Now that Trump betrayed us, what do we do now?

Now that Trump betrayed us, what do we do now?

Trumpfags who are still loyal need not apply

Attached: FB_IMG_1521872220042.jpg (720x321, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu_oKq0L-M0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't even live in this country

Attached: 4529488.jpg (791x567, 114K)

Real Trump supporters are fucking bots that post the same thing every few hours.

Army. Corps. of. Engineering.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu_oKq0L-M0

Attached: Sad Again.png (1078x516, 1.3M)

> B-B-B-BUT THEY ARE FUNDING THE WALL! WHO CARES IF IT ISNT MEXICO PAYING FOR IT!!! WHO CARES IF ITS BEHIND SCHEDULE AND WOULD BE CANCELLED BY THE DEMOCRATS IN 2020

gas yourself

find a new daddy figure who will disappoint you

Trump and Bill Clinton were friends with Jeffrey Epstein who is a convicted pedophile.

Here is what the two had to say about him.

Attached: prince andrew, donald trump, alan dershowitz, george mitchell, bill clinton, jimmy cayne, jeffrey ep (700x665, 93K)

>trying this hard

>muh wall where is the wall
>"Okay you're getting a wal-"
>NOO THAT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FUCK TRUMP FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

fucking lul sage

Trump who was friend with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein put the Judge on his case in his administration.

Jeffrey Epstein only served about 12 months for his crimes.

Attached: Trump-Lolita-Express.png (500x508, 163K)

Im just going back to the sovereign citizen movement. Done with politickin' and done with America. Fuck you all!

Trump supported Roy Moore an alleged pedophile and serial sex pest.

Attached: front-moore2-1122.jpg (750x916, 135K)

Trump said he would lock Hillary Clinton up, but in this photo Bill and Donald are getting along fine.

Attached: download.jpg (1160x629, 249K)

Attached: unnamed.png (476x473, 189K)

Trump and his connection to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Attached: did-trump-rape-a-13-year-old-girl-convicted-pedophile-5138563.png (500x786, 171K)

Concern shill shits have been on high alert these past few days

"EVERYONE WHO DOESNT FIT INTO MY ECHO CHAMBER IS A SHILL"

gas yourself

>OP

Attached: 15E7A48E-75F9-491F-AF13-7BBB4D210501.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

Hey Mom! Look! I wrote a bunch of unproven shit and attached Trumps picture to it again! Pol btfo! Make me tendies! Im a fat piece of nigger shit faggot soyboy!

>betrayed us
Congress just gave Trump a trillion dollars with almost no legal restrictions on how to spend it. Get ready for some fun shit over the next couple months.

where did that money come from?

Attached: 1521992925580.jpg (1000x1080, 180K)

you know this damage control is just gonna make trump look worse when he continues to cuck to liberals despite supposedly being able to spend this money how he wants

Suck my dick, nothing wrong with neocons, nobody gives a fuck, anything aside from a psycho SJW who thinks emotional abuse is a crime for which you need to be put in prison for and who wants to establish safe spaces in schools for transgender students.

Awww poor snowflake gets btfo by facts about his false prophet and has a tantrum

The few remaining white Americans

Borrowed, printed, at this point who gives a shit? We're already $20 trillion in the red already, another trillion won't make that situation any worse than it already is... at least this time the trillion dollar omnibus bill will probably fund some decent infrastructure projects as opposed to just bailing out dozens of failing companies and banks.

>nothing wrong with neocons
go back to israel, yid

> I wrote a bunch of unproven shit

He put a neocon who wants to bomb everyone as a national security figure you dumb faggot

> TRUMP DIDN'T ACTUALLY MEAN WHAT HE DID, ITS JUST A SHILL RAID

> nu/pol/ faggots are literally defending Shabbos goys because Trump said so

Enjoy being ruled by a literal cuckoo faggot, and getting raped by tranny shitskins.
>a leaf
Replace the leaf with a rainbow colored dildo you weak bitch.

The more stupid shit (((Trump))) does, the more I'm convinced that we're being raided by neocons instead of liberals because of how they justify literally everything that Trump does

Trump could say that he wants to exterminate white people one day, and nu/pol/ will try to spin it to make it seem like he's giving white people incentive to go back to Europe

we need to think of ways to completely destroy the system

-quit your job and apply for welfafe
-hire illegal mexicans to do work for you
-ship jobs overseas if you have a company
-have a wife and shit out ten kids, all on welfare
just basically starve the country of revenue

stop posting this dude. antifa and commies dont have a long attention span its been like 3 days there all gone.

why cant you just accept people are fed up trump isnt delivering on his promises

please post the link to the original Facebook post

>us
Gas yourself.

It's funny because you're statistically a rape baby mutt while I'm a handsome white man

Well that is what's happening.

The game plan is as follows

>Be neocon
>Only old boomer fags support you (less than 30% of the voters)
>Give a platform to a proven democrat reality tv star who is both dumb and has a huge ego besides having 0 political experience = extremely easy to manipulate
>market him as an (((outsider))) and bring in complete tools such as Jeb to be his (((establishment opposition)))
>win the staged primaries, win the presidency (a little more surprising)
>Make a lot of noice the first 6 months then slowly push out the people who represented Trump as an outsider
>Replace with neocons

*** Guess who's back, back again ***

Attached: image.jpg (493x344, 38K)

Shill

>IF I USE ALL CAPS THAT MEANS MY ARGUMENT IS BETTER
Oh, you poor deluded shill. Are you starting to realize it didn’t work? You guys got all worked up failing for your own bait again, didnt you?

Maybe the caps is supposed to make fun of faggots like you?

Neocon niggers like you won't be shown any sympathy on the DOTR