Mixing within Europe

Am i a degenerate for wanting a southern european wife to breed with since i will not have blonde blue eyed children

Attached: 6174469601_3e0ec15559_b.jpg (540x720, 111K)

i find it more excusable but i still wouldnt want every euro country to look like the same weird euromutts

Attached: mutt.gif (403x360, 111K)

Yes it's degeneracy. Find happiness within your own folk (if you actually are German).

Maria Tsagkaraki?

Yes.
Fuck off, we are full

Attached: op_bridge.png (718x354, 328K)

That's an Arab not an European.

This. Stick to your own straw-haired whores.

She's Greek

Dunno just ripped it out of google images

Her nationality doesn't change her race

Maybe those of who are Southern European view race mixing with autistic German filth, the true "degeneracy"

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how degeneracy takes hold

she's hot

atleast still caucasic

Make blue eyed babies
They're going extinct, don't you care?

She's so sexy i'm so turned on by brown women, I used to have a gyppo fucktoy I miss her so much their pussies are really hot and they love being roleplay raped.

Between England and Greece tell me wich one is the most degenerate ?

What do you mean?
Mixing between northern French and British is fine

Brown coloured pussy is revolting

>Degenerate
Eh...
>Self-flagellating bigot
Absolutely

the brits they're also really ugly, honestly disgusting, greek women are god tier so beautiful hmm

Attached: greekgoddess.jpg (800x1200, 180K)

No.You might just be a moron shitposter sliding.

Attached: 1520194469166.gif (688x684, 946K)

Hey user.
This is crazy, but here's my number. Give me babies?

Attached: mulatto.gif (350x562, 91K)

Only OK in three circumstances: 1. in Aus, US, Canada etc because we live in a harder frontier world not comfy Europe. 2. If you are literally a member of a Royal House who have historically chosen to create hybrid Euros. 3. You are PewDiePie.

Also, blue eyes are about 50/50 in the offspring of Northern/Southern Euro mixes.

Wtf is that?? I don't sleep with Americans

southern europe is ok

Checked, Greeks are the true master race, Himmler and Hitler knew it.

>tfw no athletic, racist, hellenic qt gf

Attached: voula papachristou.jpg (403x604, 45K)

Thanks god I'm not a Northern French, full of cucks Macron cock-sucker over there

Also, mixing Northern Euros with Southern Euros is how the French, Welsh and black Irish were created. So if you like that aesthetic, go for it.

i'm english with a spanish wife. we are both brunet but have a blond blue eyed kid. these genes are present in the south too, dummkopf.

uh, Mediterraneans are the real master race
Remember when Rome fell from the invading Barbarian hordes? Anglos and Germans, they were the ancient equivalent of the modern day shitskins invading EU right now. Took em hundreds of years to raise their intellect to that of the Meds.

Attached: 1521750141168.jpg (1314x860, 395K)

well you obviously got cucked
>spanish wife
120% cucked

my father is portuguese, dark hair, green eyes, tans, my mother is blonde hair blue eyed english/irish and I was spawned Blonde hair blue eyes, taller than both, don't think it matters THAT much tbfh, Long live Europe lads

>nordniggers
The original WE WUZers

sorry to tell you this, but I think your father got cucked

I often joke with him about this, he didn't though we have many other similar features, my nipples aren't pink for example, I'm a right mutt

It depends if you and your wife would both be carriers of the recessive trait for blonde and blue.

if you are a real german then i guess its ok to mix with other euro cultures, but if you're an arab then end yourself for the greater good of europ

You're a beta cuck. Southern european women like responsible and dependable men, not soyboys like you that can't handle a few turks.

Also this.

Attached: vikingz.png (540x661, 141K)

NO MIXING, FUCK OFF

No joke thats exactly how Prince Harrys and Goblinas daughter is gonna look like.
Like that is how British princes and princesses will look like.for real.

Lol

being a british man means you have your pick of women, whether french, romanian, greek or anglo

Portuguese makakos only gain from this, yeah.

Attached: IMG_8664.jpg (4033x3265, 2.6M)

>I will not have blonde blue eyed children
Why not?

Wow, that reads like an intelligent, well-reasoned and historically-accurate post.

Is you an historian an sheeit?

My mom is a Finn. From the get go I was predestined to be a socially inept alcoholic. I'm the ultimate spurdo-kurwa hybrid.

There is nothing wrong with inter-European families. Western Europe is very good.

No.

if you don't find this woman attractive, you are gay

>OP is a faggot for even questioning this

im blue eyed blonde calabrian

go get a hot chick bro

>Make blue eyed babies
>They're going extinct, don't you care?
No. I have black hair and blue eyes but I've always been more attracted to dark haired women than I am to blondes.

uh huh and what about central and eastern?

do it faggot, the best it can happend is that you got a dark hair dark eyes light skin pink niples master race offspring which can ascend to super saiyan and obtain the blonde blue eyed stuff anyway

Portuguese are by looks and also asthetics usually more gloriou -fascist and more beautiful than brits (that's not dificult tho)

Attached: Portugal-Mportyugeseo1936.jpg (705x1277, 107K)