This kills the ethnostate

Attached: C74C89BE-8231-40C3-9C9B-F09C154ED052.png (480x508, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_(food)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Despite making up just 13 percent of the supermarket shelf the brown eggs are responsible for over 50 percent of houses egged.

>This illustrates what the average left wing idiot finds profound

Aren't the vast majority of eggs brown? At least here in Germany people prefer brown.

wow bro, just so deep, you know? you just blew my mind for real. i was a racist before, but now i see the error of my ways.

/thread

Jews want to destroy your protective shell and scramble your heritage and genetics with everyone else.

Whoa. Deep.

>food metaphors

Brainlet alert

krauts, aussies, canadians and brits always have the most retarded replies, why?
literally every other flag is reasonably sensible, overall, but not those 4 at all.

Until all that is left is an unrecognizable mess fit for easy consumption.

This coming from a yank is hilarious.

>germans prefer brown

Tell us something we don't know

>People look the same when you gut them and put them in a pan to fry
profound

you're right OP, we all bleed the same blood too
oh wait

Attached: en93587.jpg (231x220, 12K)

fpbp

this is what trumps america wants you to believe! (and that is a good thing) WARNING: very powerful

..........poweferul............................................................

Attached: scoob.jpg (250x188, 8K)

>Food analogy

Attached: 1514231487923.jpg (446x604, 48K)

The Anglo has been poisoned and we are hearing it’s death rattle

>Comparing people to a fucking eggs
>fucking
>EGGS

>correlating egg shells with skin colour.
It only correlates to some flaps on the head of the hen, depends on the species, nothing to do with skin colour

Badump tis

hey, im offended, off to prison for you now.

The yolks on O.P.!

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Bet you the white egg comes from a respectable chicken who sold the egg at it's prim
While the nigg was sold past it's date because the nigger couldn't get welfare from it anymore

>there are people that unironically think we hate blacks simply because of their skin colour and that there is no other biological factor

People aren't eggs

Also eggs don't exhibit behaviours and cultures that make other eggs dislike them

HAIL EGGLER

Now do the same with chicken and turtle eggs. Because that would be a more apt analogy.

Peak liberalism

memes

Attached: 1482622093805.gif (550x563, 252K)

The left CAN meme

How would you be able to tell if one of those eggs raped and murdered people at a rate 10 times higher than the other egg?

"Suicide is preferable to coexistence" ?

Attached: 1516053261056.jpg (467x440, 177K)

>ethnostate

this is all just a prank bro.

Attached: out.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Explain

Attached: 1514769446909.png (536x392, 26K)

Wow so youre telling me humans are just eggs? Fucking brilliant

So what I'm seeing here is the white egg relaxed around blacks, and whatever happened resulted in murder suicide.

That's right, goy.
We're all pink on the inside.
Go ahead and mix it up!

But does the brown egg commit salmonella at a grossly high rate than the white one?

Let that sink in faggot.

Fucking white knighting for my race when it is us that are letting ourselves down acting like we are still in the 1800s.

yep, let it sink in

Attached: eggIQ.png (480x508, 242K)

Stop eggposting

Attached: 6FF042AF-6D1B-4359-8CC2-8B46A18A74DF.png (750x1334, 648K)

This legitimately depresses me to no end.

The amount of concurrent era-defining, monumental issues that are taking over the western world by storm, the polarization and eventual balkanization of the political spheres in Europe and North America, the imminent takeover of foreign influence and the complete cultural degeneracy of the younger generations - All being rendered completely null and void by a single egg analogy.

Can you imagine spending years of your life writing several books, giving out thousands of talks and speeches, entering spheres of influence far and wide and establish your education to further better mankind as a whole, enter a debate with some autistic fucking millenial who just keeps dabbing and everyone loses their mind in applause? This is exactly what I feel right now.

Utter exasperation.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (327x309, 30K)

According to Jordan Peterson, the Jewish eggs are over represented in finance, media, and government, because of their high iq!
Remember goy, the only time race realism is real is when Jews are smarter than you

>cook them properly, they turn white and delicious
>cook them too long, they get brown and fucking disgusting and you have to throw them out

>Aren't the vast majority of eggs brown?
Worldwide, that's true, yet brown eggs call themselves the 'minorities'.

The pan ain't even hot.
>liberals in charge of cooking eggs

>"GMO" eggs
Worst bait I've seen (and I've seen it long time ago)

How embarassing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_(food)
>Brown eggs have significantly higher incidence of blood spots due to candling being less effective.

>kill them young
I agree, my friend, I agree

>race is just a skin color, goy.
Fpbp

They're called tanned eggs, you racist

>chicken eggs are people

>ones a chicken, ones a songbird
>WOWEE GUYS WE'RE ALL THE SAME

Neck yourself

Ayo hol up [lip smacking sounds] das raycis.

>At least here in Germany people prefer brown.
lol to easy krautchen.

Attached: 13532932_10153805071245888_9096569948550210059_n.jpg (437x412, 19K)

>Ayo hol up [egg cracking sounds] das raycis.

Hey, want the real red pill? The colour of the egg is determined by the colour of the chickens ears.

This is a very good point, user. When purging the non-white races from existence, we must remember their potential usefulness as sources of organs for our wise old white people, to keep them around longer.

>Hang around niggers and you'll both end up dead

>mfw the other egg post has more replies

Attached: C4C2AC6D-95EF-4682-B1D3-3104545895AA.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Donated organs are rarely cross-compatible across different races because in spite of what they'd have you believe we actually are very different on the inside.

the "gmo" egg is just overcooked and actually organic (yolk aint that shiny yellow/orange)

Here, take this one

Attached: asodjwe.png (698x658, 78K)

The correct term is "dark white"

Attached: 1459692087154.png (812x806, 797K)

Attached: 1508729513825.jpg (1033x900, 142K)

Attached: full-egg-diversity.jpg (386x326, 62K)

Liberals love abortion

I believe eggs are bleached to be more appealing to the consumer in burgerland.

it's not even 13% .. that's the entire black population, most of the crimes are black males so it's like 6 or 7%

Only Americans always have the most retarded replies. Deal with it, Americoon.

Attached: typicalamericans.jpg (689x758, 101K)

Who has blood cells on the left?

I didn't realize humans and niggers were eggs

You can still figure out once ethnicity, gender and pretty accuratly the age, often by the look at a single bone, not to mention dna. Same goes for personalty and other charecteristics. If you really think skincolour is the only difference you are probably a nigger because only they can be this stupid
Sage

Niggers

Nigs

Somehow I don't see "flaying against racism" taking off.

Uh user
We came from eggs
The human pussy type of eggs

Attached: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Not true. Local grocery underneath my apartment only has brown eggs.

Fun fact: Sickle cell is an evolution against malaria. Sickle cells are a bit less effective carrying oxigen, but make the owner immune against malaria.

>lauging at cheap bait

This guy knows.

your governments precrime division has now identified you as a thread. you'll be sentenced to 7 years in prison for it. unfortunately, you already gave up your guns, so you have no ways or means to protect yourself from this sort of tyranny now.

sucks to be in australia, doesn't it? see why my point is my point?