Liberals cant argue correctly

Why is it that every time libtards get into an argument, their arguments are riddled with ad hominem/appeal to emotion fallacies? Did they not attend high-school speech class or what?

Attached: spics are dumb as fuck.png (479x598, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI
anonymousconservative.com/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's what convinced them so it's what they know

They are no longer taught logic.
They are told that logic is a dead white man idea.

Bitch you need to regulate your diet

Have you ever been to this website called Sup Forums ?

>They are told that logic is a dead white man idea.

This.

Their entire life, they haven't faced differing opinions or been intellectually challenged. They literally can't process facts that don't fit their dogma.

β€œIn my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”

― Theodore Dalrymple

Attached: antifa_are_commies.jpg (2816x4472, 2.82M)

What to know who is pushing this? I believe billionaire Johann Rupert let the cat out of the bag.
They fear the poor uprising.
youtube.com/watch?v=r5zmKK2YBDI

Estrogen and imagination are one hell of a drug, OP.

Attached: 773.jpg (720x480, 25K)

Attached: Antifa_BTFO.png (594x476, 83K)

Assault rifles are already illegal with many regulations and licenses to own one. Is she talking about abortion? pretty sure that's still legal. Is she talking about free birth control? that's not a right and it's 10$ a month cheap bitch and you don't need it....I just ...is this a meme?

Attached: Cause_Of_Death_2016_USA.jpg (552x451, 49K)

Attached: uterus.png (499x767, 553K)

because it works, Rules 5 &12

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 10.44.32 AM.png (539x493, 332K)

absolutely destroyed

Attached: Islam_Terrorism_Smoking.jpg (960x720, 80K)

It's not even that, it's that they're flatly wrong.

>my cunt has more rules than yo-
NOPE FUCKING HARD NOPE

A cunt can get itself fucked, impregnated, ruined with disease, and all of that is either fobbed off onto other insured people or the state, often both, fucking period. And there is no intervening authority. Roasties decide for themselves what, when, who, how many, how often, and what happens after. They have full authority over their gashes and any pretense otherwise is bullshit.

>b-but texas and some rules in oklahoma or wherever
SO FUCKING WHAT YOU STUPID CUNT

WHAT IS A CAR AND HOW DOES IT WORK

I fucking hate women.

Fuck this. I am now so thoroughly blackpilled I'm just fucking giving up. Let them have this shithole planet. Something will survive and evolve after mankind finishes its descent back to apedom. Who the fuck cares anymore?

Do you realize we've gone beyond arguing about differing means to achieve commonly-held goals to arguing about what reality is? Like, what a man or a woman actually is? That's where we are. Fuck it: I quit. I don't give a shit.

Attached: Totally Normal American Family.jpg (959x959, 129K)

Attached: always watching.jpg (620x741, 57K)

They surround themselves with like minded people for confirmation bias because feelings are more important than facts.
So they are intellectually dishonest.

Attached: quote-it-seems-to-me-a-fundamental-dishonesty-and-a-fundamental-treachery-to-intellectual-bertrand-r (850x400, 70K)

update: arguing with the bitch who posted the pic I put in the original post and I'm blowing her out already. I called her out for using 'assault rifle' incorrectly and she said that the Parkland shooter used a bump stock and that's "basically fully auto fire" which makes it an assault rifle.

Like seriously, I'm not even fucking trying here. What the fuck?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1500x2668, 3.09M)

Because they've been circlejerking for too long they forgot how to confront someone with different ideas. Kids that have been through school and college and fuck around on reddit have literally no exposure to other worldviews except what their kike teacher told them. Hearing them explain what cuckservatives or nationalists think is hilarious and sad.

One of my numale Facebook friends is constantly posting this shit

Attached: 29511108_10101770306728655_5389992669070037576_n.jpg (640x426, 39K)

lawl

Attached: Isis_VW.jpg (439x228, 38K)

Arguing facts with these people is useless, they're too far gone. They should be mercilessly mocked and bullycided.

anonymousconservative.com/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/

Know your enemy. Read that site.

Ignore them and they will go away

>muh communism

okay, goy.

This, they take a shortcut to thinking by following the path of least resistance. When time comes for change they just get bullied into the next ideology.

This is fake. Abortion isn't listed as a cause of death for that many.

Because logic leads to conclusions that they do not want to accept

Are you high?

>I was with born MORE regulations than your assault rifle!
What did he mean by this?

They're emotional little faggots. That's why we always just end up talking shit to each other. It's what you'd expect from women and Soys. Women just need to stfu and Soys need to be killed off. Can't have those freaks running around.

Attached: 1517606292167.png (466x586, 103K)

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 110K)

Literal pseudoscience

They have a false sense of high intelligence, so they are convinced no one else is smart enough to understand their level of logic. It's always inept thinkers who think they have everything figured out, and it's likely intelligent people who recognize that they are never truly finished learning. As Dave from Wendy's once said on an episode of SGC2C, even at the top there is always room for improvement.

>I was with born more regulations than your ass rifle

Feel you bro. Go Full Hitler and take as many Commies with you as you can. Take the After Life -pill.

Nice response,
Shill

I just enjoy the hilarity of their "pop" signs. They're 'protesting' in a manner that is mainly meant to be instagram-worthy rather than just getting straight to the point (not that these signs are idea changing, but when people pass by, they should have have to put pieces together to learn what the crowd is gathering for). I went out with co-workers for a drink the other day and ones friend popped up a picture of their kid (single mother, of course) with one of those signs "isn't he CUTE with his school shooting signnn".

You'd think so, but their M.O. is to shut out dissent. He probably blocked the guy, posted about how his last tweet really upset the fascists, and never thought about it again.
They don't have any convictions and don't care for discussion, user. Politics are just social currency to them.

Why don't we ridicule them?

Smart lad.
Ignore them and they'll go away.

Attached: nottoplay.jpg (1400x888, 297K)

Pretty sure the fetuses died.

OMG. You DON'T get why guns should be banned? Probably because you are a fucking white male. Get out of my face. I don't want to talk to you.

Attached: yvettefelarca.png (462x458, 239K)

she is not regulating her caloric intake, thats for sure

Yeah some people you just can't turn. In this case just getting them to stfu is a victory. I did that with a lady and now I can bombard her with propaganda while talking to her Son. He's up to the JP level and fully red pilled on Jews while still cucking on race. It's a strange case and I think it's cause he got into alien shit during the JQ process.

Attached: 0560d70a291b99d18d95a8d7147217ee1ec6ee86.gif (500x270, 993K)

LOL

HOPE HE IS NOT HELPING ANY ALIENS TO STAY ILLEGALLY ON THE US OF A

The book he wrote is a giant citation of research. Get your facts straight bucko

great these faggots are in LINCOLN, NE so much for corn nationalism

This seems like centuries old technology. Having a protest with a sign. It's much less efficient than spreading memes around the internet, and it's the same exact thing. Don't even have to leave your cozy basement.

when they talk this is all I can think of

Attached: mockingspongebobbb.jpg (800x450, 41K)

They work in tandem with the globalist backed MSM to emotionally inprint on the normies the idea many people agree with that bullshit. Kinda works on lemming normies via the go with the crowd cognitive bias.

Get past your tunnel vision user.