Drawthread

Make or request Sup Forums related art.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EmnKR
i.imgur.com/iIcWlXp.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866873
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
blackclover.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images_of_Mereoleona_Vermillion
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Marida_Cruz
kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Seta_Sōjirō
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kenshin takes place at a time where Japan doesn't have elementary or middle schools.

Requesting Genjuro Kazanari (Symphogear) and Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition) discussing movies, parodying "Half in the Bag" from RedLetterMedia.
(I don't know any Sup Forums or Sup Forums film aficionado that's fat, but if you want to include one more character for Rich Evans, it could be Joe from Viewtiful Joe.)

Requesting Jack the Ripper giving a thumbs up like the girl on the right.

Anchovy from GuP riding on an Aeromoto

Requesting Yukari and Chi excited about the amount of potatoes they have earned

Nice!

requesting coloring for this Chie
ref: imgur.com/a/EmnKR

Requesting this with Okuyasu from Jojo.
Ref: i.imgur.com/iIcWlXp.jpg

Requesting Kyubey using his giant big fluffy tail to hypnotize a girl into becoming a magical girl

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies

Well, after this one, I think I'm gonna do one or two more sketches before starting to finish them properly. So, try asking!

>spoiler
Thank you very much!

Here's your sketch, user. I'll try posting the finished version until next weekend, let's see.

Requesting Nao Kamiya holding my hand with both of her own hands while looking at me and saying "Thanks for all you've done" or " I'll always be in your heart, never give up!" Sorry for lack of details, first time posting and not much background reference for her that I could find

>crotch ribbon
Oh lord have mercy

/r/ing mia from mai ball doing some cool soccer stuff in an alley

Hi Sup Forums can you if you have anytime available or are even here draw osaka getting carried away by a hawk please hehe

Maria attempting to try the balance beam, failing and squishing his balls on it.

Why is this post so fucking weird.

Is her playing barefoot a common thing? If so, I am gonna read this now.

just the 1 chapter where they were playing for fun in a park. Its illegal to play barefoot.

For some reason reading that post made me laugh so loud I woke up my cat

Well that's because your not used to me yet heheh
Good for you user

Ah. Still looks fun to read. Sorry for the (You)

Its fun, decent soccer manga, lots of fan service which is a tad weird but the style is really nice.

Requesting Kei Kurono from Gantz parodying Back to the Future movie poster.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2866873

Requesting role reverse of this. Kobayashi's bare chest getting groped by Tohru.

Requesting anything with Trickstar Holly Angel from Yugioh.

But that's with all manga from the artist works (ZeroIn and Real Bout Highschool)

/r/ Rikka and Yuuta as their respective Zero in the chuuni pose

That's normal right?

Requesting Nina-chan from Hina Logi holding a cute puppy in her hands.

Requesting Viper-tan as a reindeer/Christmas themed bunny girl.

I think it's cool of you to do multiple sketches, even if you don't get to mine. That's a good system.

Requesting Aqua firing a giant purifying laser from her finger for showboating related reasons

Of course it is.

Requesting Kyubey being grabbed under the chin by Homura Akemi while saying "Good luck trying to kill me fuckface"

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up a sitting Genos. Fuwa on the left side of Genos toggling wires and Galvantula on the right side of charging him up

Requesting Frieza wearing a Santa outfit and beard holding a giant bag while doing his "Ohohoho" laugh. Which form to use between his Final or Golden forms is up to you.

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Draw something.
I'll draw it just as bad but in a slightly different style.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting a picture of Tokine Yukimura in her casual miko-ish outfit with her hands/wrists binded by the flower cuffs. It's silly but I find it cute.

Requesting Tomoko putting on her tights, but falling over and getting her arms stuck.

Requesting Sophia receiving a very large vibrating dildo for the holidays and looking quite flustered and slightly aroused

Have you already asked yours?

Requesting Ohgi getting piledrived/German suplexed deep into the pavement

Requesting Frenda and Mugino sharing the same prison cell (for their many, many murders). Mugino throws Frenda onto the bottom bunk, pins her down by her shoulders, and reminds her that she always calls top.

Oh lordy thats fantastic showers thank you so much! I really like the design you went with the bikini. Have a great day~

Yea

Stop getting deliveries.

Requesting Conan and Mitsuhiko from Detective Conan punching each other in the face like the picture on the right.

I refuse

Sorry for the late reply, Showers! Might be too late at this point, but I'll just drop this request.

Could you draw Reine from Date A Live maybe pressing her cheek against her teddy bear that's wearing a Santa costume or something simple like that? Or feel free to surprise me.

Otherwise, thank you for the cute sketches so far!

Requesting any Sup Forums girls you like but with a "short in the back with long sidelocks" haircut, similar to the the girls in the ref.

Don't do this one either

Requesting something cool and/or sexy with Meleoleona from Black Clover.

blackclover.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Images_of_Mereoleona_Vermillion

Excuse me? What are you trying to start here?

Don't mind the fingers, user, it's the though that counts

Anchor post for

That's one scary repressed milf.

Needs heart pupils and it's all green. Nice and fast work there!

The drawing was too smol for them heart pupils. How about bear heart pupils?

Hijack'd

Requesting Hideri putting his bare ass in the viewers face and bending over with his erect cock and balls hanging down

Is there anyone here at all heheh

This is also cute!

Holy shit I already hate you, just put on a name so i can filter your dumb shit.

yeah, doing simple things if anyone wants

Is it okay for you do draw this?

im bad doing POV things, but i will try

That is some amazingly quick work, swallow! I really like the big teddy bear and its silly expression, and Reine looks super cute and a little lewd there! Also, I love that the delivery was done via traditional media. Your line work is really impressive!

Thank you so much!

anyone quick things before i die for the day?

pisti

Constanze?

Suicide-tan, you shouldn't stick monitors onto dicks.

Draw Issei

please don't lewd my monitors, i paid more than your car for them.

And I hope you don't mind that I added in some janky-looking heart pupils for you. Nice work with this one!

Ok ehh
Oh your busy already oh well rip me

Neat addition to some great trad work

thank thank, I don't usually do traditional but I got my hands on a 0.005 Staedtler, so i wanted to give it a test run

hey, it got better

>0.005 Staedtler
Damn, those are some really nice pens. I might pick up a set for myself to try working with.

something.
also is it always the same 1-2 people asking for draws?

Who knows really I'm just here waiting for a bit

I'm just always here

Draw Suicide-tan drinking Salted Caramel Pepsi™

Requesting an embarrassing pic of Hinata needing to poop real bad.

what was your request?

That's a cute something

Its the osaka one can you draw for me please ill stop doing the hehehe for you I just want something to look at really sorry for being selfish

still taking requests?

I can do it tomorrow, maybe actually pretend to care then as well if its cute enough.

oh nooo

Holy shit thank you for using my shit as an OP pic I feel so honoured, thank you Sup Forums!

Requesting Seta Soujiro from Rurouni Kenshin and Marida Cruz from Gundam Unicorn as a couple like in pic related, please.

I'll draw you back something in return if you deliver for me.

References:
gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Marida_Cruz
kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Seta_Sōjirō

Take a hint and leave already.

Thats a cute pisti, its nice to see her put on some clothing for once

Can it be silly instead of cute

Rip.

Requesting a futa Jack.