Comments suggest public ready for uprising against the wealthy

Read the some of the comments for this video youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI

Based on this article independent.co.uk/news/business/cartier-boss-with-75bn-fortune-says-prospect-poor-rising-up-keeps-him-awake-at-night-10307485.html

It would seem that the vast majority of poor-lower middle class are absolutely prepared to revolt against the wealthy.

What about people here? Do you more or less favor an uprising to topple the hold the wealthy have on society? Do you think it would make things better or worse?

Attached: 1521404178188.png (700x875, 871K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aeon.co/essays/history-tells-us-where-the-wealth-gap-leads
suzieqq.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/how-a-group-of-international-bankers-engineered-the-1929-crash-and-the-great-depression/
youtu.be/_MibzpJ54do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a screencap of the top 3 pages of comments if you can't view the video.

Attached: eattherichcomments.png (1488x2388, 227K)

Yes, we are coming for your head drumpcuck

What lefty fucks don’t get is just because someone has more money than them, doesn’t mean they’re being oppressed or taken advantage of.

When the masses are hungry and therefore dissatisfied, they revolt and kill the rich.

aeon.co/essays/history-tells-us-where-the-wealth-gap-leads

The rich knows that a great depression is coming, and when it arrives, the poor will become hungry and kill them. That's why the rich are taking away your guns before it happens.

The rich elites are taking away your gun not because they want you to be defenseless when they murder you. No, they are taking away your gun because they are scared you will murder them. Not the other way around.

Attached: show_two-centuries.jpg (960x1348, 122K)

This is why they are pushing to abolish the 2nd amendment. They personally don't give a shit if we kill ourselves, They only care that we will eventually kill them. they fear losing their power and money.

That's a really good point and answers the question of what's behind the recent hyper-aggressive push for more gun control in the mainstream meteor.

and what "righty fucks" don't get is that just because someone has less money than they, doesn't mean they're harder workers or that they're not taking advantage of others

There is no such thing as a popular revolution, and it certainly wouldn't be encouraged in the mainstream media if it actually existed. What is happening here is that the left-wing elites are trying to rile up their base into starting a revolution against the right-wing elites. This is how every leftist revolution has gone.

>replying to your own comment

nothing wrong in killing the rich
would you rather stand side by side with your brothers and sisters or some faceless corporation that controls the government with a hooked nosed (((silhouette))) in the background

It's more than just Drump. When they roll out women and children to persuade people to give up the means to overthrow them, and so many have played into this psyop. they are pulling out all stops.

Your nigger pets will quarter and barbecue you the second the gibs run out. You won't be coming for anyone's head soyboy.

OP 1% should fear in tears this shit is not gonna end well. The 1% are just meaningless humans with wealth

Thanks Jews, government malfeasance and such for terrible school curriculum leading to this absolute shitshow. If only you had listened.

exactly

aren't those billions invested though?

For real uprising (and not just big words on pol) you need to be extremely hungry. Only the most primal motivation can cuse a man to basically throw away his life and go to the barricades. There is absolutely zero chance of a rebellion in the US right now because you are all just not hungry. It has to get MUCH, MUCH worse before it gets better.

based on the braindead comments of the loudest and most obnoxious people on the internet?

Attached: 1496333491614.jpg (400x250, 24K)

about fucking time

Attached: bane.jpg (183x275, 8K)

They will also need a lot help from outside and good speakers too

>the 1% should be afraid
wow you hate Hillary are you like a virgin woman hater??

wow you hate influental jews?? are you like a nazi hitler fascist????

>rise up against wealthy whites
>wealthy heebs are just as oppressed as you

People only revolt once they have nothing to lose.
The system is designed to avoid this.

This

As a conservative I have to disagree with you. You will never be part of the 1% ever. Your just a "house nigger" as Malcolm X put it. even if you have a few million in the bank your still a house nigger. look it up and learn something new.

more like your pic suggests my pubic area is ready for an uprising against her pusy

This board would never take part in a revolt against the wealthy because everyone this board idolizes is rich and would tell you not to

What the fuck are you trying to say here?

Maybe your rabid gypsies will get your first, in your third world hellhole country.

the final redpill is that there is no difference between wealthy (((whites))) and wealthy jews and they all should hang

Hell yes. It's time to drag the middle class urbanite scum out on their front lawns and shoot them, their families too. Death to traitors. The collective crimes committed were steep and so the punishment should be too.

>The 1% are just meaningless humans with wealth
they have money and money buys power

Attached: 15201772456080.jpg (750x537, 102K)

Faggots with wealth abuse the politcal systems for gain and they have your employment right turned to shit...
If people go after them well then I wouldnt give a flying fuck to be honest serves them right for being cunts

>middle class
controlled opposition detected
class warfare is a tool used solely by elites

in the end they will not touch the 1%
They will just slaughter people who drive a Porsche or have 300k in their bank account.
Or women with non fake Louis Vouitton bags

homeless people in the US are dying from obesity, what the hell is all this about hunger?
and what the fuck is a Sup Forums thread doing blaming "the wealthy?" Do you mean, the (((The wealthy?)))
>t when I just stepped into the boomer zone

>being put to death by desperate plebs and having our bloodlines extinguished was part of out plan all along goyim

So what? I don’t have to be in the “top 1%” to be happy and fulfilled in my life. Our society has a massive envy and “grass is always greener” problem, and they think what someone else has that they don’t is the ticket to their happiness.

i hope you mean the elite. there is nothing wrong with working hard and being wealthy. you better be talking about the globalist elites.

commie pieces of shit need to die.

Attached: grug.jpg (353x400, 126K)

If you topple the wealthy , you kill yourself . Look at Haiti . If you selectively take out the top dogs , then maybe . You have to take out the bad guys and leave the good guys and how do you know which is which ? Of the top players most are just doing business , maybe 5% are REALLY scum and only 5 % are really good . The rest are all across the spectrum , most concentrated near the middle , meaning most are just regular guys . So ... who do you kill ? Name names .

what i mean is that the people, that supposedly hate the 1%, are rallying behind the 1% to hate on some scapegoats.

name 1 lefty anti-wealth group that openly hates Obama or Hillary or Merkel or Aaron Shekelbergstein

Exactly! That's why there can be no uprising whatsoever. They are NOT hungry.

Class collaboration comes as a tool later. For now we have to get rid of the wealthy elite which funds and forms NGOs that are influencing policy, and also the middle class snobs who are their tools. Do you think antifa is made up of decent working class people or middle-class trust fund babies?

I'm broke as fuck right now, if you all are up for a revolt let's do this shit. Looting a nice car would be fun.

the reason they fear it is because poor people are generally stupid. You give them the same amount of money, and in 5-10 years time, they will be bankrupt. They're poor for a reason. They don't understand wealth. For the vast majority of wealthy people, they are leaders, they are innovators, etc. that provide something worth while. Their incentive is wealth. A poor revolution like described would actually cause drastic harm and likely lead to turning ourselves into a third world country at some point.

yeah i know, there isn't any really
because liberals are fine with being exploited if it's by a minority or a woman
they only care about having fake """freedom"""

>So what?
So everything, It wont be the 1% people go after.

>your still a house nigger
but they can be freed if their master gives them an item of clothing

>The rich knows that a great depression is coming
They should know - they're causing it . They're not stupid , they know where their current actions will lead to . suzieqq.wordpress.com/2008/02/11/how-a-group-of-international-bankers-engineered-the-1929-crash-and-the-great-depression/

>we will g-get their "t-tools" first *targets people*
hahahaha, nope my memeflaggot friend :)
FIRST every single elite get his head taken off with no questions asked :^)

This. Until the masses are starving in America, I don't see much happening. If basics are taken care of (food, water, shelter) it becomes a situation that most will adapt to and endure. They have probably figured out long ago that it isn't through oppression they maintain power, rather it is about building up people's tolersnce of suck and once they've adapted to that level, move them to them next. If they move to quickly, they risk revolution. However, if they move slowly (which they have been) people won't reslize how shitty it is. Take the people that lived through the 90s and post 9/11. We know what it was like then versus now. It may not have been utopia but the overall feel was positive. Post 9/11 FUD became the new norm. The generarion that grew up in this atmosphere knows nothing of what it was like before. Just like we know nothing of what it was like in the 50s, 60s,70s. TLDR: We are the frog in the melting pot that is America.

Leftist populism is very different than right wing populism. We need a civil war first and a united people before a public uprising against 1%.

thats why it is important that so called consevative or right wing groups keep taps on the real 1%.
when shit hits the fan and there is pure chaos for a week or two, those real 1 percenters need to be taken out by the genuine revolutioners

When the system collapse or a big revolution happens the money is worthless.

Nobody is gonna do a fucking thing as long as they can watch the latest nigger shit in the media and and rent to own the latest kike phone.

This worries me.
As a business owner in the early stages amd still growing, will i be lumped in with 'the wealthy' when these chucklefuck come to burn it all down?
How many other business owners will be illegitimatly targeted by radicals?
Time to get a gun i guess

>there is nothing wrong with working hard and being wealthy.

worth more than 1000's times of a hard worker.

Attached: 1518092186488.png (467x443, 34K)

They are the system. Stop thinking one dimensional.

Instead of destroying everything, why don't we push to have NAWAPA built like John F. Kennedy wanted? Such a project would be a boon for the middle class and create some actual economic growth, as well as increasing our total energy production, lowering the price of many goods.

youtu.be/_MibzpJ54do

Poor people aren’t stupid because they’re poor, they’re poor because they’re stupid.

Earning billions while paying those who do the hard work an absolute pittance and scorn them for not earning more. I hope a revolution does happen and sooner rather than later.

Let it burn. Who gives a god damn.

Around 2035 for the great world revolution ?

This. If they ever do anything it will just be a mass chimpout for loot. The public is not storming any blue blood's compound.

The lower classes are thoroughly atomized and class consciousness has been completely eradicated. The most people are willing to do is spout a bunch of 200-year-old Liberal memes about "the people" (aka "the 99%").

This doesn't account for 1830, 1870, or even 1905.

Burger please stop posting you're the definition of idiocracy.

Attached: 1518092232397.jpg (442x500, 8K)

Most people are absolutely worthless. The average net worth for blacks in Baltimore is eight dollars, because they do nothing except live off of honest taxpayers’ money. Wealth inequality is not the fault of the rich but of the lazy, good for nothing poor who are content to live off the backs and sweat of others.
Ending the welfare state is the first step towards restoring wealth equity. When even the worthless have to work or starve, they’ll begin to appreciate the value of labor.

I wonder if she fears the uprising in my pants.

Attached: nasal_ranger_.jpg (654x440, 29K)

>why don't we push to have NAWAPA built
Because if the rich don't want it, it ain't gonna happen.

Holy brap! What’s that chicks name?!

>radicals
Thinking like a house nigger. People will know the difference. But this is how the Elite get house niggers to do all the work. Threaten their little crumbs and scraps.

There is literally nothing a single individual can do that justifies them being billionaires

On kikebook I see friends who unironically share this article while pushing for stricter gun control.

Attached: 1521695484013.jpg (750x656, 28K)

Negative. It’s time for us to offer them protection against the left. Hitler gained a ton of steam by cozying up to the Kaiser and aristocracy. See, commies wanted to kill the king, industrialists, and land owners. They were terrified for he Soviet Union. Hitler fought the commies and promised to keep them safe (so long as they were subservient to nationalism). We can let the rich keep they nice lifestyles and protect those lifestyles if they give us nationalism and fash. He is scared? Uncle hitler will protect him so long as he learns to heil!!!

what he's really worried about is when the world catches wind that they eat children and worship evil in all its forms.

Attached: pY8YWYV5rQ6x.gif (500x211, 1.46M)

BRAAAP NIGGERIZED SLUT

>Most people are absolutely worthless.

Every fucking human is worthless you stupid mongoloid. Most inventions comes from the poor

Why i hate poor/middle class People in a nutshell. We need Eugenics, BADLY

This thread is surprisingly light on libertard apologetics. Are all the Amerilards still asleep or something?

Attached: 1453323776626.png (400x300, 19K)

>The poor are hungry to eat the rich
>Those that support property rights are those who actually could win a civil war against the status quo

Oh no. Millennials will get shot by militarized police they voted to increase spending for.

Attached: 96_max_stirner_by_foxinshadow-da698i0.png.jpg (771x1037, 110K)

Says a memeflagger who has contributed nothing whatsoever to this thread.

Attached: 81C316AB-FE74-4639-B361-EE793F365C16.jpg (750x562, 49K)

>Do you more or less favor an uprising to topple the hold the wealthy have on society?
Not so much the wealthy, but I want to overthrow the monopolies on power and industry that have developed, as well as the over-reach of the federal government over states rights.

Nah, there really just isn't as much of a vocal libertarian voice on Sup Forums. Too much bullying and redpills.

Attached: fleg.jpg (256x256, 7K)

>louis vouitton
The absolute state of plebistan, if it was a Hermes or a Chanel at least.

>kill all poor/middle class people
>now you're the poor/middle class

you know a lot about division tactics Dorvy, do they teach this at the synagogue?

Attached: 1521749317340.jpg (640x640, 108K)

> Most inventions comes from the poor
The steam engine, the railroad, the computer... none of that came from the poor. The educated and hatdworking inventors, the Promethians, are not the poor. The poor are poor because they are stupid and lazy, and those who are intelligent and courageous and active in the world never find themselves indigent. End welfare to end the culture of poverty.

Kill yourself 90 IQ rat

Attached: 1521851605029.jpg (996x742, 77K)

Why would the mad proles go for "Trumpcucks", if they are the poor "rural retards" that suffer the most under the system?

Why would it be a leftist revolution, if left has pretty much been in control the last 50-60 years and under them things have gone to shit?

I want to sniff her farts

You sound like an envious Communist, eager for your government’s handouts looted from those who accomplished enough to have something worth looting.

Rather be a nigger in a world of asians, than an asian in a world of niggers

>Comments on a youtube video
>Representative of the public at large

Begone tumblr. You're far too stupid to compete here.

SAGE

Attached: Tumblr shills lmfao.png (1000x1080, 219K)

>its the goyims fault we invented usury in ancient roman times and turned our temples into central banks

Attached: 856832vgfd.gif (300x289, 1.44M)

True. Maybe we do need communism

So what you actually hate are niggers, not poor people per say.
You should be accurate with your words.