keep shitposting to a minimum.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/9712398.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking eww about everything in that pic

blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/9712398.html

100話の原稿終わりました
そんなに数字とかこだわりたくない
気持ちがあったんですが

結果的にはすごく100という数字を意識したし
気合いが入りました

で、TBSドラマの「監獄のお姫様」見てます
クドカン脚本作品が好きなので
再来年の大河ドラマも楽しみです

職業病的な見方なんですが
多分、刑務所で流れる「ごはんの歌」
を歌ってる「チビ社長」は
幼少期の板橋吾郎だと思います

Based Warchief foresaw everything from miles away.

So now he is switching teams?

>Tfw the WarHammer titan turns out to be overpower and BTFO the SL

Better?

Maybe,let's wait and see.

I actully expecting this,but who knows?

That depends. I don't think Willy's the type to practice his fighting techniques constantly and I doubt he's undergone warrior training either. He's basically royalty living the good, sheltered life. I doubt he can handle himself against soldiers who've lived harsh lives and have trained every day for this sort of shit. Unless his Titan itself has some hax ability that trumps the SL's raw skill.

Spoilerydoos when?

In about 90 bongs

>Literally who's living poorly in a woods can have access to fine martial arts
>A king of a entire continent can't

oi watch it m8

I cannot fucking wait until something interesting starts happening again, Isayama better not waste the chapter on more exposition, there better be some fucking wipeouts.

Yeah but there must be a reason why the King Fritz specifically chose the Tybur family to strike a deal with.
>Unless his Titan itself has some hax ability that trumps the SL's raw skill
Maybe this is gonna turn out to be true

Reminder that being attracted to this is normal and acceptable

Reminder that being attracted to this is normal and acceptable, too.

Tyburs were intermarried with the Fritz.

Faggot's getting gangraped by SCshits right now. Poor Zecuck.

More like seing a titan from the in-side for being a retard soon.

Disagree

And this.

Reminder

>This trigger reddit

Reminder that the left guy outsmarted and got the one on the right killed.

Reminder that left guy is based off on Isayama's faggot crush from when he was a kid and thus he creates a retardation aura that effects around left guy so he looks smart in comparison

>arminfags after this chapter when he doesn't show up

>outsmarted
>shit inteligence insulting writing.

>Reminder that left guy is based off on Isayama's faggot crush from when he was a kid
I think this is kind of sad desu. Isayama loving a friend who isn't a homo so they never end up together.

You draw like shit man.

He does a very accurate portrayal.

AM are so good together.

EAr was always one sided, wasn't it?

After the Grim Reminder, Hisu will be the queen over the world

I agree, they will make a good start for Eren's harem.

>fatmin taller than Mikasa and Eren

post yfw no grim reminder

Gas yourself.

Armin a cute.

Yes he is!

Thanks Mrs Smith.

You're welcome! That's a cute picture, I haven't seen that one before.

>Isayama's faggot crush from when he was a kid
This is sad, if that is true he never got over it.

Is this some weird pedo shit?

It's Papa Erwin and babby Armin. There's nothing gross or pedo about it at all. It's just a father and his son. There is nothing sexual about these pictures.

I'll take that as a yes.

user, he's Erwong 2.0 now.

No.

>Erwong and Shartmong
Fuck off and die treasonous whore.

Dunno where I found it.

And that's a very cute one too!

Can't wait to see our boy all grown up!
I'm sure Isayama is preparing something neat for him since we already saw how much he loves Armin.

jesus annie doesnt deserve that

"I will kill each one of them and bring the world to you and then we can get married." -Erekose (and probably Eren)

>post yfw grim reminder

Y E S

>implying

What if the "princess" is actually Armin?

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ywn pound Armin's tight boypucci relentlessly
Why live?

t. Isayama

I can't see how is that possible or how we could misinterpret the original story to make it happen. Try again user, that just doesn't makes sense.

EH can't happen, Mikasa would kill hir

She won't care. EH won't happen anyway.

Being that close to Mikasa will get anyone gassed.

But that's wrong because Annie is not a queen and we all know EA is the true endgame.

But Eren does not like Historia romantically.

well maybe during the timeskip Eren stopped being such a FAG
YOU NEVER KNOW

LM soon.

Eren doesnt have yellow fever though

He does, just yellow hair.

He's gone.

Nein, AM is love.

>More than a lover...

That's not an argument.

Look guys I know that you like other ships but don't be ilogical, it's pretty obvious right now that Historia is gonna be Eren's endgame. At least you should recognize that it has a high chance of being canon.

I think that Annie was supposed to be Eren's endgame originally but Isayama changed of mind at some point. But right now Historia is more like Ermyzhad than Annie and there is no point in Annie being Ermyzhad because she is gonna die too and there wouldn't be a story about "a person overcoming its losing".

Pls... don't begin with it... We have discussed it many times by now. Just use a little a bit of logic user.

High Chance of be canon to be sincere.

why? I'd agree that she's the 2nd mostly likely behind Mikasa, but all the same reasons Eren and Mikasa won't be together can also be applied to Eren and Historia, and we haven't been shown any kind of meaningful interaction between them since the political arc

But Historia doesn't play a sister role to Eren.

share your logic with us please

>it's pretty obvious right now that Historia is gonna be Eren's endgame
Why do you say that? For me it's pretty obvious Eren is not going to end up with anyone.

>but all the same reasons Eren and Mikasa won't be together can also be applied to Eren and Historia

How so? Pls don't say that he is asexual or something so stupid like that. And he don't considers Historia like his mother. Besides they have a simile with Grisha and Dina (And at the same time with Erekose and Ermyzhad)... come on, the author can't make it more obvious.

The protagonist can't die without leave a descendant behind. That's the whole point of the scene of the oldmand holding the hand of a baby. Eren will die but he will be satisfied because a family "is something to be proud" and that wouldn't have happened if he hadn't made the decisions that he took. At the other side his wife will overcome her lose because the baby.

It's not that complicate to be honest. I can make the long version but... Do you really need it?

well the only real reasons he won't be with Mikasa is because he's going to die and doesn't want to hurt her and because he doesn't actually return her feelings. Both of those things also apply to Historia PLUS there's no real proof that she actually sees HIM that way

the mother/sister thing really doesn't carry any weight, everyone knows they aren't related
the Grisha/Dina thing really isn't an argument
and I assume you're talking about that Eternal Champion parallels argument again? that's way too big of a stretch for you to be referring to it for some kind of argument

typical bullshit arguments by a desperate shipper straining for validation

That's not a rule. Isayama said he does not like shonen cliche, so Eren could be the first protagonist who is gay does not end up with anyone.

That man holding the hand of a baby could be Armin or anybody else. Eren is too young to be a father, don't think will happen.

are you the same guy as ?

if you've got nothing better than the fact that Dina and Historia look similar and the Eternal Champion thing then I'll pass

Pls don't talk like tumblr here. That's more like a fanfic. Isayama said: "More than a lover he looks her like his mother" his MOTHER that's very deep in the friendzone, you just don't date with your mother even if they aren't family from his perspective that would be a ridiculous development and Isayama use her to represent Iolinda (Eternal Champion character) so it's obvious that he don't wanna make it canon. Eren development is become in an adult and be separated of her to make his own life even if this is for a short time.

>Grisha/Dina isn't an argument

How can't it be an argument? The author isn't being subtle but direct instead. And we all know that Isayama made many references to The Eternal Champion try to deny it now would be very dumb so we can apply it too.

what you see as "subtle but direct" could be better described as total speculation that you consider proof because it supports the idea that you personally favor, all of your "basic logic" is more like "basic assumptions"

I think Eren will end up alone.

>don't talk like tumblr here
>it's an eternal championfag
Kek'd

>Hisu will be the queen over the world
So will she marry Billy?

Eren is doing it so all Eldians inside the walls will be free, EHwhale.

>EH won't happen anyway.
Pretty much.

Go fuck (you)rself fujo

>Shitrenfags talking about logic
Kek

Even if manlet loses a fight in this arc she will always support him