Why do Asians like white supremacy so much?

Why do Asians like white supremacy so much?

Attached: 1493785198688.jpg (2560x1440, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tRM_9aNw8O8
amazon.com/Century-White-Worship-Anthology-Sexuality/dp/1548983799
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
tokyo.craigslist.jp/w4m/d/when-black-man-dates-non/6493963394.html?lang=en&cc=us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Japs suck Trump dick
> Gets slapped with tariffs anyway.

The absolute state of cocksuckers.

In general, Asians think white skin is more beautiful. Thats why you see chinese chicks with umbrellas on a sunny day. Nobody wants to be brown in Asia.

youtu.be/tRM_9aNw8O8

Because they have a high IQ on average.

Attached: Yoko.jpg (480x640, 27K)

>Why are race traitors so based?

I guess because they aren't your race

Most of Asia has white envy. It is also a sign of wealth and success in their eyes. That's why men who fail in the west come to asia, that way they can play on ultra easy mode.

Asians know that whites deserve to be the top of the food chain

Because niggers have accomplished so much.

> on average
Muh statistiks

Because asians are honorary white

Attached: 1521981511154.jpg (640x360, 32K)

>commie flag
>calling ANYBODY a cocksucker

I know Yoko irl. While she is pro-Trump, she hates racism, and attacks those that use race in arguments. She's a dry well, boys.

Also she's railed a bunch of white cock before, including a Jew who left her and now lives in New Jersey.

Relevant.

Attached: 1521666384928m.jpg (1024x989, 142K)

Also relevant.

Attached: 1521985271541.png (842x1005, 309K)

You can't write Caucasian without Asian.

Whites and Asians are the inheritors of the earth.

>tfw no yoko gf

Attached: randomyoko2.jpg (2560x1440, 164K)

Because they benefit from it due to it's preference for smart, hard working people.

Actually to me it doesn't matter. Just maybe Asians are more traditional and electing a nigger or a woman doesn't seem right.

Also maybe this for the trashy lower class hdb living chinks. Cause if you had money or status here that wouldn't be a problem

Holy shit what website is this?

how does this scam work

lmao japs btfo serves them right sucking off the biggest shabbo goy out there.

craigslist. also great if you want to get scammed or wake up without a kidney

This is true in the Philippines. Chicks blow the college fund their parents slaved over to bleach their skin or get tits.

This has to be b8.

>liking obese asians
I unironically find that girls body sickening

Because they're strong and intelligent people that value the same?

Not everyone is a self-destructive idiot with an inferiority complex.

they consider themselves to be second in command

Yeah I know, still though.

Well, you learned one new thing today user...

Turns out you're gay!

Attached: The+best+way+of+saying+gay+ever+_80d98c3f4245e85d5774c0e04fb35d16.jpg (582x444, 56K)

They love the superior white skin. Sometimes when I wake up I am so thankful that I was born a white man and not a subhuman black/brown/yellow. I have privileges instantly because I am a white man. Trust me Japs love white skin. the superior color.

Because Asians support asian supremacy in their own country and they know that America rightfully belongs to the white man

Shit looking through them right now. They're somewhat kinky one is asking for a master, or to dominate. Kinda funny.

Asian women are super kinky:

amazon.com/Century-White-Worship-Anthology-Sexuality/dp/1548983799

Read the description and bio.

Japanese women do not like white as other Asians
They also marry with black
Japan in which half-black is active is a rare country in Asia

Attached: naomi_osaka.jpg (640x480, 70K)

>Japs want good relationship with greatest ally and want both countries to be strong
Gee, I wonder

>
Disgusting race breeding, I will enslave a Japanese girl just so I can mix white with Asian

They invented it

I've been to Japan, and my personal experience was the exact opposite of this.

I got a lot of positive attention from Japanese girls in my 10 days there.

They really do look ugly, but he is evolving his genes. Though she must of been bottom barrel, to have slept with a nig.

Also, every Asian and half-Asian girl has been racist toward blacks. The western happas being a bit more discrete about their dislike of blacks.

Good question, My sister is living in Japan for 5 years now and she always tells me i should come there to get married because for some reason they love white men so much. when get asked why, they usually say that they remind them of a strong soldier and a man to defend them by any means. But when asked about other races they dont want to respond because they feel uncomfortable not to turn out racist or something.

japs love fash daddy

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Why do asian women get plastic surgery to look more White? Is it because White features are more attractive?

Attached: 1506593455975.jpg (718x326, 65K)

Poor thing, doesn't know how violent and sexually deprive the monkey's really are here.

tokyo.craigslist.jp/w4m/d/when-black-man-dates-non/6493963394.html?lang=en&cc=us

Ew ew ew ewwww

Being largely kike-free they like normal social behavior.
What you call white supremacy is just what lobotomized marxists call human nature.

i wish i didn't have brown skin desu
I'm handsome but could be better with pale skin

Japanese really like black
We scout students from Africa and make it Star

Attached: japanese_usual_club.jpg (1500x916, 334K)

Gross lol.

ITT white virgins.
Go and buy some guns

>mild MAGA shit
>white supremacy

Asians don't have a higher IQ on average

Japs like yellow supremacy. They just understand whites are fighting for the same cause. Which is why we were allies in ww2

#10 is a little fuckable

Breeding is important too desu. I don't want to make Elliot Rogers, but white women are too vain and vapid to talk to anymore. They bothered me even before Sup Forums. Doesn't mean I would prefer a white women, but second best ain't bad either.

Better question would be why yellow fever is so popular among white supremacist.
Why don't they just go eastern european instead?

#MakeAsiaGreatAgain

thicc asian grills

Attached: 1370067135582.png (645x773, 5K)

I am racist, but I don't have yellow fever. If noticed something about Asians, the Japs exclusively that I absolutely want in my children. But, I hate the idea of race-mixing. I would however like not do die alone, so might as well go for someone I can stand and actually likes me.

But, if it doesn't work out then maybe I will try to find a slav women, like what I originally planned. But from what I've heard they're pretty western influenced too. Which is what I hate.

Sorry for the typos.

White girls always ignore me, but when it comes to other races of women i have 0 problems.

im half jap half white irish Canadian. I’m pretty dope you should try to get more of me. Genetics are pretty high end tho, dads a self made millionaire alpha and my moms an ex model

Attached: 2543216880002341134562376.png (860x647, 233K)

Thats either one super weird broad or some weird murder trap.

As far as identity issues it’s more I don’t give a fuck. I just feel personally I’m better than everybody but that might be just how I was raised. I’m here to eat your lunch ya I don’t need a handout I want the whole fucking meal baby ha

Youre full of shit and your fake Japanese bad grammar is appallingly bad.

Off yourself

Well, I've talked alot with the women around me. They had nothing to offer, and even though I explained in the very beginning I hated drama. Would still tell me about all the drama surrounding them in their lives.

Infact, it became about one guy that she ended up liking in the end. Though he wasn't being faithful and might have started dating her behind her back. Which I was thinking to myself "I DON'T FUCKING CARE". Then she went back to being a lesbo again, yet still flirted with me from time to time, which was strange.

But she was brown, the other guy was white though.

Fix'd

other girl was white

Its really not. Just a Sup Forums meme about "traditonal non-feminists" made up by people who have never so much as been to Asia.

>Commie unironically calling someone else a cocksucker

Attached: F8551D08-EFDB-4C14-AB8F-9DE56C2C3B8E.jpg (750x898, 148K)

That's partly because your country in infatuated with the west in general, which includes nigs now.

It really is. White men find Asian women irresistable.

Because it makes sense.

They believe in order

Hnnnnnngggg

Most Asians attitudes to whites are positive to neutral to somewhat ambivalent or condescending. It's not so much that they like white supremacy, it's that they have some respect for whites whereas they regard brown/black people as subhumans.

The fake grammar mistakes aren't fooling anyone, David.

Attached: 12283920-Man-with-noose-around-his-neck-Stock-Photo-noose.jpg (1300x861, 126K)

Because whites and east asians are the only groups of people who seem capable of creating stable, modern societies. They realize this.

Because they are not faggots like you.